Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures (43922 Views)

Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria / Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos / Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Atouke: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
vallyjohn:
uyo is over hyped
av been there
roads and d national stadium and ibom Tropicana aside
the real nature of the state is nothing to write home about
don't say i didn't warn you
At least you have mentioned 3 things on ground. That's enough for me.
You will recall more with time.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. �
Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Kuffree: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Atouke:

You mean the Abacha or the obasanjo billionaires?
God will one day bring our own obasanjo that will use public funds to make us billionaires.

You think we don't know how billionaire are made in Nigeria? It's not hard work it's by political patronage, our turn will come.

If states controlled their resources we would be the real billionaire in Nigeria ,God willed it that way but "one Nigeria " has conivied to rob us.

That's why our oil money is used to make others billions.

The yoke shall be broken someday! IJN.

You have a valid point by alluding to the fact that Obj (Yoruba)and Abacha (Northerner) gave their people a head start in business and today, several prominent Hausa and Yoruba politicians are pursuing policies that will preserve the dominance of these two ethnic groups.
The servant mentality of Akwa ibom politicians will never allow them support the aspirations of their youths.
With the exception of Akpabio, all other Akwa Ibomites in positions of power have no project or impact that will out live them
Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Afriifa(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jesse01:
did u just said praised it undecided wat there to praised roads and football stadium?
i don't know why some of you chose to disagree myopically when it comes to the Niger Delta..
it's not imperative to comment on their affairs to show off your imprudeness.
Akwa-Ibom as a state has one of the finest road networks we have in the country. isn't that beautiful enough to appreciate?
the last time I checked, the international matches being played in the country were all played in Uyo (isn't that a beauty) possesing a facility worthy enough to host international matches.

see just fvck off from any N.D city threads if u r in to talk down on them as a region, state, city and community,. i will take it personal on u.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Afriifa:
i don't know why some of you chose to disagree myopically when it comes to the Niger Delta..
Akwa-Ibom as a state has one of the finest road networks we have in the country. isn't that beautiful enough to appreciate?
the last time I checked, the international matches being played in the country were all played in Uyo (isn't that a beauty) possesing a facility worthy enough to host international matches.

see just fvck off from any N.D city threads if u r in to talk down on them as a region, state, city and community,. i will take it personal on u.
how can I fuvk off wen am an ijaw man undecided lol all these things are very common in SA, and u don't see them celebrated such petty things, Akwa ibom is an oil producing state, I was excepting something better.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by freedomchild: 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Afriifa:

keep quiet, Niger delta this Niger delta that.

1 Like

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Afriifa(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jesse01:
how can I fuvk off wen am an ijaw man undecided lol all these things are very common in SA, and u don't see them celebrated such petty things, Akwa ibom is an oil producing state, I was excepting something better.
if u r an Ijaw man, its a big shame for my people.. in d N.D. we don't talk down on akwa-ibomites as Ijaws.. u wey d talk oil producing states, sheybi our own Ijaw states dem node produce oil? expect much from home before u xpect much from another person's home bro..
all ijaw states has oils... are they developed to ur xpection?
if it weren't for d likes of Tompolo n boyloaf some of my bros from home for node even see portable water drink.. man appreciate Akwa-Ibom n their status.. no hate.
Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Afriifa(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Atouke:

At least you have mentioned 3 things on ground. That's enough for me.
You will recall more with time.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. �
don't mind dem. dey will never appreciate anything Good from the Niger Delta. dey will be at their regions n hate n hate as if poverty no de lagos n abuja.
Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Afriifa(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
freedomchild:
I no even understand ur yarning.. bro Akwa-Ibom is one beautiful City in the Niger Delta.. e pain u?

go and die peacefully,
nokwam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by chukxie(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Beautiful Uyo! Your blood run through my veins. See you around!

1 Like

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Lipscomb(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
undecided stop quote me.
TheKingIsHere:

Let's see pictures of your own state and the viable thing that is there
Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Afriifa:
if u r an Ijaw man, its a big shame for my people.. in d N.D. we don't talk down on akwa-ibomites as Ijaws.. u wey d talk oil producing states, sheybi our own Ijaw states dem node produce oil? expect much from home before u xpect much from another person's home bro..
all ijaw states has oils... are they developed to ur xpection?
if it weren't for d likes of Tompolo n boyloaor node even see portable water drink.. man appreciate Akwa-Ibom n their status.. no hate.
not hating am just airing my opinion kiss

1 Like

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by chronique(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Those green areas look like a place I'd love to build/own a property in. I love serene areas.
Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by IamProdigy: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Akwa ibom beats rivers in a lot of aspect but in terms of business, Rivers beats it hands down

you didn't help me out with the headers I listed...wud love...if you shed this light systematically... thanks

smiley
Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Atouke:
Humans only see what they really want to see.suit yourself.
Na wetin i see i talk o, I nor fit lie for my head with my mouth by myself na grin grin grin
Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Udeh402017(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jesse01:
Bayelsa state is a homogeneous Ijaw state.What's the rate of development there when?A state with the smallest land mass and local government areas.Is Bayelsa not an oil producing state too? Again what's the rate of development there vis a vis what comes to the state purse.Learn to appreciate good things for once

1 Like

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Atouke: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Na wetin i see i talk o,
I nor fit lie for my head with my mouth by myself na grin grin grin
At least you have confessed to seeing something. That's good enough. ��

2 Likes

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by TheKingIsHere: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided stop quote me.

