Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (60225 Views)

How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by LaPink: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ok Americana... grin grin
Puzzypleazer:
Only in Nigeria wey we see open teeth as beautiful, open teeth is bad dentition
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
This girl is so dumb that she doesn't even know how to punctuate her sentences.

The world may see her as a valiant bringing secrets to the multitude but not me.

I can only imagine how strenuous it would have been for the guy to navigate through bunch of jargons in a bid to read a 'supposed' reply.

I'll probably block her the first time I come across that 'am' in place of 'I'm'.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by DonJuan1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A young lady identified as Chioma Nelly Nwawere, has revealed why a guy blocked her on Facebook. According to the pretty lady from Imo state, the guy in a bid to woo her - bombarded her with different unwarranted questions. Even when she answered the questions, he continued with his "interrogation".

The lady also narrated how the guy asked her about her complexion and her gap teeth despite going through her pictures. That was she she told him to go for medical checkup.

This probably annoyed the guy who took out his anger by blocking her on Facebook.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/pretty-lady-reveals-guy-wooing-blocked-facebook-photos.html

Reminds me of Jamb Question by Simi. The guy was simply lost in love but she should have handled him with tact instead of bruising his ego. That’s how some ladies carelessly lose serious suitors IMO.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by ContentedK: 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
English right now

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by brightalo17: 12:04am On Feb 17, 2018
And this trash made front page ..... Some mods here are losing it big time. sad
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Luukasz(m): 12:04am On Feb 17, 2018
akeentech:
Nelly y u dey take style style advertise yourself?
Its neva too late, people who started it last week are already doing well, with 2k I can setup a blog for you or any other online business of your choice only that u have to be dedicated, committed, passion and patient.
2K?
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by akeentech(m): 12:18am On Feb 17, 2018
Luukasz:
2K?
yap
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by linearity: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2018
I have never met a lady who ‘doesn’t have a boyfriend’.

Therefore, a Yes to that question does not discourage guys these days.

....just saying.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 17, 2018
KENZINCO:
Filters everywhere. Who knows maybe gap teeth filter don dey

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by OgSammy(m): 1:11am On Feb 17, 2018
Nairaland has lost its course.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by TheHonourable: 1:31am On Feb 17, 2018
akeentech:
Nelly y u dey take style style advertise yourself?

Its neva too late, people who started it last week are already doing well, with 2k I can setup a blog for you or any other online business of your choice only that u have to be dedicated, committed, passion and patient.

You say what? Blog for how much?
But are you serious? Can we talk business?
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by ojoxdan(m): 1:39am On Feb 17, 2018
Bullshit
people are not serious
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 2:24am On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's not giving me any motivation. How about we do it publicly, that's more my thing?

Exhibitionism.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by 125diCalcitriol: 3:25am On Feb 17, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
Only in Nigeria wey we see open teeth as beautiful, open teeth is bad dentition

Lwtmb
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by henclawg75(m): 3:50am On Feb 17, 2018
just finished
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by lilyfaith(f): 4:22am On Feb 17, 2018
linearity:

....just saying.

Me that does not have a boyfriend nko

But seriously, some guys can be so annoying with their questions
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by akeentech(m): 4:51am On Feb 17, 2018
TheHonourable:

You say what? Blog for how much?
But are you serious? Can we talk business?
yes
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Evince(m): 5:04am On Feb 17, 2018
Nelly my ex girlfriend hmmm
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 5:47am On Feb 17, 2018
Is this crap news worthy? It is finished.

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Sheunma: 5:49am On Feb 17, 2018
She came across as not liking the conservation yet she was obviously pissed enough to broadcast on facebook when the guy ended it somewhat unceremoniously. And this babe claims to be in a relationship Definitely not with anyone interested in her. Dare say she's more into the guy than we was willing to admit...drama queen.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by markode777: 6:29am On Feb 17, 2018
Some girls are just brainless. Does Being in a relationship make you a married person? Some asked you, are you single and she said "no" that she is in a relationship..."Mumu"
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by 4kimportX: 6:31am On Feb 17, 2018
HeWrites:

You don't seem like someone who is active so you ain't fit
lol...I kukuma no see the gist plus I deleted my old account...not that I'm interested tho!
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Luukasz(m): 7:04am On Feb 17, 2018
akeentech:

yap
Is it with a custom domain name and on which host( or wordpress) ?
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2018
HeWrites:

You well so

Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Classictee89(m): 7:13am On Feb 17, 2018
WTF ar ds MuMU up there?
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by 2kris(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2018
cry
XhosaNostra:
They both lack conversational skills imo.
no offense but what else should the guy ask
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by phi1cz: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2018
linearity:

....just saying.
We've entered gates with a "beware of dogs" inscription. So, that statement can't deter us
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Evince(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2018
Everest1989:
That gap teeth looks fake to me. It is noto natural.

It is natural I know her in person
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by secpowell: 7:36am On Feb 17, 2018
Most of Nigeria girls can't keep up a conversation. What is wrong in asking questions. I guess the guy want to know you properly. What else did the babe want the guy to talk about at the beginning of conversation, if not to ask questions all over and over again.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by fluffyduck(m): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2018
You didn't say anything wrong. He has after all, undergone through your pictures. It is a nonsense.
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by Doctormarrvin: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2018
Over filtered photo on fleek! She looking like some ghost from a low budget nollywood movie
Re: Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) by akeentech(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2018
Luukasz:
Is it with a custom domain name and on which host( or wordpress) ?
chat me up, see my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.