Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,523 members, 7,954,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released (29425 Views)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / 'I Didn't Say Snake Swallowed JAMB's N36 Million' - Clerk Tells CNN / JAMB Reacts To 'snake Swallowing N36 Million' Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by EtzEkeyz(m): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2018
Crazy people in this country all after their selfish interest.....................hmmm
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by auwalyau: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2018
One of the best thing is that Jamb had stopped the sell of scratch cards for registration. The money goes to account (TSA) straight. No wonder Jamb was remitting mere 3M, 4M, 5M annually upon millions of candidates that register and sit for Jamb exams annually.
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by marksleek25: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Lol the laughter of the aboki is hilarious!! But this lady.... Hmm.... Be like say that snake Na anaconda hahahaha
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by salesforce: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2018
Oh
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by mapet: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
deepwater:
The man heading the committee outrightly called the lady a thief before she could even explain herself.

That tells us a lot about the leaders of this sink hole

I try to rationalize (albeit without any success) the "rationale" in your post...... it made absolutely no sense. I wonder if it was not obvious that an accounts clerk could not account for N36m in scratch cards, not enough grounds to call her worse than an armed robber/"barawo-banza/Ole-ajibole". How you find it convenient to pin this on "leaders" tells me that a part populace which you're representative of actually needs to save themselves from their greatest enemy - THEMSELVES
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by mapet: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Handsomecole:
Sincerely speaking all these can only be revealed under Buhari's regime, only him has the courage to unveil all these atrocities that have been committed over time.

... a reality many of our ethnic jingoists, religious bigots, depraved minds, id.oitic brains and self dellude minds want us to overlook.

But correction. Not only Buhari, may be Buhari for now
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by mapet: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
obalolaunited:
This country is a joke but seriously where did we get all wrong... Very disheartening, not funny how do u come in front of panel with confidence and a bold face that snake swallowed 36million naira. I bet in the next few week you won't hear anything about the story again.And to make it worst you,I,journalist, nobody is asking questions.And yet we say there's hope for this nation.

We got it wrong the very day we threw our individual value systems to the dogs. Pray tell, how could we rationalize people spending monies that the sources could not be ascertained? How do we rationalize monies leaving the treasury and not being properly accounted for?
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by mapet: 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
tizzle:
Tell Lie Mohamed to come and carry his sister o...
Is she not suppose to deposit the money at the bank within a particular period? Why did they wait till it got to 36million before they started asking questions? I strongly think a higher authority is involved and she's just a scapegoat... why didn't her pastor pray and summon the snake so it would produce the money. When you think you've seen it all... Nigerians won't seize to amaze me... and Madam Linus even lied that she wasn't Questioned about the money

Pedestrian questions like these are part of the problem
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by mapet: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Intellect16:
The truth is, this people know how tinz are going to be eventually. They turn a very serious matter to a joke, playing on our intelligence. All knowing that our rants will only end on social media, then another serious matter arises and it is also made into a joke, thereby covering the previous matter, and so it is forgotten about.

Its high time we stop social media rants and make use of our power (P.V.C) and get whoever will be capable into position

We already solved this particular problem by voting GEJ out
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by MichaelBukamzy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
WOruGunu:
Can't bliv even as African no one here is giving it a second tough that there could b possibility to what d woman said.

From my own little experience I can bet on her that its very very possible that she looses d money through a snake .

Go and read about money drawing means in African ways fear go catch una.

36million
An old man once told me he can send a CAT to steal and whatever it places it mouth on mysteriously turns to RAT.so even as a security around u will assume it was hunting for RAT.

The woman might not b wrong as we all have blived
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by ellalina(f): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
what if you are not ellalina?
It emmanuella
So short form ellalina
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by sholay2011(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is embarrassing. shocked
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by emaopel: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Amazing confession.
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by otokx(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Traumatic
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by millionboi2: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Richohm(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
Dandsome:
Nigerians take serious things for granted. Imagine we're all laughing over this issue. It means that one day someone will steal N1Billion and say ancient dinosaur or elephant ate it all up and we'll laugh over it and say Nigeria is really a zoo whereas the culprit will go free.

Even efcc through the Twitter handle is also joking with it.

Next thing now the case will be swept under the carpet.

I just tire for all of us.

This woman and her directors should be arrested asap
tips of an iceberg. one day we will wake up to hear that a lion had eaten up central bank
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by deepwater(f): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
mapet:

I try to rationalize (albeit without any success) the "rationale" in your post...... it made absolutely no sense. I wonder if it was not obvious that an accounts clerk could not account for N36m in scratch cards, not enough grounds to call her worse than an armed robber/"barawo-banza/Ole-ajibole". How you find it convenient to pin this on "leaders" tells me that a part populace which you're representative of actually needs to save themselves from their greatest enemy - THEMSELVES

She is innocent until proven guilty.
You have meddled so much with uninformed people and same has taken a huge toll on your rationale thoughts.

Get exposed, stay safe son
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by deepwater(f): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
kingthreat:

So you believe her story of the snake swallowing money she is responsible for? Your low intelligence is alarming

You have meddled so much with uninformed people and same has taken a huge toll on your rationale thoughts.

Prove her guilty with facts, not name calling.

Get her to a competent court for trials, not this committee with lotta pre assumptions.

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by deepwater(f): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
belloabd1914:

They should have bought her lacasera and gala then ask her nicely

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by kingthreat(m): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
deepwater:

Prove her guilty with facts, not name calling.

