Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (54082 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Nackzy: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Sister Abeg no vex forgive me if the question bad... Please is he a Bastard?
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by cyrilamx(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
Do you know how many ladies who took the easy way out that re in the grave now? She had a no choice. When having pre marital sex, no that pregnancy is one of the results Abortion is not only moral evil but 50/50 for the woman. So death and not moral conscience prevented her from toeing the part of many slay Queens. It is sad how the world now celebrate premarital sex which many a time is responsible for single parenthood.
blackbeau1:
Single mothers are the most courageous people I know of. I mean , it takes courage not to take the easy way out by committing abortion and braving the society's stigmatisation of single mothers. So kudos to the beautiful lady up there and all Single mothers out there .
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by JastSiryin(m): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
xynerise:

Maybe you don't know the meaning of being rude
Bros no dey waste your time with all these useless and bad mannered tramps...na their way be dat

1 Like

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by IamBlanco(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Single mother & Single father trend should be discouraged in the Nigerian society. no matter how strong a single mom is, she can't play the role of a father & mother at same time, same applies the single fathers. Children need both parents, they need the compassion of the mother & the toughness of the father. in the American Society today, their jails comprises of 60% blacks, 20% whites, 16% Latinos & 4% other races. This is because, during the early 70s, this single mom wave was trending among d black communities & nothing was done to stop or atleast reduce it. as much as 54% of children born to black families were raised by single moms or their grand parents. today the result is this, a black teen is 6 times more likely to be convicted of a crime than their white folks before their 23 birthday in the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Bester44(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
These women look old, why? Me that is 36 not as old as her.
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by revolt(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
She's cute. Cute son too. smiley

I don't get why the society frowns at single moms but praise single dads. I can't even fathom the hypocrisy, and outright sexism. Every single mom deserves to be celebrated. Women are Earth.
truth be told...single mums are bringing anotger mans responsibility for another man. Single dads dnt carry another woman's child and give anoda woman. Youll hear single mother's saying the new man must tke responsibility and even try to put his name on another mans child. They say they're a package.....mtchweee...
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Jakumo(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
revolt:
truth be told...single mums are bringing anotger mans responsibility for another man. Single dads dnt carry another woman's child and give anoda woman. Youll hear single mother's saying the new man must tke responsibility and even try to put his name on another mans child. They say they're a package.....mtchweee...

I hear you brother. Phuck all that.
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by dominique(f): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nnaabros:

Crap. They're all cheap women who were not responsible enough to close their legs, or to demand a protection from their man or use one themselves.

That would have been more courageous, rather than going around with the relic of their recklessness and looking for another innocent man to marry them and carry the responsibility of a child they didn't father

They're still better than the cowardly sperm donors that impregnated and abandoned them. They chose life of their child over manipulation by their babydaddies to destroy it. That's courageous

P.S. Not all women out there are desperate to marry. You Nigerian men need to get over yourselves.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
THERE is nothing to be proud of, another dysfunctional woman raising a soon to be dysfunctional kid without his father .

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by delivryboy: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
mamatwiny:
It is a big deal in igbo land but not a big deal in yoruba and hausa where polygamy and 1st, 2nd ,3rd husbands reign supreme.

She shld try progress in her career , then call the shots.
But it's most common in Igbo land, I only witnessed one traditional wedding ceremony (the single mother came from the UK for the trad) all thorough my stay in my place of primary assignment in Abia state. 6 out of 10 teenage girls had given birth in their parent's house. Corpers didn't make things easy for them too. No one of them was ever married.
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by delivryboy: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
dominique:

They're still better than the cowardly sperm donors that impregnated and abandoned them. They chose life of their child over manipulation by their babydaddies to destroy it. That's courageous

P.S. Not all women out there are desperate to marry. You Nigerian men need to get over yourselves.

Call them cowards as you like, they will continue to pure their fluid into any careless vessel they see, a key that can open every lock is a master key, a lock that can be opened by every key is useless. Single motherhood will continue to be a thing of shame no matter the level of civilization.
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Jakumo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
delivryboy:

Call them cowards as you like, they will continue to pure their fluid into any careless vessel they see, a key that can open every lock is a master key, a lock that can be opened by every key is useless. Single motherhood will continue to be a thing of shame no matter the level of civilization.

Kai this na real artillery attack o. Make I take cover gently here, and observe.

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Deprofessional:

You are very insultive.

