Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West (47114 Views)

Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) / Ade Lawyer: Meet Assassin Who Has Killed Over 100 People (Photos) / Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by Buffalo2(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:
Exactly my brother. Always bad ending. I know most of musician used to praise his names. His family will be disappointed. I hope the one for Oshodi will learn from this.

Learn ke...... Dem no dey learn until they get killed
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
xreal:
Wetin? Is he acting action movie?

grin grin grin
2019 Nollywood Sci Fi
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by Missanneb(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by OlowoB(m): 12:15am On Feb 17, 2018
ewebiodun:

Bros, do u think assassins can be that stupid to get caught so easily and to start singing like a bird just like dat

Its so easy to get a nobody to come out and confess to a crime, promise him money or guarantee visas for his wife and children to leave the country.
Tell him to come out and confess and claim ur rival sent him on the mission, simulate call logs to make it look like truly such discussions happened between them
Mr nobody gets locked up and case keeps getting adjourned till no one remembers, Mr nobody goes under and gets released from prison with no one knowing and ur rival can go in for it or get his name tainted for life.Mr nobody has nuffin to loose

You made sense but that assassin is well known.... kunle poly and MC know that guy. Kunle poly was the person they wanted to kill just last month but he escaped and luckily and his PA was the one killed.

That guy above is a well know hit man in the circle of NURTW and politicians.
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by OlowoB(m): 12:19am On Feb 17, 2018
Let me also say this, the hit man was known by the police but they could not do anything cos big boys backed him. I think currently, they have turned their bcks on him that’s why the police caught him (they have always known where he was long ago). Same with Mc Oluomo, Olohunwa, Kunle poly they are all murderer but MC gets away with his cos he is tinubus boy. Olohunwa is no longer relevant that’s why he is being disgraced like this or else the case would have been buried.

Once you Have string backings in naija, You can get away with anything. Also all the assassins and herdsmen and what have you are all know by the police. If the police wants to stop crime today, they can but the problem is, most of these criminals have string backings by someone powerful which makes the policemen scared of doing their job. Everyone wants to protect what they eat. Cc Madridguy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by ewebiodun: 2:10am On Feb 17, 2018
OlowoB:

You made sense but that assassin is well known.... kunle poly and MC know that guy. Kunle poly was the person they wanted to kill just last month but he escaped and luckily and his PA was the one killed.

That guy above is a well know hit man in the circle of NURTW and politicians.
I am not doubting u sir, but this is the mafia world anybody can be part of any conspiracy.
I am not saying olohunwa isn't guilty either.
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by paparazzi1987(m): 5:33am On Feb 17, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

E be like u sabi am

The man no looks tough na

i grew on in lagos island..oshodi street to be precise.
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by madridguy(m): 7:12am On Feb 17, 2018
Your points are valid bro. So touching the type of card we are playing with human lives in this country. I like Olorunwa and am just imagine what is wife " Kehinde " will be going through now.

OlowoB:
Let me also say this, the hit man was known by the police but they could not do anything cos big boys backed him. I think currently, they have turned their bcks on him that’s why the police caught him (they have always known where he was long ago). Same with Mc Oluomo, Olohunwa, Kunle poly they are all murderer but MC gets away with his cos he is tinubus boy. Olohunwa is no longer relevant that’s why he is being disgraced like this or else the case would have been buried.

Once you Have string backings in naija, You can get away with anything. Also all the assassins and herdsmen and what have you are all know by the police. If the police wants to stop crime today, they can but the problem is, most of these criminals have string backings by someone powerful which makes the policemen scared of doing their job. Everyone wants to protect what they eat. Cc Madridguy
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by hectorswag(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

who born crime, assassination and kidnapping in Nigeria? nor b pigs? grin

You people should grow up & stop this tribalistic nonsense
Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by oderemo(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
madridguy:
Your points are valid bro. So touching the type of card we are playing with human lives in this country. I like Olorunwa and am just imagine what is wife " Kehinde " will be going through now.

The moment we stop showing sentiments to these ppl. That time everyone becomes equal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robber Caught While Withdrawing Money With Victim's ATM Card In Enugu / Police Shoot Hoodlums Dead In Rivers State During Gun Battle (Graphic Photos) / New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.