Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

PDP Under Curse For Atrocities Committed In Anambra – APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Under Curse For Atrocities Committed In Anambra – APGA (478 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto: Why Documentary On Oshiomhole’s Atrocities Was Delayed / ‘Igbos Hiding Under Herdsmen To Commit Atrocities In South-East’ - Ohaneze / How Pdp Under Jonathan Hates Yoruba Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Under Curse For Atrocities Committed In Anambra – APGA by OrientDailyNews: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
By Phil Okose Onitsha

A member of the Board of Trustees, (BOT) of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Chief Rom­my Ezeonwuka, has accused the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) of sponsoring numerous atrocities in Anambra State, especially during the admin­istrations of Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju and Senator Chris Nwabueze Ngige.

He said that he placed a curse on the party for the al­leged atrocities it committed in the state which can only be re­versed through atonement.

Ezeonwuka stated this at the Rojenny Tourist village, Oba in Idemili South Local Govern­ment Area of the state while re­acting to claims that the state was a PDP political fortress.

According to him, the PDP started having problems in Anambra State after it alleged­ly “burnt down the Govern­ment House at Awka and lodge in Onitsha. It was also during the administration of PDP that the former Onitsha branch Chairman of Nigeria Bar As­sociation, NBA, Barr Barnabas Igwe and his pregnant wife (lawyer) were murdered.

“Also, scores of people were beheaded and burnt, including prophet Eddy Nawgu along the streets and perceived enemies of the party became target. A sitting governor, Senator Chris Ngige, was kidnapped for re­fusing to be a stooge to a god -father”

On the way forward for the party, Ezeonwuka declared: “For PDP to come out of these atrocities, there should be atonement because I cursed them. When they are ready to do that I will know as Igbo spir­itual leader (Ogirisi Igbo) I will tell them the materials to buy for the atonement.”

On the allegation that Gov­ernor Willie Obiano did not live up to expectation during this his first tenure that is about to expire, he described the allega­tion as frivolous and a figment of their own imagination, stat­ing that it is only in Anambra State that you have the best road network throughout the country.

“There is nothing the gov­ernor says or pledges that he does not fulfil. For him to lead us to second tenure means we are heading to heaven from paradise”, he added.

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/politics/pdp-curse-atrocities-committed-anambra/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44
Re: PDP Under Curse For Atrocities Committed In Anambra – APGA by docadams: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Where Is Our Salary? – Kogi Civil Servants / Inec Chief Cry Out, Says: I Won’t Be Intimidated - Inec Chairman / The Madness Of Sheik Gero Argungu And The Devil In Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.