Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West (47118 Views)

Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) / Ade Lawyer: Meet Assassin Who Has Killed Over 100 People (Photos) / Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2018
wow and i thought assassins only existed in rivers, hmm forgot that the afonjites invented killer bean
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by madridguy(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2018
The guy cup don full

ewebiodun:

He is the big guy in white seating on the plank
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by nwakibie3(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2018
AFONJA and murder
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by SoldierBoy1(m): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2018
What the hell is wrong with tribalists ,when the criminal is from their tribe tomorrow,their finger would go numb. Just condemn a criminal for who he is. It's common between Igbos and Yorubas on nairaland..... only if guys from one of the two tribes would decide to ignore tribalists from the other tribe,all these hateful comments would die naturally.
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by midehi2(f): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2018
OneCorner:
Abeg who understand d story make he explain
cheesy cheesy I have to re-read to understand sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by ewebiodun: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:
The guy cup don full

As in they never listen, u have been NURTW chairman for sometime, u don hammer....wetin u still dey find, leave gang life make u retire dey enjoy ur money small small with ur family.....dem no dey ever hear word....all of dem will always have very bad ending due to thr stupidity
Though the story looks like a set up
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by midehi2(f): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2018
liljaydee:
the man wearing white native sitting on a palm tree on the floor without shoe

Just imagine, with potbelly

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by madridguy(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2018
Exactly my brother. Always bad ending. I know most of musician used to praise his names. His family will be disappointed. I hope the one for Oshodi will learn from this.

ewebiodun:

As in they never listen, u have been NURTW chairman for sometime, u don hammer....wetin u still dey find, leave gang life make u retire dey enjoy ur money small small with ur family.....dem no dey ever hear word....all of dem will always have very bad ending due to thr stupidity
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by playboy19(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:
Exactly my brother. Always bad ending. I know most of musician used to praise his names. His family will be disappointed. I hope the one for Oshodi will learn from this.

My guy, you will not understand the gang life from the outside except you are into it. It doesn't work like the other guy described. You don't make money and go sitting down eating. The day they smell weakness around you is the day you are dead. You can't say you are not doing again especially when you have gotten to the top and you have done a whole lot of "do" yourself. So you'd have to fight till the end of your days.

Meanwhile, his family will never be disappointed, they already know his business. It's just like expecting a politician family to be embarrassed that their father was caught embezzling public funds. It's the business. Most of the wives know how the game is before they married them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by oderemo(m): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:

That oshodi one still dey do press ups.
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by GrammarCheck: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2018
robosky02:

just kill the killer

Lolz! Lives by the sword, die by the sword. Shikena
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by ewebiodun: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:

The story looks more lika a set up. The guy in Oshodi is a sworn rival of olohunwa, he actually drove him from office. Agbede was only brought in as a neutral man so has to stop MC from being state chairman.
Olohunwa had been threatening them with pay back

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by madridguy(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2018
Left to Fashola by now the union of a thing won't be in Lagos but Tinubu won't gree tongue

oderemo:

That oshodi one still dey do press ups.
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2018
xreal:
Wetin? Is he acting action movie?

grin grin grin
2019 Nollywood Sci Fi
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by madridguy(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2018
Do you mean the assassin is trying to rope olohunwa?

ewebiodun:

The story looks more lika a set up. The guy in Oshodi is a sworn rival of olohunwa, he actually drove him from office. Agbede was only brought in as a neutral man so has to stop MC from being state chairman.
Olohunwa had been threatening them with pay back
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by ponti93(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2018
Am i the only one that was expecting an American movie type of assassin, when i saw the title assassin...
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by nex(m): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2018
How can he be notorious if nobody knows him?
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by potbelly(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Not me... I am innocent cheesy
midehi2:

Just imagine, with potbelly
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by Buffalo2(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2018
dkronicle:
Hamburger? I think say hamburger na usa official food
grin
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by ewebiodun: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:
Do you mean the assassin is trying to rope olohunwa?

Bros, do u think assassins can be that stupid to get caught so easily and to start singing like a bird just like dat

Its so easy to get a nobody to come out and confess to a crime, promise him money or guarantee visas for his wife and children to leave the country.
Tell him to come out and confess and claim ur rival sent him on the mission, simulate call logs to make it look like truly such discussions happened between them
Mr nobody gets locked up and case keeps getting adjourned till no one remembers, Mr nobody goes under and gets released from prison with no one knowing and ur rival can go in for it or get his name tainted for life.Mr nobody has nuffin to loose

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by Sagay212: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
He shouldn't only mentioned the people he killed. He should also mentioned the people who sent him. I am sure a lot of politicians use the idi.ot murderer for the dirty political jobs
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by fadaonyenna(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

who born crime, assassination and kidnapping in Nigeria? nor b pigs? grin
Skull engineer

Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by madridguy(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Got your point very well. You just remind me of Chief Bola Ige killer then tongue

ewebiodun:

Bros, do u think assassins can be that stupid to get caught so easily and to start singing like a bird just like dat

Its so easy to get a nobody to come out and confess to a crime, promise him money or guarantee visas for his wife and children to leave the country.
Tell him to come out and confess and claim ur rival sent him on the mission, simulate call logs to make it look like truly such discussions happened between them
Mr nobody gets locked up and case keeps getting adjourned till no one remembers, Mr nobody goes under and gets released from prison with no one knowing and ur rival can go in for it or get his name tainted for life.Mr nobody has nuffin to loose
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by liljaydee(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
see him clearly

madridguy:
Oh K. The guy career don go be that.

Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by madridguy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wow, this is serious. I used to see him with skin head like " Magu " EFCC boss in almost Kwam 1 live show.

liljaydee:
see him clearly

Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by hedonistic: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
ewebiodun:

Though the story looks like a set up

Is he also the one that sent this assassin to kill Hamburger?
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by opomulero101(m): 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Baddass hitman.
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by Crixina(f): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin grin grin, No, CIA
stonemasonn:
Na who wan kill person if no be ordinary assassin. Abi you they expect assassin from MOSSAD.
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Everyday for the thief One day for the owner
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by midehi2(f): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
potbelly:
Not me... I am innocent cheesy
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS / Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad / Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.