Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) (26878 Views)

Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by xrayz(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
following.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by jamalnation(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
shege baba
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gathering of failures.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
Spuggie:
Apparently, come 2019, he has to go back to Daura or do the needful as Zuma did. This has to be his end game. Say no to bigotry, poor governance and incompetent leaders. Endeavor to get your PVC ready. Remember, INEC count votes not prayer points

Say no to Buhari n vote Atiku ba ? At times I wonder if foolishness runs in the blood of all you Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Earthquake1: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
[s]
Shawnnn01:

Why not go n push him away. You must surely die of your regret.
[/s]

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by okpurukata(f): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Northern Nigerian Government. So there are trees in Daura self. So why are herddmen always in the south on the pretence of searching for green fodder.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
President Muhammadu Buhari today met with APC Governors Forum in Daura, Katsina.Details of their meeting are yet to be known.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/buhari-meets-apc-governors-forum-in.html?m=1
Simple.
I Buhari will contest in 2019.
Go and deliver your states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by 9jaPromo(f): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Why is Okorocha not on white
grin
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by MisterSols(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
You'll return permanently next year
Hope you've told those sycophants to refurbish your home
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
failures
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by lunacol(m): 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Spuggie:
Apparently, come 2019, he has to go back to Daura or do the needful as Zuma did. This has to be his end game. Say no to bigotry, poor governance and incompetent leaders. Endeavor to get your PVC ready. Remember, INEC count votes not prayer points
And you think with underage voters registration spiralling in the north,he can be defeated.Say no to underage voting.

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Brotherhood meeting
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by carinmom(f): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
MDsambo:
35 people were killed in your state and there you are laughing in Daura. Shame on you Yari

Yafi is a misfit
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by blaqoracle: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
obicentlis:
Back2daura

I regret the day I voted this man against every odd, against every advice from elderly ones .

#BuhariMustGo2019
you did not vote for buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
obicentlis:
Back2daura

I regret the day I voted this man against every odd, against every advice from elderly ones .

#BuhariMustGo2019

We are in same group. As in, i can't even talk among my friends again.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Spuggie: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Shawnnn01:

Say no to Buhari n vote Atiku ba ? At times I wonder if foolishness runs in the blood of all you Igbos.

Why do you have to be stupid in bringing Igbos into this? At your age, you can do better.
If you have read through my comment, you should have noticed that I did not endorse any candidate or party.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by hooohaaa: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ipob people too plenty for these forum. Before any post about Buhari even land, they don dey throw abuse left and right. SEUN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS OOOO! Otherwise something go sele!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Favourgate: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Is this man really Buhari? or an impostor from Sudan as news about this circulates.Truth will not be buried forever.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by TheKingdom: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Favourgate:
Is this man really Buhari? or an impostor from Sudan as news about this circulates.Truth will not be buried forever.

I’m telling you, that grin doesnt look like the coupist himself.

By the way, anyone see Okorohausa sitting next to Buhari. Just look at that e-jot and efulefu.

I mean, who the he.ll is paying for all these meetings and useless trips up and down?

Yes Mr Trump, this is more than a Nigger Area (Luggard) but Africa’s biggest SH.it HOLE and is smelling worse each day
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Favourgate: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
afamaustin:
Buhari is looking younger every day
I Really doubt if that man is the real Buhari.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by ANIOMADEI2018: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
obicentlis:
Back2daura