Get her to a competent court for trials, not this committee with lotta pre assumptions.

So someone loses 36 million bucks and tells you her housegirl confessed snake was used to swallow the money. And you're here defending her? Madam, please take all your educational certifications and burn it. It was a pure waste of time.
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by deepwater(f): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
kingthreat:

So someone loses 36 million bucks and tells you her housegirl confessed snake was used to swallow the money. And you're here defending her? Madam, please take all your educational certifications and burn it. It was a pure waste of time.

The case is simple, prove her wrong!
If you can't do that, you have no case.
Same reason while DIEZIANI is still free, prove her wrong stop the Media frenzy.

Remind me what happened to metuh again ? Nothing, because you all failed to prove he stole. Better keep cool if u can solve a problem rather than pre assumin.

Next thing u go ballistic with words, shows how empty you are
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by kingthreat(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
deepwater:

The case is simple, prove her wrong!
If you can't do that, you have no case.
Same reason while DIEZIANI is still free, prove her wrong stop the Media frenzy.

Remind me what happened to metuh again ? Nothing, because you all failed to prove he stole. Better keep cool if u can solve a problem rather than pre assumin.

Next thing u go ballistic with words, shows how empty you are

Chei, wey the snake wey swallow your sense?
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by mapet: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
deepwater:

Inno... what? grin grin grin Haba! Madam? And you would think you made sense grin
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by deepwater(f): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
kingthreat:

Chei, wey the snake wey swallow your sense?

When u take your being uninformed for a joke, you make laugh out of everything thing.

See this link below son
https://www.nairaland.com/4355515/malabu-scandal-agf-writes-buhari

You can't do anything if you can't prove otherwise in court. It's no rocket science nether is it gangstar shiiit. Just some common sense son.

Don't just get educated, get educated properly.
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by kingthreat(m): 7:42am On Feb 20, 2018
deepwater:

When u take your being uninformed for a joke, you make laugh out of everything thing.

See this link below son
https://www.nairaland.com/4355515/malabu-scandal-agf-writes-buhari

You can't do anything if you can't prove otherwise in court. It's no rocket science nether is it gangstar shiiit. Just some common sense son.

Don't just get educated, get educated properly.

Stop trying to play smart here. One of the modes of interrogation is that you accuse someone to if the accused will react in guilt or innocence. Havent you heard of playing good cop, bad cop? The JAMB interrogator knew what he was doing.
Also for you to defend a ridiculous tale of snake swalloiwing money is very embarassing. If you stand among geniuses, many of them will avoid you.
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by deepwater(f): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
kingthreat:

Stop trying to play smart here. One of the modes of interrogation is that you accuse someone to if the accused will react in guilt or innocence. Havent you heard of playing good cop, bad cop? The JAMB interrogator knew what he was doing.
Also for you to defend a ridiculous tale of snake swalloiwing money is very embarassing. If you stand among geniuses, many of them will avoid you.

I am not defending neither am i antagonizing.
The education i am giving to you is simple, do not preassume or conclude on any case until proven otherwise.
On this occasion, you might need to prove first that a snake cannot swallow the money thinking it was food or prey first before you rule the exhibit 'snake' out.

Once this fact has not been disproved, calling her a thief out-rightly is low in all ebbs. Have you checked her mental status if she is fit to stand trials or not?

This same reason, is why people in Nigeria disbelieve just ordinary statement from an insane person, only to swallow hook, line and sinker statement from same insane person when s/he claims they committed a crime or have some mystical baba ijebu number.
Its no fault of yours, staying Nigeria wires you up to believe what you can prove.

You would be a very easy lawyer to flog about, honestly.

FYI, judgement is not for justice but for prove with facts. Sure you do not know anything new that.

Once again, get properly educated and stay safe, son
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by kingthreat(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
deepwater:

I am not defending neither am i antagonizing.
The education i am giving to you is simple, do not preassume or conclude on any case until proven otherwise.
On this occasion, you might need to prove first that a snake cannot swallow the money thinking it was food or prey first before you rule the exhibit 'snake' out.

Once this fact has not been disproved, calling her a thief out-rightly is low in all ebbs. Have you checked her mental status if she is fit to stand trials or not?

This same reason, is why people in Nigeria disbelieve just ordinary statement from an insane person, only to swallow hook, line and sinker statement from same insane person when s/he claims they committed a crime or have some mystical baba ijebu number.
Its no fault of yours, staying Nigeria wires you up to believe what you can prove.

You would be a very easy lawyer to flog about, honestly.

FYI, judgement is not for justice but for prove with facts. Sure you do not know anything new that.

Once again, get properly educated and stay safe, son

Arguing with you is a waste of time. Next time you call me son, snake go swallow your nippless.
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by deepwater(f): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
kingthreat:

Arguing with you is a waste of time. Next time you call me son, snake go swallow your nippless.

Go take a wash son. It's past meridian in Nigeria
I know you don't wash up before going to bed in Nigeria. The major reason dust clogs up your brains making them cells dense.

Go suck your mom nippless
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by kingthreat(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
deepwater:

Go take a wash son. It's past meridian in Nigeria
I know you don't wash up before going to bed in Nigeria. The major reason dust clogs up your brains making them cells dense.

Go suck your mom nippless

You cum-drinking tramp leave me abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US / How We Attained Academic Excellence - By 10 First Class Graduates (pics) / Sculpture Garden At The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.