Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Discovering The Natural Gifts In Your Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Discovering The Natural Gifts In Your Child (430 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discovering The Natural Gifts In Your Child by Dailygospelvibe: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Are some children born with genius ability? Before you think your child is just an average kid, may I quote Glenn Doman, the director of The Institute for the Achievement of Human Potential?

He has produced quite a great proof working with Kids and preschool children. The best thing to do for your Two Year child is to try teaching him or her how to read. This was the method Dr. Doman and his colleagues have done!

Every child that comes into existence has a greater potential intelligence in them; it is left to you as their parent to help them develop it.

Let me ask you: As you interested in discovering the potential of your child?

Full article:https://dailygospelvibe.com/2018/02/16/discovering-the-natural-gifts-in-your-child/
Re: Discovering The Natural Gifts In Your Child by correctguy101(m): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2018
I read to my daughter when she was barely a year and continued until I and her mum separated. (never were married, though it was all my fault)

She continues doing so for my little girl and today my nearly six years old girl is growing in intelligence. I tried doing like that Japanese dad to teach her mathematics very early but it's just a waste of time. Though she's doing very well in school but I just love her curiosity and "wanting to know" attitude. Outspokenness and always questioning the norms.

Did I mention that she understands my lie to her when she was younger that I wanted many mothers to take care of her hence my "a$hawo" lifestyle? I was shocked when she opened up that she no longer wants and tells me to get my shiit together and come marry her mum. (though that's not how she puts it)

my point is, my darling understands things beyond her age and isn't afraid to speak her mind.

1 Like

Re: Discovering The Natural Gifts In Your Child by Dailygospelvibe: 3:03am On Feb 17, 2018
correctguy101:

I read to my daughter when she was barely a year and continued until I and her mum separated. (never were married, though it was all my fault)

She continues doing so for my little girl and today my nearly six years old girl is growing in intelligence. I tried doing like that Japanese dad to teach her mathematics very early but it's just a waste of time. Though she's doing very well in school but I just love her curiosity and "wanting to know" attitude. Outspokenness and always questioning the norms.

Did I mention that she understands my lie to her when she was younger that I wanted many mothers to take care of her hence my "a$hawo" lifestyle? I was shocked when she opened up that she no longer wants and tells me to get my shiit together and come marry her mum. (though that's not how she puts it)

my point is, my darling understands things beyond her age and isn't afraid to speak her mind.
Thanks for the contribution

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Your Wife / When Does A Life In The Womb Become A Human Being? / Just 2 Minutes To Change Someone's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.