Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows (43333 Views)

Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu / Adamawa Getting Set To Receive The King Of Next Level President Muhammadu Buhari / 2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Egein(m): 7:25am On Feb 16, 2018
The next level of impoverishment?
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Shaftrod(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2018
Thank you Mr President....Only under your administration can we say we have a country that is worth emulating by other African countries...We are proud of you.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by kareemkamil(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2018
May God strenth u Baba to move this country forward
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by poseidon12: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2018
Useless bigot. It is Fulani Republic you will be taking to the next level. As far as Nigeria is concerned, you are leaving Aso Rock for Daura in 2019.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Nackzy: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2018
Uncle That means u will kill all Nigerians this Time...
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by stan83: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2018
You will do no such thing, resign honorably and you will forever remembered sir.
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/ill-take-nigeria-to-the-next-level-says-buhari/

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by simplygreat(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Haaaasaa....Olorun Maje....dis one we dey is already bad enough
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by BethRhema(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2018
Please which next level again From 170 to $1 to 360 to $1 From #97 to #200 for pump price From 9k to 18k for bag of rice

Please we are ok with this level...keep your next level
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by truestangel: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2018
just finished laughing ehn.... walaiiii ds one weak me.... best post ds week... nice1
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by AtikuCampaign(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2018
Atiku is the right man..Atiku for president

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Conceptman: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2018
My heart race when I saw Buhari promise to take Nigeria to the next level, mr buhari we made mistake by not asking what kind of change U wanted to offer, please we don't need your next level..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2018
Please o.
You people should ask him what kind of level is he talking about. Negative or positive
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Johnsown1(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2018
I use everything I get to beg you, don't take to another level, leave it here. am not ready for the next. please
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Conceptman: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2018
We will be 4yrs older nextyear under your administration, buhari don't you think we are grown to know differences and choices, truth and lies
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by pally123: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2018
I'm very sure as he is saying this, he is smiling inside him because he knows he can't do it
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by cytell56: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2018
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Starman2(m): 8:52am On Feb 16, 2018
What next level again,when u have already taking Nigeria ther...Hmmmm
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by owoh04: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2018
Empty promises!
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Tunks2017(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2018
If clumsy Nigerians like they should vote him again...... angry

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by ogbologbo1000(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Thunder fire you prostrate blonkus dia, which level no. Abeg go sleep for Douria
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Tunks2017(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2018
AtikuCampaign:
Atiku is the right man..Atiku for president

Which dirty Atiku ? angry angry angry

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Incrizz(f): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Next level of suffering ? Buhari we rebuke you and the Satan in you...

Buhari we rebuke you and the Satan in you... In The Mighty name of Jesus, amen!!!
In Jesus name, Nigeria is blessed and filled with the love of God for one another.
In Jesus name, Protection of lives and properties, peace, prosperity, progress, unity and better is our lots as Nigerians...amennnnnn!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Empiror: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2018
Next level is of two types, upper level or below level. Which one is he referring to? He promised us change but we didn't ask the type of change they wanted to give us.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by MightySparrow: 9:42am On Feb 16, 2018
Lower or higher?
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by kelechi17(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2018
Skmoda360:

if this man take us to the next level....mehn!! na die oooo....oiur prayer point should be that any power of buhari confronting our growth die by fire.
lol...dis guy don kill me finish
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by jayzblack(m): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2018
congratulations to the foolish ones who awaits his death level. As for me dubai awaits me.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by tunary(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2018
God punish you and your father idiot
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Megaideas(f): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2018
Nnaa eeh. Any attempt to ...
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by uvalued(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2018
See lies when you truthfully said you are slow in taking decision...

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2018
YOUR PVC WILL NOT HELP U

THE SUDANESE ALREADY KNOWS HE WILL WIN THE ELECTION
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by newslifeop: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2018
Lies
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by gare(f): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/ill-take-nigeria-to-the-next-level-says-buhari/

WHICH LEVEL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? BECAUSE LEVEL GET GRADE, THIS LEVEL IS BAD, PLEASE CLARIFY THE LEVEL WE ARE GOING TO, BECAUSE THIS YOUR LEVEL IS SO VAGUE .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) / Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. / PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.