Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? (1853 Views)

Finally In Russia!!! But.... / Legitimate Jobs Nigerians Do In Turkey / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Getbizzzy: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Just came into Ghana few days ago, to try my hands on new hustles here.

The country is really cool and peaceful; the steady light (Nepa) and public water supply is really fascinating and incredible. Can't still believe my eyes that this is the third night here and the light is yet to blink. It's like in a dream.

Pls fellow Nairalanders hustling here, I will really appreciate any hint of a legitimate hustle here. I'm precisely in Greater Accra region.

3 Likes

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Aspiregreat: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Come back to Nigeria, we have better paying hustle here. the grass not always greener.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Getbizzzy: 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Aspiregreat:
Come back to Nigeria, we have better paying hustle here. the grass not always greener.

Pls stay back and aspire for your green grass.
No thanks for your opinion, it's not needed here and Pls, don't derail this thread.

If you want to preach patriotism, you sure know the thread to go pour out your hypocrisy, not HERE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Oyerinde16(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Aspiregreat:
bad belle, leave am make e go hustle na

5 Likes

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Getbizzzy: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Oyerinde16:

No mind the winch craft.

Let him keep allowing village pipo to be using him upandan.

3 Likes

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Aspiregreat: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Getbizzzy:

Pls stay back and aspire for your green grass.
No thanks for your opinion, it's not needed here and Pls, don't derail this thread.

If you want to preach patriotism, you sure know the thread to go pour out your hypocrisy, not HERE.

Success to your hustle. Thread not derailed .

4 Likes

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Aspiregreat: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Oyerinde16:

Libya's returnees was was given 1k each from tax payers money to return to their homes after experiencing dehumanized treatment in that God forsaken country,its certain their hustle panned out well. No bad belle mode.

1 Like

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by joinnow: 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
There are small small factory that you can work full time or part time and they pay weekly. You also can work on hourly bases.
Pls don't do yahoo yahoo +

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Getbizzzy: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
joinnow:
There are small small factory that you can work full time or part time and they pay weekly. You also can work on hourly bases.
Pls don't do yahoo yahoo +

Pls can you throw more lights? I'm really interested.

No, I can't do anything illicit here.

1 Like

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by joinnow: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Getbizzzy:

Pls can you throw more lights? I'm really interested.

No, I can't do anything illicit here.
Get a diary
Ask you contact to tell you places there are factories.
Starting from Monday
Visit them one after another.
You will get a place to start.
Eg spintex road their are some companies you can start from three.
But I suggest you start from one closer to you.

2 Likes

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Oyerinde16(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Aspiregreat:

Libya's returnees was was given 1k each from tax payers money to return to their homes after experiencing dehumanized treatment in that God forsaken country,its certain their hustle panned out well. No bad belle mode.
Him no go Libya, by d way those who were lucky to make it to Europe are hustling and OK na d unlucky fellows die n come back to get 1k

3 Likes

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Getbizzzy: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2018
joinnow:

Get a diary
Ask you contact to tell you places there are factories.
Starting from Monday
Visit them one after another.
You will get a place to start.
Eg spintex road their are some companies you can start from three.
But I suggest you start from one closer to you.

OK bro, I will try that. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by tobiasbeecher: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
Getbizzzy:

OK bro, I will try that. Thanks.
I'm not trying to discourage you but what exactly do you want to do in Ghana? You think that their economy is better or that there is no youth unemployment? Seriously, if you don't have any special skill or have a reasonable amount of money to invest in a business there, it may be too difficult for you to survive there. Just know that those factories they are telling you will always prefer to employ Ghanaians. Choose your priorities well. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Getbizzzy: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
tobiasbeecher:

I'm not trying to discourage you but what exactly do you want to do in Ghana? You think that their economy is better or that there is no youth unemployment? Seriously, if you don't have any special skill or have a reasonable amount of money to invest in a business there, it may be too difficult for you to survive there. Just know that those factories they are telling you will always prefer to employ Ghanaians. Choose your priorities well. Peace

I did not come here empty handed bro, I'm actually into IT and have some other skills.

Thanks for your advice, regardless.

3 Likes

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Factory work in Ghana? There are some things you do and you hide, you don't even post it if you respect your moniker, tufia!
Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Ken4agent(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Oyerinde16:

Him no go Libya, by d way those who were lucky to make it to Europe are hustling and OK na d unlucky fellows die n come back to get 1k

Pls loud it for them Bro.....their problem is fear of unknown.....who 9ja ehp?

1 Like

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Kingsley10000: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ghana isnt best for hussle,you would have opted to benin republic,you can import clothes,rice etc and sell in nigeria.but since u're in ghana,search for factory work then open a mini supermarket or provision shop after 3yrs

3 Likes

Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Joemetry(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Getbizzzy:
Just came into Ghana few days ago, to try my hands on new hustles here.

The country is really cool and peaceful; the steady light (Nepa) and public water supply is really fascinating and incredible. Can't still believe my eyes that this is the third night here and the light is yet to blink. It's like in a dream.

Pls fellow Nairalanders hustling here, I will really appreciate any hint of a legitimate hustle here. I'm precisely in Greater Accra region.

Hello bro, I was surfing online looking for answers regarding this topic when I stumbled on this.

Please could you please tell me how it's going with you so far and how well you've settled?
We can text privately if that's your preference.
Thank you!
Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Joemetry(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Aspiregreat:

Hello bro, I was surfing online looking for answers regarding this topic when I stumbled on this.

could you please give me a tip on how to get legit hustle in Nigeria, I am ready to relocate and also hard working?
Thank you!
Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by piyoo91: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Joemetry:

could you please give me a tip on how to get legit hustle in Nigeria, I am ready to relocate and also hard working?
Thank you!
Are u in nigeria or ghana now?
Re: Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? by Joemetry(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2020
piyoo91:
Are u in nigeria or ghana now?
I am in Nigeria and ready to work to fund studio sessions.

I am hard working believe me.

(1) (Reply)

Leaving Nigeria For The First Time. I'm Scared / NORWAY, CANADA And USA Which Is Better For Hustling / Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.