Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,442 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Biafran War Never Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran War Never Happened (1068 Views)

Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War / Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" / Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran War Never Happened by ShukuShaker: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Biafran war never happened. It was nothing but a government-backed conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Biafran War Never Happened by dlondonbadboy: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:

People like you still exist?

2 Likes

Re: Biafran War Never Happened by ShukuShaker: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

People like you still exist?
what's wrong with "people like me"
Re: Biafran War Never Happened by Stingman: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:
what's wrong with "people like me"

Mental...People like you need to be chained and left in the sun...So your brain can be reconfigured...

2 Likes

Re: Biafran War Never Happened by eodavids(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:

Even the current killings in Benue is not happening; isn't it?

Even the misrule and misdeeds of Buhari, which is just a replica of what took place in 1983-4 isn't happening. Isn't it?

Perhaps, that your parents gave birth to you never occurred. Isn't that also the case with you?

1 Like

Re: Biafran War Never Happened by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:
If the war never happened, why did you open a thread about it?

2 Likes

Re: Biafran War Never Happened by ShukuShaker: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
imhotep:

If the war never happened, why did you open a thread about it?
To change the minds of you misguided lots.

1 Like

Re: Biafran War Never Happened by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:
Avoid smoking weed.
Its bad for your brain

Re: Biafran War Never Happened by ShukuShaker: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
Stingman:

Mental...People like you need to be chained and left in the sun...So your brain can be reconfigured...
All i know is that the war never happened. Pictures of children starving in far away Sudan were taken and presented to the people as a propaganda to seek public empathy. My dad lived in Kano back then, and he told me all the attacks were staged. I'm talking about the biggest conspiracy theory in Nigeria's history.
Re: Biafran War Never Happened by ShukuShaker: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
imhotep:

Avoid smoking weed.
Its bad for your brain
Weed is haram, i do not smoke weed. It's against the will of Allah.
Re: Biafran War Never Happened by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:
All i know is that the war never happened. Pictures of children starving in far away Sudan were taken and presented to the people as a propaganda to seek public empathy. My dad lived in Kano back then, and he told me all the attacks were staged. I'm talking about the biggest conspiracy theory in Nigeria's history.
And Fulani herdsmen are also conspiracy grin grin

Re: Biafran War Never Happened by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:
No be only haram

Re: Biafran War Never Happened by DanseMacabre(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
I no blame you, you don chop belleful.

If say hungry dey wire you, you for dey where you dey hustle, and you no go get time to dey yarn opata.
Re: Biafran War Never Happened by eodavids(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:

You obviously have abandoned you daily drugs for weeks. Take it now, or you will return to your corrective asylum home
Re: Biafran War Never Happened by Stingman: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:

...even Boko haram are staged managed...the $6.5 billion spent in the NE since it started..all never happened...Buhari is staged managed...even your existence is not real...

Are you okay now...?

You really need to be arrested and quarantined...before you do something stupid...

Re: Biafran War Never Happened by DanseMacabre(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:

If you actually made your postulation while sober, then your case is beyond resolution.

Lemme even ask: are you on good terms with your village people?
Re: Biafran War Never Happened by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:
My dad lived in Kano back then, and he told me all the attacks were staged.
Your dad needs to rest and eat very well.
He is obviously very confused.
Re: Biafran War Never Happened by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Stingman:

...even Boko haram are staged managed...the $6.5 billion spent in the NE since it started..all never happened...Buhari is staged managed...even your existence is not real...

Are you okay now...?

You really need to be arrested and quarantined...before you do something stupid...
shukushaker sounds like an almajiri on rampage
Re: Biafran War Never Happened by ShukuShaker: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Stingman:

Are you okay now...?

Look at the picture closely. It was photoshopped.
Re: Biafran War Never Happened by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:
even Photoshop software is a conspiracy
Re: Biafran War Never Happened by Stingman: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:

Yes...you are photoshopped here too...

What about Boko...are they also photoshopped?

Re: Biafran War Never Happened by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:
^^ This post never happened
Re: Biafran War Never Happened by Richdotcom: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
The Igbos should take solace knowing that Biafra was a victim of international conspiracy by those who put economic gain before human gain. Nigerian government has over the years attempted to rewrite Nigerian history. I can vividly recall that in the 1960s, the map of Nigeria used to have Bight of Biafra and Bight of Benin. What happened to Bight of Biafra still remains a mystery. So, there comes a time when the truth shall be extolled and pronounced for all to see, read, digest and absorb. After all, the truth shall set you free so it was written in the Holy book. The purpose of this essay is multi-fold, but before we proceed, it is incumbent upon the Igbos to understand that there is no need for continuous weeping, gnashing of teeth or mourn the death of Biafra. They should not cry because Biafra was not defeated by the Nigerian troops as was previously stated, rather, they were defeated by an amalgamated superiority of the three world super powers. These powers that be ignored their ideological differences because of the promise to control the Nigerian mineral resources - which amount to second partition of Nigeria in the 20th century. The first partition of Nigeria occurred in the early 20th century following the amalgamation of north and south and the eventual loss of some parts of Nigeria to Cameroon.

fact, the world super powers - the United States of America, the defunct USSR and United Kingdom, in alliance with the Arab countries especially, Egypt collaborated and fought the war for Nigeria. Some of these expatriate participants were afraid that people of eastern Nigeria, with superior intellect, commerce resource and abundant mineral resources would pose a major problem to their domination of the African raw material based economy.

Yes it was a conspiracy by the high and mighty to end the ibo race cos it was a threat to the so called colonial masters!

NB- I am not even Ibo.

Do your research or argue with your ancestors...
Re: Biafran War Never Happened by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Richdotcom:

They should not cry because Biafra was not defeated by the Nigerian troops as was previously stated, rather, they were defeated by an amalgamated superiority of the three world super powers. These powers that be ignored their ideological differences because of the promise to control the Nigerian mineral resources - which amount to second partition of Nigeria in the 20th century. The first partition of Nigeria occurred in the early 20th century following the amalgamation of north and south and the eventual loss of some parts of Nigeria to Cameroon.

fact, the world super powers - the United States of America, the defunct USSR and United Kingdom, in alliance with the Arab countries especially, Egypt collaborated and fought the war for Nigeria. Some of these expatriate participants were afraid that people of eastern Nigeria, with superior intellect, commerce resource and abundant mineral resources would pose a major problem to their domination of the African raw material based economy.

Yes it was a conspiracy by the high and mighty to end the ibo race cos it was a threat to the so called colonial masters!

NB- I am not even Ibo.

Do your research or argue with your ancestors...
Correct man

Re: Biafran War Never Happened by Emycord: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:
IN LIAR MOHD'S VOICE RIGHT?
Re: Biafran War Never Happened by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Emycord:
IN LIAR MOHD'S VOICE RIGHT?
Lying Moh@mmed.

(1) (Reply)

South-west Are Happy To Have Buhari As President / Buhari Till 2023; Igbo Presidency In 2023 / One Offa Robbery Suspect Spotted Wearing Saraki Daughter's Wedding Asoebi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.