Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill (12120 Views)

Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / Landlady Raped To Death By Tenant In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill by ipobarecriminals: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2018
cool cool grin cheesy wink smiley cheesy smiley smiley cheesy smiley cheesy grin grin grin
buffalowings4:
Go and tell Lala and mynd
That I don't believe in Allah angry

Or any God
grin
buffalowings4:
Go and tell Lala and mynd
That I don't believe in Allah angry

Or any God
Looking for trobu up/down.Gud for u

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill by FTrebirth(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
one of the disadvantages living in a face-me-i-slap-you compound. if each tenant was to pay N60 to buy a new fuse in replacement of the burnt one, it means there no less than 10 tenants occupying the building.
Re: Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill by Reelmii: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
GoodMuyis:

And police left with three Generator sets, for investigation or what?
wen dem no meet anybody for compound, they had to hold something
Re: Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill by water4: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
They must get cash to maintain themselves.. If no one appears, they will either sell the Gen or take to their houses... That's the norms.

As for the senior officer saying that it's a clear murder case without proper investigation on the circumstances surrounding the matter - I think he needs to go back to the police college. Perhaps, he has to say something for people to know they are working.

Lastly, let's always be in control of our emotions, especially when people tries to fight us. They might not be a connection between what happened and his death.

Take care
Re: Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill by babaireti(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Two tenants fought each other or 2 Men ! so why the Islamic Cleric now? an Islamic Cleric is one who is schooled in islamic education and he ia a Teacher in islamic education or preaches in open crusade while at the same time leads in the Islamic affairs like the Leaders in Islam as an Imam.Anything short of that is not an Islamic cleric ,so please stop this spread of lies and hate against Islam and the Muslims.
Re: Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill by Johnnybravo95(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
lofty900:
Alfa and messiah had a fight and alfa killed messiah grin what will messiah tell God when he gets to heaven? Abeg this messiah na disgrace to Christians worldwide grin
Idiot must u comment on everything
Re: Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill by RealGucci: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
naija coti way of investigation.

arrest anyone u see
beat up the persom yo confess under duress
after dat dey lock him up
then place bail on his head.
for this buhari regime
who wan go deposit for black bank
quick quick
everyone don take off
Re: Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill by Meedot2(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
I find it so hard to believe this is a murder case. Abeg lawyers in the house please enlighten me more cause as for me I don't see this as a murder case in as much as the man didn't die the day they had the fight.
Re: Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill by cimag: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Muslims are always violent and diabolic,especially these Alfas.Now that he has killed 'messaih" who volunteered himself to collect the #60 fee,he will never have a rest of mind.I'm sure he must be regretting his action wherever he's hiding now.Thank God na 2 yoruba people.
Re: Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill by sayisayi(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Metro learnt that neighbours, who got wind of a possible mass arrest, fled the house .

Residents approached for information either declined comment or feigned ignorance of the incident.

Definition of ni55eritis!
Re: Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill by Fourwinds: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
dhardline:
When angry be slow to act cause you might end up regretting your actions. If I may ask, why did the police have to lock up the whole house? Is it not the room of the suspect that's meant to be locked up? Did the generators they carried participate in the fight or are they witnesses? The way Nigerian police sometimes do their own investigation baffles me sha
look here young man...when there is a fight and it leads to death by legally or illegally the police takes over the house..

point two. ..those generators were witnesses to the fight by that the police have the capacity to take such generators and use...

BTW...why won't they desert the community... do you want to be a friend of Nigerian police to testify? lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti / ‘Stolen’ Genitals: 2 Men Jailed 3 Months For Defamation Of Character / 26yr Old Nigerian, Olutosin Oduwole, Imprisioned For Terrorist Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.