Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) (26876 Views)

Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Abcars4sale: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
We should stop complaining but rather get voter's card and vote out this scam called apc
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by ACE1010: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
AirFireEarthH20:
This is the only Government since I was born where photo session and propaganda is far more than proper governance and projects execution. No planning, no direction, no strategy, no agenda... We have never had it this bad. It so so unfortunate

My bro every successive government in this country call nigeria lacks planning, direction, strategy and clue. So, the govt is not an exception. No wonder its a shithole !!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by blacknp(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
Yinxies:
People get your PVC ready for the massive correction in 2019
Atiku or markafi?
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by blacknp(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Olukokosir:

Me too

I was even shouting " BABA NOW DAT YOU'RE THERE
A Zombie waiting for an automatic miracle,didn't your parents teach you that good things that last take time and not an instant noodle meal?What have you reaped that you are expecting to sow?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by arootech: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
What are they discussing anyway.... The country is falling appart under ur watch and all you can do is to bombard the gullible Nigerians with lies and deceit.... PMB administration has created more problem than it solves.... The earlier he drop the idea of re-contesting the better for him, because nigerians are ready to truncate him comes 2019 by God grace.........
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
Tanimuabk:
u ar still a child.pmb 4revr
the youths of Nigeria Are the most brainless group of people you can ever meet ! Structural reform is the most difficult thing a country can go through yet they are so stupid they don’t even understand what the buhari govt is doing !
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by uba1991: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
obicentlis:
Back2daura

I regret the day I voted this man against every odd, against every advice from elderly ones .

#BuhariMustGo2019
go hang urself because buhari ll b there till 2023
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by uba1991: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
arootech:
What are they discussing anyway.... The country is falling appart under ur watch and all you can do is to bombard the gullible Nigerians with lies and deceit.... PMB administration has created more problem than it solves.... The earlier he drop the idea of re-contesting the better for him, because nigerians are ready to truncate him comes 2019 by God grace.........
sorry, only biafrans don't want buhari
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by dematino(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
You will never see my serious and hardworking Governor Ambode in this useless,shameless gathering.

But like of Yaya Bellow and others.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by AdesegunSanni89: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
obicentlis:
Back2daura

I regret the day I voted this man against every odd, against every advice from elderly ones .

#BuhariMustGo2019
Liar you never voted for him
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Bianda24: 3:46am On Feb 17, 2018
That Ajumobi guy is nothing but a fuul.Oyo State arrogant governor.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by kabrud: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
I see Mr Intergreedy Buhari has upgraded his Daura cave to a better house..Mr Integrity indeed
This is what happens when senseless hate is just the driving force, not as if there is any reason. You should be ashame of yourself.
I have said it, most of you will return to your vomitous. The man that most of you paid e agents once said stole trillions of dollars in every appointment he had held is the same man you now shamelessly agreed has just a cave he only managed to upgrade to a better house only when he holds the highest office. What is he doing with the stolen trillions?
And what should he do with his salaries and other entitlements if he can't upgrade his cave to a better house? He should send them to pigs? This is how paid goons will continue to confess like witches.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Gagacy12: 7:51am On Feb 17, 2018
EVERYONE IS WELCOME - FRESH GRADUATES, MID & SENIOR LEVEL EMPLOYEES!

Hello,

*Do you have a sibling, friend, well-wisher or other family member who is seeking job opportunities?

*Are you a fresh graduate?

*Are you a mid or senior level management employee, or know someone in that category who is seeking a fresh challenge?

*Do you want or know anyone who wants to switch careers?

*Do you or know anyone who wants to meet with and network with industry-specific recruiters & HR professionals?

*Do you want to or know someone who needs to have his/her CV re-/written?

*Do you know anyone or would like to meet with 2000+ individuals and company representatives across various industries?

Then, make it a date for the Ascentech Services Ltd CareerExpoNg event.

LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE, RESERVE YOURS NOW!

To reserve a seat, please register here: www.careerexpo.ng and upload your Cv therein

Date: Friday, 16th March, 2018.
Venue: Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos.
Time: 9:00 am.

Please Like, Share and Follow CareerExpoNg on #Facebook #Twitter #Instagram and #LinkedIn for updates.

#Jobs
#Employee
#Employer
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Keywordconcept(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2018
See them smiley

Check my signature my people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) / APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race / Supreme Court Says 25% Of Votes In FCT Not Compulsory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.