Stop your senseless jealousy. Appreciate good things

1 Like

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by TheKingIsHere: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Afriifa:
I no even understand ur yarning.. bro Akwa-Ibom is one beautiful City in the Niger Delta.. e pain u?

go and die peacefully,
nokwam!
I don't know why it is paining them.

I am from delta state and I really appreciate and admire Akwa ibom and Cross River states for their clean and beautiful environment

2 Likes

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by TheKingIsHere: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
freedomchild:

If Nigerdelta is your problem, go and die.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Udeh402017:
Bayelsa state is a homogeneous Ijaw state.What's the rate of development there when?A state with the smallest land mass and local government areas.Is Bayelsa not an oil producing state too? Again what's the rate of development there vis a vis what comes to the state purse.Learn to appreciate good things for once
all bayelsa past, presented governors are all useless, unlike u I won't deny that, I don't celebrate petty things, and lastly am not frm bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Afriifa(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

I don't know why it is paining them.

I am from delta state and I really appreciate and admire Akwa ibom and Cross River states for their clean and beautiful environment
gbam! u av just said my mind.. n bro, I am Also a Deltan! which side r u from?
Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by TheKingIsHere: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Afriifa:
gbam! u av just said my mind.. n bro, I am Also a Deltan! which side r u from?
Urhobo, what about you?

1 Like

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Afriifa(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jesse01:
all bayelsa past, presented governors are all useless, unlike u I won't deny that, I don't celebrate petty things, and lastly am not frm bayelsa.
bro shut up.. node use fake Identity embarrass the Ijaw Nation.. a true Ijaw son will always appreciate the Beauty of Akwa-Ibom and Cross River states in terms of Development.. man come on. na one of those states wey I d use brag as a Niger Deltan. no come pour water for river wey u no fit swim..
Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Afriifa(m): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Urhobo, what about you?
Izon my bro.. come eat banga soup ooh. mum just finished preparing it.

1 Like

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by TheKingIsHere: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Afriifa:
Izon my bro.. come eat banga soup ooh. mum just finished preparing it.

Oya, send am via email grin

1 Like

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Afriifa(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Udeh402017:
My bro from d side of truth.. abeg tell am ooh.. i am a pure Izon man.. from three with a dad from Delta. mum. bayelsa. granny Rivers..all Izon.. but I appreciate n brag about the beauty of Akwa-Ibom in terms of developement. i don't know y dis my self acclaim ijaw bro can't seem to know d truth. he is just hatting on Akwa-Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Afriifa(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Oya, send am via email grin[/quote]abi na.. i sight u smiley[quote author=TheKingIsHere post=65125844]
bro we need to tell dis people to stop hatting on our Neighbours in d region.
Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Afriifa(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jesse01:
not hating am just airing my opinion kiss
be civil with ur opinion.. if not u sound more like a hater.
Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by Afriifa(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Atouke:

At least you have confessed to seeing something. That's good enough. ��
don't mind those haters. for their mind na only lagos, abuja, n kaduna develop..
Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by TheKingIsHere: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Afriifa:

Oya, send am via email ;Dabi na.. i sight u smiley
bro we need to tell dis people to stop hatting on our Neighbours in d region.

Yes o.
That's what I have been doing since beginning of the thread, check my response to some haters from page 1.

Glad you and frathermarty showed too.

We need to be united and watch our backs.

It is obvious some people are not happy the state is beautiful, some others are not happy because of the nigerdelta tagged to it.
They are not happy that we are progressing

1 Like

Re: Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures by TheKingIsHere: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Afriifa:
My bro from d side of truth.. abeg tell am ooh.. i am a pure Izon man.. from three with a dad from Delta. mum. bayelsa. granny Rivers..all Izon.. but I appreciate n brag about the beauty of Akwa-Ibom in terms of developement. i don't know y dis my self acclaim ijaw bro can't seem to know d truth. he is just hatting on Akwa-Ibom.

I doubt if that guy is ijaw.

So many imposters dey online now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation / My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos) / Lagos-New York Flight Price Throwback: This Was Nigeria. What Do You Think Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.