I know. smiley
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
This one just dey do advertisement. Make you be the most beautiful woman in the world, as long as you are a single mother, it is a no go area for me. Single mothers should marry single dad.
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
revolt:
re-read what you just wrote and tell me it's not balderdash? shocked

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by poik(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol . She doesn't care but cares enough to write this epistles and shower herself with some praises... Someone must have pinched her where it or they presumed will hurt lipsrsealed . Say no more.

I love your spirit woman, when life gives you lemons you make lemonade cheesy , To dwell on positive aspects of life is the route to a sane mind in a chaos world. I love that.

Not a fan of Single parenthood though.

Am I the only one who deciphers the veiled chill-lessness of this post? Lol. come and learn sympathy from me. You aren't nice. I can see it lol
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
ivanalimi:
if ur daughter gets knocked up at the age of 17, u will jump for joy and congratulate her abi? or u will secretly take her to one doctor in the nearest town to abort it.
I would react same way I would if my Son Gets knocked at age 17. smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
madridsta007:

Not sure the society praises Single Dads.
they do. Obviously
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
femi4:
Do the maths, she gave birth to that boy in her teens.
and that is a crime, because?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by eyinjuege: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
Single parenthood didnt start today, and wont ever end.
Even Obama was raised by a single mother and her family.
Nothing new there.
If you get pregnant and decide to keep it, good for you. Only few youths can confidently say they never engaged in premarital sex.
The main focus for any lady is to be financially independent, whether single/married, children/no children
Learn to love yourself, and live life according to your own rules

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Where did they celebrate single dads?

Must you come out and post rubbish to gain attention?
dude, Who are you, again?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Jakumo(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
This one just dey do advertisement. Make you be the most beautiful woman in the world, as long as you are a single mother, it is a no go area for me. Single mothers should marry single dad.

Single dad self nogo gree carry wettin another man chop remain, put for house, in Jeeesus name, amen.
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Raiyell:

Una don start: always finding false equivalences; unrelenting in your quest to paint your gender as victims. Please take a day off.
you're simply an hypocrite. Nothing to add. smiley
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
dominique:

Why would a responsible woman allow a Coward to impregnate her when he has not even show enough commitment to take responsibility for any possible pregnancy. The guy was probably just having his fun and she allowed him to have his way.

By allowing a man free unhindered access to her without any form of commitment, she was obviously saying she's willing to accept whatever comes out of it. I believe that's why most guys bail when a girl gets pregnant.

She did good by not aborting the child. She should know it was likely going to happen and you can't force the guy down with it if he refuses to. But don't expect society to be proud of you and hail you for it.

I usually don't like giving long preaching like this. You girls need to learn to protect your bodies and your dignity. I'm sorry to say this, the fact is that men usually get away with what they do but its not always the case with woman. That is why you should take more responsibility for what is done go your body. Because you're the one that would live with the stigma of it.

The sad and bitter truth is that it's a mans world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
you're simply an hypocrite. Nothing to add. smiley

Don't be harsh. I only wanted you to take a day off.
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Jakumo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nnaabros:

Why would a responsible woman allow a Coward to impregnate her when he has not even show enough commitment to take responsibility for any possible pregnancy. The guy was probably just having his fun and she allowed him to have his way.

By allowing a man free unhindered access to her without any form of commitment, she was obviously saying she's willing to accept whatever comes out of it. I believe that's why most guys bail when a girl gets pregnant.

She did good by not aborting the child. She should know it was likely going to happen and you can't force the guy down with it if he refuses to. But don't expect society to be proud of you and hail you for it.

I usually don't like giving long preaching like this. You girls need to learn to protect your bodies and your dignity. I'm sorry to say this, the fact is that men usually get away with what they do but its not always the case with woman. That is why you should take more responsibility for what is done go your body. Because you're the one that would live with the stigma of it.

The sad and bitter truth is that it's a mans world

Chai this forum get some deep-deep philosopher when sabi write correct logic, lie no good.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by femi4: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
and that is a crime, because?
Its nothing to be proud of
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:

I don't get why the society frowns at single moms but praise single dads. I can't even fathom the hypocrisy, and outright sexism. Every single mom deserves to be celebrated. Women are Earth.

Aunty Fluid Fluid
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Xisnin(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:

I am not aware of any Nigerian culture where single dads are celebrated.
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol . She doesn't care but cares enough to write this epistles and shower herself with some praises... Someone must have pinched her where it or they presumed will hurt lipsrsealed . Say no more.

I love your spirit woman, when life gives you lemons you make lemonade cheesy , To dwell on positive aspects of life is the route to a sane mind in a chaos world. I love that.

Not a fan of Single parenthood though.

You are such a bae mmmuaaaaaah!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife / Nigerian Male Identical Triplets Share Adorable Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.