Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. (880 Views)

Did Jesus Ever Call Himself God In The Bible? The Answer Is No! / John Gray – The Answer Is Know / Did God Want Adam And Eve To Eat The Forbidden Fruit? The Answer Is Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Pls my fellow nairalanders this question has been troubling me 4 sometimes now.

Question: if human beeings came to existence via evolution, then the ape that evolved to become a man how did it come into existence in the first place?.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by Paulscholari(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Evolution is an archaic theory.. It has no solid basis.

1 Like

Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by danvon(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
More importantly why are there still apes in the first place, is it only some that evolved?

1 Like

Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by ZirdoRoray(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Alot of Texts written by scholars supports the concept of the creation of humanity by extra-terrestrials through genetic engineering.
Humanity was created by extra-terrestrials who needed slave
laborers in the mines. By taking the ovum from a Cro-Magnon primate and using artificial insemination with a sperm from one of the Nephilim, we were created. We did not evolve naturally, as opposed to animals who have overall better health and immunity. Ancient civilizations were more advanced than we think. Take the pyramids of Giza as an example, even present day scientists have difficulty in fully understanding the science behind the buildings. It is points to highly advanced Extraterrestrials as the originator of such. Don't forget there are such pyramids all over the world and weird enough they all points to the constellation of orion in the sky. The entire world have always been paganistic and had similar beliefs of been created by advanced Extraterrestrials they called Gods. They also state these Gods taught them civilization.
Most of these got lost in endless wars and global catastrophes.
Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin
danvon:
More importantly why are there still apes in the first place, is it only some that evolved?
cheesy
danvon:
Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by festwiz(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
A simple google search does not harm anybody.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution

http://humanorigins.si.edu/education/introduction-human-evolution

https://www.allaboutscience.org/evolution-of-man.htm

Humans and apes evolved from a "common ancestor". Similar to how snakes and lizards evolved differently but from a similar reptile.

Be sure to read those articles, i hope they answer your questions.

Peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by Paradigm777: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ask Seun!
Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by rekinomtla(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
It evolved from something else, which in turn evolved from something else, and so on....... Did u know we actually evolved from fish according to evolution, true story by the way grin
Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by ifenes(m): 1:11am On Mar 05, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

Question: if human beeings came to existence via evolution, then the ape that evolved to become a man how did it come into existence in the first place?.

thanks.

Humans were genetically created by an ancient race according to suppressed ancient books. Science is there to suppress your thoughts
Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2018
ifenes:

Humans were genetically created by an ancient race according to suppressed ancient books. Science is there to suppress your thoughts
do u have any link to the book?
Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2018
These are the places I like to read Seun's opinion, not just claiming baseless atheism
Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by ifenes(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
do u have any link to the book?

There are many accounts on that. “Anunnaki genetic creation of the human race”, the Hindu vedas, Sumerian accounts, even the bible( but see god as gods/advance ancient race, not the way the Christians turned it into one omniscient god which never exists.

“Let us make man in our own image”was an intent to carry out genetic hybrids of the ancient race and Sasquatch, not really apes, which roamed this planet years ago. Evolution may have been taught in school but that’s not all that happened. We are an hybrid race.
Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by Niflheim(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2018
@op,

1.Who is the person that told you that humans came into existence from evolution?

2."Ape that became a man", is something that I have never seen in an Evolution book, can you give me the name of the book?

3.Evolution has nothing to do with how humans came into existence(I think this is the 99th time I will be saying this on Nairaland).

4.Evolution simply explains how the snake family separated into snakes with rattles, snakes with poison, aquatic snakes and hooded snakes, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW SNAKES ORIGINALLY CAME INTO EXISTENCE!!!

5.The area of science that attempts to explain how living things came into existence is called "ABIOGENESIS"!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2018
ifenes:

There are many accounts on that. “Anunnaki genetic creation of the human race”, the Hindu vedas, Sumerian accounts, even the bible( but see god as gods/advance ancient race, not the way the Christians turned it into one omniscient god which never exists.

“Let us make man in our own image”was an intent to carry out genetic hybrids of the ancient race and Sasquatch, not really apes, which roamed this planet years ago. Evolution may have been taught in school but that’s not all that happened. We are an hybrid race.
ok sir, thanks for ur time..

1 Like

Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

thanks.

To me evolution is the only thing that explains how God created the earth n universe in General.
Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

To me evolution is the only thing that explains how God created the earth n universe in General.
ok, thanks very much..
Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2018
rekinomtla:
It evolved from something else, which in turn evolved from something else, and so on....... Did u know we actually evolved from fish according to evolution, true story by the way grin
grin grin fish? no wonder we have some mermaid..
Re: Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. by rekinomtla(m): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
grin grin fish? no wonder we have some mermaid..

And evolutionists will tell you that with a straight face. They'll think you irrational for not believing we evolved from fish grin grin grin aah atheists and their myths.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Asks Mosques To Turn Down The Noise And Use Whatsapp For Call To Prayer / I Had A Dream About The Deeper Life Church Founder / Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.