#BuhariMustGo2019

YOU CANNOT SWEAR THAT YOU VOTED FOR BUHARI IN 2015. WAILERS ARE STILL WAILINGTODAY WE CAN TESTIFY THAT THERE IS CHANGE IN OUR SOCIETY. HOPE WE CAN ALL HEAR THE REASON SHE GAVE ABOUT THE MISSING MONEY...IMAGINE SNAKE SWALLOWED 36M. MONEY RECEIVED FROM POOR PARENTS FOR THEIR CHILDREN'S JAMB EXAMINATION. ARE WE NOT AWARE THAT SOME PARENTS BORROWED THESE MONIES, SOME SOLD THEIR PROPERTY, SOME EVEN STOLE IT FROM WORK PLACES TO PAY FOR JAMB. BUDGET PADDING, INFLATED CONTRACTS, MONEY LAUNDRY, MONEY HIDDEN INSIDE HOUSES, WATER TANKS, GRAVEYARDS, ABANDONED HOTELS AND HOUSES ETC. STORIES LIKE THIS WILL ALWAYS SURFACE IN THE NEWS TODAY BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT OF PMB IS ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT MISSING FUNDS. WE HEAR ALL THESE NASTY EXCUSES BECAUSE THE PRESIDENCY WANTS TO KNOW HOW WE SPEND PUBLIC FUNDS. WE NO LONGER HEAR ABOUT "GHANA MUST GO" IN THE UPPER/LOWER CHAMBERS, NO MORE STORIES OF PRESIDENT PUBLICLY FIGHTING HIS VP OVER SHARED PTDF MONEY, NO MORE ILLEGAL SALES OF PUBLIC PROPERTY, NO MORE ILLEGAL PAYMENT OF FRAUDULENT SUBSIDY REFUND, WE NO LONGER HEAR ABOUT ABANDONED GOVERNMENT ROADS & PROJECTS BY CONTRACTORS, NO MORE DEFRAUDING OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS FOR UNAVAILABLE JOBS, NO MORE DEATHS FOR YOUTHS AND PREGNANT WOMEN WHILE WRITING JOB TEST FOR JOBS THAT WERE ALREADY GIVEN TO CABALS AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS ETC, NO MORE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS RUNNING AWAY FROM BOKO HARAM...MILITARY MANEUVERING TO CAMEROON, NO MORE BOMB LAST IN MOTOR PARKS, CHURCHES, MOSQUES, MARKETS ETC, {PMB BU ODOGWU}, NO MORE PIPELINE PROTECTION CONTRACT TO INDIVIDUALS..OUR NAVY IS NOW INDOMITABLE, NO MORE AVENGERS AND FIRE DISASTERS FROM ILLEGAL/MILITANTS REFINERIES, NO MORE POLITICAL KILLINGS (SUCH AS BOLA IGE, HARRY MARSHAL, RIMI ETC), NO MORE SNATCHING OF BALLOT BOXES OR IMPOSITION OF LEADERS IN OUR ELECTIONS, NO MORE "DO OR DIE" ELECTION, NO MORE KIDNAPPING OF GOVERNOR, NO MORE EMBEZZLEMENT OF FUNDS MEANT FOR YOUTHS AND SPORTS DEVELOPMENT, NO MORE MONOPOLIZATION OF BUSINESSES BY FAVORED CABALS, NO MORE DIVERSION OF FERTILIZERS AND FARMING MATERIALS BY CABALS....OUR POOR FARMERS ARE HAPPY AGAIN, NO MORE INTIMIDATION OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY WOMEN BY OUR MILITARY, POLITICIANS OR RICH NIGERIANS...EVERYBODY DEY RESPECT HIMSELF NOW. I CAN GO ON AND ON TO LIST OUT WHAT HAVE DRASTICALLY REDUCED OR RATHER CHANGED SINCE BABA EMERGED AS OUR LEADER.
IT IS NO LONGER BUSINESS AS USUAL. LOOTERS ARE NOW CRYING TO RETURN THEIR LOOTED FUNDS...METU, MAMA PEACH, DIEZANI, HOW FAR?. TEAM PMB/PYO HAVE RESCUED INNOCENT NIGERIANS AND RECOVERED OUR LOST STATES AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS AREAS FROM BOKO HARAM. TODAY BH MEMBERS ARE NOW CRYING FROM SAMBISA (FORMERLY "A NO GO AREA FOR OUR SO CALLED POT BELLY SOLDIERS"wink. THANKS TO TEAM PMB/PYO. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU. YOU HAVE SET A STANDARD FOR NIGERIA. WE ARE NOW RESPECTED INTERNATIONALLY, MANY COUNTRIES NOW WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH US.
TRUE NIGERIANS EARNESTLY ASK YOU TO CONTINUE. AS A SOLDIER, YOU DESTROYED THE NOTORIOUS MAITATSINE SECT, INDISCIPLINE, CORRUPTION ETC BUT THE CABALS NEVER WANTED IT HAPPEN, SO THEY OVERTHREW YOUR GOVERNMENT. TODAY YOU HAVE CRUSHED BOKO HARAM, SHIITE, AVENGERS, MILITANTS, IPOB ETC AND YOU ARE NOW FIGHTING CORRUPTION COURAGEOUSLY, THE CABALS ARE BACK AGAIN WITH HERDSMEN AND POLITICAL PROPAGANDA BUT WE WILL NOT LET THEM HAVE THEIR WAY AGAIN. WE WILL COLLECTIVELY DESTROY THEM. WE KNOW THAT THE PRESIDENT IS SKEPTICAL ABOUT 2019 ELECTION BECAUSE OF HIS HEALTH STATUS BUT WE WANT TO LET HIM KNOW THAT WE ARE PRAYING FOR HIS GOOD HEALTH AND UNDILUTED GOODWILL FOR NIGERIA. WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILIES AND YOUR TEAM. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. NO AMOUNT OF PROPAGANDA AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME.
BABA, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON NIGERIA. WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR EFFORT. BABA, DO NOT LET US GO BACK TO OLD NIGERIA...WERE NOTHING WORKED. WE CHERISH YOUR EFFORT SO MUCH. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THE SACRIFICE. WE WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT WE CAN NEVER LET OUR ENEMIES COME BACK TO EMBEZZLE OUR COMMON WEALTH AGAIN. WE CANNOT LET YOU GO BECAUSE WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LET OUR CHILDREN DOWN. BABA, PLEASE CONTINUE. YOU MUST KILL CORRUPTION BEFORE WE LET YOU REST. YOU WILL NOT DIE, GOD IS WITH YOU AND ALL SINCERE NIGERIANS.

