Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy (1496 Views)

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Just yesterday, or was it two days back, Reno Omokri made a post about why it is important for women to remain virgins until marriage. He used pictorial fish as an analogy to buttress his point - of what a woman's vagina looks like depending on her body counts.

But some persons weren't having that at all. Here's what a witty blogger had to say in retort. cheesy grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfQOXVahNTj/

Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by blessingsonflee(f): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jesus! My chest.... I never experred it! See TKO finishing. That babe get bad mouth grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by NothingDoMe: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
There's nothing like a worn out dick. Trying to wear out the dick is like rubbing your button against a mountain. Your body go tell you.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by donstan18: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
blessingsonflee:
Jesus! My chest.... I never experred it! See TKO finishing. That babe get bad mouth grin

You and I knows that there's nothing savage or TKO about what that lady scribbled there, I understand the fact that you are trying to force a reasonable point into the nonessential scribbling the lady dropped as a result of being touched and pained by the fish illustration Reno dropped cheesy cheesy

In as much as I understand the pain non-virgin ladies go through when they see or hear people praising and hyping virgins cheesy , what you ladies fail to understand is that loosing your virginity to the wrong person because of okpa and coke is not the end of the world.
cheesy there are still men who loves abyss and borehole grin

You ladies should stop attacking men who values virgin women cheesy

Did Reno mention anyone's name? cheesy
But we all can see how pained that lady feels, hereby countering him with one of the pointless gibberish I'v seen this year cheesy
can't you see she's taking it personal?
, do we need to be told that she isn't a virgin? you ladies should stop embarrassing yourself with virgin argument biko cheesy it's not wise atall.

Abi, someone cannot post fish in peace again grin

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by Greatzeus(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
This girl is definitely not a virgin,she took it so personal,you will think she literally bears the name " non virgin"
Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is serious.

Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by urbanemind(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
somebody av vex!!
Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by brightalo17: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Those who were able to read the episode please try and summarize it for people like me . thanks in advance.
Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by blessingsonflee(f): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
donstan18:

You and I knows that there's nothing savage or TKO about what that lady scribbled there, I understand the fact that you are trying to force a reasonable point into the nonessential scribbling the lady dropped as a result of being touched and pained by the fish illustration Reno dropped cheesy cheesy

In as much as I understand the pain non-virgin ladies go through when they see or hear people praising and hyping virgins cheesy , what you ladies fail to understand is that loosing your virginity to the wrong person because of okpa and coke is not the end of the world.
cheesy there are still men who loves abyss and borehole grin

You ladies should stop attacking men who values virgin women cheesy

Did Reno mention anyone's name? cheesy
But we all can see how pained that lady feels, hereby countering him with one of the pointless gibberish I'v seen this year cheesy
can't you see she's taking it personal?
, do we need to be told that she isn't a virgin? you ladies should stop embarrassing yourself with virgin argument biko cheesy it's not wise atall.

Abi, someone cannot post fish in peace again grin
I don't have any business with people whose sense of humour is -0.00 . So, I will just ignore you since u don't understand the lady's point of view and chose to be myopic like your mentor Reno omokri . kiss
Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by donstan18: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
blessingsonflee:
I don't have any business with people whose sense of humour is -0.00 . So, I will just ignore you since u don't understand the lady's point of view and chose to be myopic like your mentor Reno omokri . kiss

Lol, grin

Some ladies will never fail to amuse, always playing smart with a wrong point cheesy

You typed about humor, how hard did you laugh when Reno illustrated his value for virgins with that funny picture of fishes?, did you laugh when you saw the picture? obviously NO, where went your 100.00 sense of humor then? Evans kidnap am? cheesy

The lady v'got no point and there's nothing myopic about Reno illustration.

The bitter truth is that non-virgins feel pain to see people talk good about virgin women, just like that lady and YO...U cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by blessingsonflee(f): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, grin

Some ladies will never fail to amuse, always playing smart with a wrong point cheesy

You typed about humor, how hard did you laugh when Reno illustrated his value for virgins with that funny picture of fishes?, did you laugh when you saw the picture? obviously NO, where went your 100.00 sense of humor then? Evans kidnap am? cheesy

The lady v'got no point and there's nothing myopic about Reno illustration.

The bitter truth is that non-virgins feel pain to see people talk good about virgin women, just like that lady and YO...U cheesy
Lol. Attention seeking midget. I don't owe you an explanation Touche!
Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by donstan18: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
blessingsonflee:
Lol. Attention seeking midget. I don't owe you an explanation Touche!

Lol, cheesy Why calling me midget? cheesy

Na me disvirgin you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by blessingsonflee(f): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
donstan18:

never told you I'm not a a virgin though grin get your thoughts straight midget cheesy
Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by Espada10: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
donstan18:

1 Like

Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by donstan18: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
blessingsonflee:
never told you I'm not a a virgin though grin get your thoughts straight midget cheesy

I can be nice to non-virgins oo cheesy

You never can tell grin
Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by blessingsonflee(f): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
donstan18:

I can be nice to non-virgins oo cheesy

You never can tell grin
Joker grin check the next door
Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by donstan18: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
blessingsonflee:
Joker grin check the next door

grin grin
Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by davidif: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Man, the way hey mock this guy on Twitter ehn?
Re: A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy by Robisky001(m): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2018
See paranoid... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

"How I Was Friend-zoned Unintentionally" - Twitter User / “without Regular S*x Women Risk Mental Disorder” / Nigerian Brand Influencer Wishes Her Followers 'happy New Month' With Jaw Droppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.