Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released (29176 Views)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / 'I Didn't Say Snake Swallowed JAMB's N36 Million' - Clerk Tells CNN / JAMB Reacts To 'snake Swallowing N36 Million' Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by seanswitch(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Big thief....this goes to show that we have been robbed blind by those at the helm of affairs and those at the lower level. That's why someone said Nigerians are fantastically corrupt. Opportunity makes the thief. She saw the opportunity due to faulty structures and she took advantage. Ole!!!
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by martineverest(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2018
I'm just imagining the way her husband will be looking at d kind of dull wife he got married to

3 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by olahero(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Awon eyan JONATHAN, but why I will blaming these people? Why not Jonathan, that said Stealing is not corruption? We quickly forget things.

1 Like

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by haibe(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2018
She needs slap. I am sure she was paid to say this, someone else embezzled the money.
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by wiringdpt(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2018
What if you take a nap
ellalina:
What I she is telling the truth
What if Buhari has really been cloned
What if Aisha Buhari was scared cos she discovered the man in the other room is not Buhari
What if these herdsmen are terrorist in disguise
What if someone is sponsoring insecurity so they can withdraw the 1billion dollar from the excess crude account
What if what if what if

3 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Alejoas(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2018
You don enter Guiness book of records Ma
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by kuntash: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2018
ellalina:
What I she is telling the truth
What if Buhari has really been cloned
What if Aisha Buhari was scared cos she discovered the man in the other room is not Buhari
What if these herdsmen are terrorist in disguise
What if someone is sponsoring insecurity so they can withdraw the 1billion dollar from the excess crude account
What if what if what if

I scrolled up to see if your USER-ID was "WHATIF" but was disappointed

1 Like

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by FIDELITY24(m): 7:14am On Feb 16, 2018
Foolish people everywhere in this sh*thole country!
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by haibe(m): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2018
sisisioge:
Ole! She didn't report to the police when money was mysteriously disappearing o shocked
she could just have resigned
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by anibirelawal(m): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2018
What a shame!
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by tonio2wo: 7:18am On Feb 16, 2018
hisgrace090:
This shameless people have succeeded in turning this country to a joke.

What will the world take us as?

Simple, SHITHOLE country!! QED!

1 Like

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by 12submarine(m): 7:23am On Feb 16, 2018
deepwater:
The man heading the committee outrightly called the lady a thief before she could even explain herself.

That tells us a lot about the leaders of this sink hole
You didn't get it. That is not what happened. The lady said "mystery" and the man thought she said "thief", and that is what he repeated. He didn't call her thief.

1 Like

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by salford1: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2018
She must be a nairalander that frequents the snake thread grin

4 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by 4Play(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2018
ysteph:
i honestly thought the story of the snake and the N36m was fake o.
So it is real?
This is a wake up call man....before this Country will collapse....!

I thought it was a fake story too until the lack of denial by JAMB and of course this video clearly evidences that someone of presumably sound mind had the audacity to explain away the loss of N36m by attributing blame to a snake!

5 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by salford1: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2018
martineverest:
I'm just imagining the way her husband will be looking at d kind of dull wife he got married to
She knows nigerians are gullible when it comes to issues concerning religion/spiritual hence she used the snake fairy tale

2 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by salford1: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2018
martineverest:
She knows nigerians are gullible when it comes to issues concerning religion/spiritual hence she used the snake fairy tale.
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:26am On Feb 16, 2018
I beg I wan start snake farm oo smiley
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by belloabd1914(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2018
deepwater:
The man heading the committee outrightly called the lady a thief before she could even explain herself.

They should have bought her lacasera and gala then ask her nicely

1 Like

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by ikorodureporta: 7:27am On Feb 16, 2018
She needs to be reset by tb josh cheesy
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Intellect16(m): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2018
The truth is, this people know how tinz are going to be eventually. They turn a very serious matter to a joke, playing on our intelligence. All knowing that our rants will only end on social media, then another serious matter arises and it is also made into a joke, thereby covering the previous matter, and so it is forgotten about.

Its high time we stop social media rants and make use of our power (P.V.C) and get whoever will be capable into position
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by SoulB6: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2018
What if truly it's a mystery, I mean, they say wanders shall never end, who says mystery can't happen again
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by loomer: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Bunch of unserious old people
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Troublemaker007(m): 7:34am On Feb 16, 2018
So this is how Nigeria and Nigerians wants to make me a laughingstock here in France.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by WOruGunu(m): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2018
Can't bliv even as African no one here is giving it a second tough that there could b possibility to what d woman said.

From my own little experience I can bet on her that its very very possible that she looses d money through a snake .

Go and read about money drawing means in African ways fear go catch una.

An old man once told me he can send a CAT to steal and whatever it places it mouth on mysteriously turns to RAT.so even as a security around u will assume it was hunting for RAT.

The woman might not b wrong as we all have blived
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by talk2percy(m): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2018
Shithole country, shameless country, heartless country, a country where anything goes. God how did I end up a Nigerian?
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by principalgee: 7:38am On Feb 16, 2018
End world news

1 Like

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by SirLakes: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2018
New discovery......The snake is a cashivorous animal.

Wow grin.......
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by mcmyvoice: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2018
We will see that at the end of the day the poor lady would be sent to 70 yes in prison because she may be alone in this saga but those mighty thieves like my Delta State Govs and others in Abuja that steal billions are walking freely enjoying thier loot. Oh oh what a shithole country
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by OgahBohz: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2018
deepwater:

thank you u thought I was the only one that observed it...

seriously all of them are just hypocritical idiots ..

and don't be surprised that woman may actually be innocent, it could be a setup , she made mention of her maids confession or so... this case will not be critically examined , instead they will just lokk for somebody to put the blame on and that's all..

I pity the poor woman ..
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2018
Her claims are 'Nigerianesque' .She just borrowed a page from the playbook of some Naija prayer warriors.

Repeat after me " Every snake swallowing my spiritual currency, what are you waiting for? Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!( heads shaking in fierce staccato) wink

Religion has laid siege on the cerebral capacities of Nigerians.

In this era of cashless transactions, why are they still selling forms in Jamb office. Any organization that is worth its salt has gone virtual and almost paperless.

Nig. Civil Service needs massive reforms. JAMB office is not a microfinance bank. Why accumulate such monies only to be gobbled by our slithering friend in a mysterious manner? grin
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by OgahBohz: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2018
12submarine:

You didn't get it. That is not what happened. The lady said "mystery" and the man thought she said "thief", and that is what he repeated. He didn't call her thief.

go and listen again.. she said mystery , and even the man didn't hear , yet he just said you are a thief before asking her again ..
the man is just stupid
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by kings09(m): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2018
That sales clerk is ipob - omenkalives

The snake is ipob yoot - madridguy

The snake could be nnamdi kanu - usba, sarrki

grin
nawtyme:
And when someone says Nigeria is a zoo, people get annoyed.

Rats chased our president from aso villa.
Cows have more rights than an average citizen. The unlawful killing of on cow can lead to killing of 72 people.
Now snakes have decided to collect their own share of the nation cake.
Monkey got tired of being killed by other animals and decided to defend itself with monkey pox.

Please tell me why Nigeria is not a zoo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Every Nigerian Medical Student Must Experience In Medical School. / N10,000 For UNICAL Best Graduating Student At 30th Convocation / Kogistatepoly Admission List Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.