Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,575 members, 7,850,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

'churches Must Give Free Education To Children Of Their Members Or' - Freeze - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'churches Must Give Free Education To Children Of Their Members Or' - Freeze (565 Views)

Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'churches Must Give Free Education To Children Of Their Members Or' - Freeze by Priscy01(f): 3:10am On Feb 16, 2018
'Churches Must Be Mandated To Give Free Education To Children Of Their Members In Their School Or Be Forced To Close Them' - Daddy Freeze

According to radio personality, Daddy Freeze , 'churches must be mandated to give free education to children of their members in their school or be forced to close them'.

He goes on to say, 'unless we insist on this, the poor will continue receiving half baked education, while the rich, despite their religious affiliation, will be the only ones that can afford the 'church' schools, often funded by church members, a vast majority of whom, are in penury'.

https://torimill.com/2018/02/churches-must-be-mandated-to-give-free-education-to-children-of-their-members-in-their-school-or-daddy-freeze.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: 'churches Must Give Free Education To Children Of Their Members Or' - Freeze by blues343(m): 3:49am On Feb 16, 2018
This guy Sha
Re: 'churches Must Give Free Education To Children Of Their Members Or' - Freeze by Darammliveth(m): 3:52am On Feb 16, 2018
See mumu talk.... This guy go just dey talk anyhow
Re: 'churches Must Give Free Education To Children Of Their Members Or' - Freeze by crismark(m): 7:42am On Feb 16, 2018
Darammliveth:
See mumu talk.... This guy go just dey talk anyhow
shut up!

Re: 'churches Must Give Free Education To Children Of Their Members Or' - Freeze by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2018
I disagree with these cos what is given and made free is always abuse especially by the poor...atleast make it lower in fee...say 20k per term ora bit higher. that will give member the sense of belonging...how can I be making a contribution or an offerings to build or develop a school when my unborn kids will not attend..such invest is zero!
Re: 'churches Must Give Free Education To Children Of Their Members Or' - Freeze by donstan18: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
[s] I disagree with these cos what is given and made free is always abuse especially by the poor...atleast make it lower in fee...say 20k per term ora bit higher. that will give member the sense of belonging... how can I be making a contribution or an offerings to build or develop a school when my unborn kids will not attend..such invest is zero! [/s]
Re: 'churches Must Give Free Education To Children Of Their Members Or' - Freeze by MostBanned: 8:08am On Feb 16, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
[s]I disagree with these cos what is given and made free is always abuse especially by the poor...atleast make it lower in fee...say 20k per term ora bit higher. that will give member the sense of belonging...how can I be making a contribution or an offerings to build or develop a school when my unborn kids will not attend..such invest is zero![/s]

Re: 'churches Must Give Free Education To Children Of Their Members Or' - Freeze by Darammliveth(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2018
crismark:
shut up!
Are you pained? Must you quote me idiot
Re: 'churches Must Give Free Education To Children Of Their Members Or' - Freeze by crismark(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2018
Darammliveth:

Are you pained? Must you quote me idiot

Re: 'churches Must Give Free Education To Children Of Their Members Or' - Freeze by MhizAJ(f): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2018
I didn't read the write up just the title but i stand with Freeze

Let churches start giving free education to their members it shouldn't be about tithe always

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Opinion On This Statement / B Job: 7 Amazing MouthAction Tips Everyone Should Know / Project Statement Of Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.