Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Daddy Freeze Carpets Lady Who Accused Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Carpets Lady Who Accused Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) (875 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching / Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Carpets Lady Who Accused Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Wesporting: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Controversial on air personality (OAP), Daddy Freeze, has replied lady who accused him of domestic violence

He wrote:

"Sometimes haters need to take a long, cold and hard look in the mirror, before they hate on other people.
I put up pictures from a magazine shoot and this unlettered aunty, jumped out of the woodwork to lay accusations and brandish her hatred in very destitute grammar, highlighting her below par intelligence quotient.
I never beat my ex wife and we parted ways 4 years ago, so why bring it up now? It's of no consequence. She has moved on and so have I!
You will expect the haters to be living perfect lives driving Ferraris, mansions in banana island - no way! They are scrawny, hungry, disheveled people, depressed at how poorly they turned out and are bescumbered with the dung of their attitude deficiencies, bearing the semblance of primitive mammals, God help them!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfQTmYpnJ3R

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/16/daddy-freeze-carpets-lady-who-accused-him-of-domestic-violence-photos/

Re: Daddy Freeze Carpets Lady Who Accused Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
I only comment in the Politics section.
Re: Daddy Freeze Carpets Lady Who Accused Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by madridguy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Carpets Lady Who Accused Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Wesporting: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin Lalasticlala, Happy Birthday
Re: Daddy Freeze Carpets Lady Who Accused Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
shocked

As always, I stand with Freeze.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Carpets Lady Who Accused Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
This guy get bad mouth ni.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Carpets Lady Who Accused Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by SURElee(f): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
HahahahahahahA ao freeze compared her to owl? Abi no be owl be that? Chai!see massacre.
Re: Daddy Freeze Carpets Lady Who Accused Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by fifty5(m): 12:46am On Feb 17, 2018
Daddy freeze carpeted or ruged no na tiles
Re: Daddy Freeze Carpets Lady Who Accused Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:30am On Feb 17, 2018
But this girl ugly Sha oooh! Yoruba people why una girls too dey ugly na?
Re: Daddy Freeze Carpets Lady Who Accused Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by zolapower: 6:30am On Feb 17, 2018
This girl find trouble so tey see am
Re: Daddy Freeze Carpets Lady Who Accused Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by TimeMod1: 7:06am On Feb 17, 2018
Hmm!.. Daddy freeze was so limp dick that he couldn't tap the ass of Uche Uba when she took him to the cleaners, but quite unfortunately he goes deep in on a poor helpless flippant Lady.

#NoBitchAttitude

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid To Buy Himself A Monkey / Meet the Hostest Nigerian Baby! / See The Big Booty Love And Hip-hop Star Usher Dumped His Wife For - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.