WE WILL STAND BY YOU TILL THE END

WE WILL STAND WITH NIGERIA TILL THE END

SAI BABA !!

SAI PYO !!

SAI TEAM NIGERIA !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by kitaatita: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Please check if Ortom is there. The governor who will lose election for using words to protect his ethnic group
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
BedLam:
Pls I want to Know....what distance is Daura from Kastina Capital? Because I can't imagine myself traveling that far just to discuss rubbish when we can do same in Abuja. Unless Daura is not too far and not remote...but from pictures, I've only seen Buharis house in Daura. Someone correct me.

Daura to katsina is about 1:30 - 2 hours
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
I see Mr Intergreedy Buhari has upgraded his Daura cave to a better house..Mr Integrity indeed
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by hmabdool(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
obicentlis:
Back2daura

#BuhariMustGo2019

shut up u hypocrite vagabond, which Buhari did u vote...PMB till 2023 weather u like it or not... GetoutofMysight dirty thing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Tanimuabk: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
AirFireEarthH20:
This is the only Government since I was born where photo session and propaganda is far more than proper governance and projects execution. No planning, no direction, no strategy, no agenda... We have never had it this bad. It so so unfortunate
u ar still a child.pmb 4revr
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Tanimuabk: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
obicentlis:
Back2daura

#BuhariMustGo2019
u ar a lier. buhari must continue
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
Abeg, how far with that young Buhari - Yusuf nah?

Nansens fada dancing for #2019 upandan!
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Mcanie: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
obicentlis:
Back2daura

#BuhariMustGo2019
You and others like you should apologize to other Nigerians. You all did that in good faith cause you never knew P.m.b will disappoint you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Inspecting Housing Projects In Abuja (Photos) / Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month / APC Wins Tinubu's Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.