Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,179 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves (45744 Views)

Young Nigerian Couple Share After Se-x Photos On Facebook(18+) / When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos / Teenage Couple Share Deep Kiss & Romance, Boyfriend Shares It On Facebook (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin

She look stunning...
Re: Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves by kowalsky: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Behind a number of fancy prewedding pictures are bitter hearts united only by the common goal of deceiving the public and saving face.

Agba cha oso, a guo mile!!!

Uncle is back.

I missed your comments so dearly kiss

1 Like

Re: Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves by rexesq(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
Uhmmm we don see am

... Meanwhile how your trousers look at you when you're broke. grin
grin
Spoilt4toto:
Uhmmm we don see am

... Meanwhile how your trousers look at you when you're broke. grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Behind a number of fancy prewedding pictures are bitter hearts united only by the common goal of deceiving the public and saving face.

grin grin
I swear anybody wey go imprison you again the wrath of sango will greet him "wehdonsir". cheesy
Re: Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves by FarahAideed: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
ShukuShaker:
They tried to loot the treasury, baba stopped them.

They tried to bribe him, baba refused.

They've resorted to peddling lies and all sort of propaganda to bring his government down, but Allah will foil their plans.

Buhari for 2019 Insha Allah.

Don't waste your time nobody will vote ur useless Buhari
Re: Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves by Bestchisom(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Adaowerri111:
So cute, this year will not pass me by, Amen

Adaowerri111 ....i'm always here for you....we can start from somewhere. ....is that you in the profile picture?
Re: Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves by Galantis: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

maniru na cheesy grin
Re: Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves by TheKingIsHere: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Adaowerri111:

Lol. cheesy
Re: Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves by brendz(f): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Since marriage is also kind of like an examination, one you are supposed to write only once though...

Prepare yourself by downloading the CBT software for all Examinations (Marriage inclusive) at www.yatabox.com/app.. And while you are at it, don't forget to Share the Smiles..

Remember, FAILING TO PREPARE IS PREPARING TO FAIL..

This 2018 must not pass us by truly, but we must be poised for the said marriage.. No be child's play!!!
Re: Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves by ayusco85(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mskrisx:

I only logged in to welcome you sir.
We all missed you. grin
I’d be stalking you...

Shame here. I guess u shld fall in line wink
Re: Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe is back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves by anukulapo: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You know many peeps can't afford to be left behind. They got to meet up with flow. E only pain me small say then no pay "professional " photographer. At least, those ones go make small money on top the matter.
Re: Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves by kenoz(m): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nice + Cute pics
Re: Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves by sweetilicious(f): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
So lovely.The last picture is so original. Team natural hair.
Re: Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves by Holuu(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2018
Ejiakusmith:
Hahahahah guy u funny oooooooooo na bakayoko be dat
he resemble him nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Man Holds His Lady's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.