Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

“men Will Come And Go” Zari Hassan Ends Relationship With Diamond Platnumz-video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “men Will Come And Go” Zari Hassan Ends Relationship With Diamond Platnumz-video (1577 Views)

Lêsbïãn Surprises Partner, Proposes To Her In Public With Diamond Ring – Watch V / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / Is Diamond Platnumz Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“men Will Come And Go” Zari Hassan Ends Relationship With Diamond Platnumz-video by royalsgist: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2018
“Men Will Come And Go”

Zari Hassan Officially Ends Ends Relationship With a Tanzanian Singer Diamond Platnumz Over Cheating!!!

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToZc_w2tA1Y

cc; Lalalsticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Source:https://royalsgist.com/2018/02/16/men-will-come-go-zari-hassan-officially-ends-ends-relationship-diamond-platinumz-cheating-video/

Re: “men Will Come And Go” Zari Hassan Ends Relationship With Diamond Platnumz-video by FluidQueen(f): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2018
He doesn't deserve you. He's a complete retàrd and should bury his head in shame. He'd never be his kid's role model.

Repugnant creature!
Re: “men Will Come And Go” Zari Hassan Ends Relationship With Diamond Platnumz-video by Dammytemmy(f): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2018
Ok
Re: “men Will Come And Go” Zari Hassan Ends Relationship With Diamond Platnumz-video by XhosaNostra(f): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2018
He's always reminded me of a meerkat grin

Good riddance. The girl is too cute for him.
Re: “men Will Come And Go” Zari Hassan Ends Relationship With Diamond Platnumz-video by cashcity: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2018
Even the beautiful girls are also cheated upon. I tot the reason why men cheat is because they see finer lady with better shape..
Why do men cheat?
Re: “men Will Come And Go” Zari Hassan Ends Relationship With Diamond Platnumz-video by Earthquake1: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
He doesn't deserve you. He's a complete retàrd and should bury his head in shame. He'd never be his kid's role model.

Repugnant creature!

Why are you going on every thread ranting your frustrated life
Re: “men Will Come And Go” Zari Hassan Ends Relationship With Diamond Platnumz-video by FluidQueen(f): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2018
Earthquake1:

Why are you going on every thread ranting your frustrated life
because you didn't buy my data for me.

Maybe when you do, you could dictate how I choose to vent my frustrations.
In the meantime(where u dont foot my bill) , go suck a horse's Cóck. grin
Re: “men Will Come And Go” Zari Hassan Ends Relationship With Diamond Platnumz-video by Earthquake1: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
because you didn't buy my data for me.

Maybe when you do, you could dictate how I choose to vent my frustrations.
In the meantime(where u dont foot my bill) , go suck a horse's Cóck. grin

Choke on your rotten pvssy

We are not responsible for your frustrated life.
Re: “men Will Come And Go” Zari Hassan Ends Relationship With Diamond Platnumz-video by FluidQueen(f): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2018
Earthquake1:

Choke on your rotten pvssy

We are not responsible for your frustrated life.
again, suck a cow's Cóck. Let him doggy style fúck your ass in the process too. grin

Yiu might like it wink
Re: “men Will Come And Go” Zari Hassan Ends Relationship With Diamond Platnumz-video by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
No Men don't just come and go! He was never yours

Most times ladies are blinded by emotions, material gains, fame, prestige etc that they don't know the difference between illusion and reality.

Grow up, get wise and you will realize there is always a writing on the wall, blur or fade it is always there.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Beware...yahoo Boy Runs Mad In PH (video Graphic) / See Reason Why Women Now Cheat More Than Men / Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.