Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Finally In Russia!!! But.... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally In Russia!!! But.... (15018 Views)

Female Climber Found Frozen On Mountain After Vanishing 31Yrs Ago In Russia(Pics / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally In Russia!!! But.... by PasD(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Okay so I got the fan ID for EURO2020 ticket and I'm in Moscow airport now but for some reason they have not let me in. My everything is complete but they are still holding us here without a definite reason at all. Make una pray for me o abegiii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
PasD:
Okay so I got the fan ID for EURO2020 ticket and I'm in Moscow airport now but for some reason they have not let me in. My everything is complete but they are still holding us here without a definite reason at all. Make una pray for me o abegiii

Lol
What do you expect, Nigerians flee after the match they do not return home, am very sure you being held down because you are Nigerian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by PasD(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
Stevecreativex:

Lol
What do you expect, Nigerians flee after the match they do not return home, am very sure you being held down because you are Nigerian.

There are other nigerians and they have passed them. They took my phone took out random numbers and I don't know if and why they will call them. I'm hopeful shaaaa my God no go shame us
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by ayobamie0011(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Psalm 91
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by IbnBattuta1960: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
PasD:
Jaapaa is leading...
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
PasD:
When did you travel?
I think two guys I know was suppose to fly last week Friday, heard it was later shifted till Sunday.. Don't know if they later fly but I assumed they've left...
Whats the situation there?
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by PasD(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
southniyikaye:
When did you travel?
I think two guys I know was suppose to fly last week Friday, heard it was later shifted till Sunday.. Don't know if they later fly but I assumed they've left...
Whats the situation there?

I travelled yesterday o. The situation here is calm though av not been let in yet
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by CryptoRepublic1: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
PasD:

I travelled yesterday o. The situation here is calm though av not been let in yet

They took your phone, so what are you using to do these chats?

Just curious.
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by PasD(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

They took your phone, so what are you using to do these chats?

Just curious.

They gave it back. It's just contacts they needed
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Jorussia(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
PasD:

do you have any Russian contact in your phone?
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by pocohantas(f): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
Funny OP.

Enjoy your time there. I won’t say more than that. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by samuel19222(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Damnnnn niggerrrr issoright, Nigerians japaing in large, i know say na way to enter europe u dey find no be euro 2020 dey ur mind, just in case u eventually enter abeg no spoil naija name oooo

18 Likes

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by OGdaddy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
Alright let me get this straight.
Is Russia the country hosting the Euro 2020?
So why use a fan ID to get into a country that is not hosting a major football tournament?
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by billynoni(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
OGdaddy:
Alright let me get this straight.
Is Russia the country hosting the Euro 2020?
So why use a fan ID to get into a country that is not hosting a major football tournament?
OGdaddy, OGdaddy, OGdaddy how many time I call you?... Check hosting cities for Euro2020 and comman answer yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by OGdaddy(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
billynoni:
OGdaddy, OGdaddy, OGdaddy how many time I call you?... Check hosting cities for Euro2020 and comman answer yourself.
How many matches will be played in Russia?
And why must if be Russia that they are traveling to?
They should use their fan ID to go to The UK and other parts of Europe too. Why must it be Russia?
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by BarrSly: 6:55am On Jul 02, 2021
If you watch border patrol
You’ll know that security cameras picked you out as suspicious. They didn’t just get contacts from your phone they’ve also checked your chats to see who you told “I’m not coming back to that zoo oooo” lol.

Be calm sha if you are clean you’ll be let through hope you plan to return back to naija o

Quick advice: I’d say stop updating anybody anything going on right now not even nairaland till you are out and if you must say anything incriminating please don’t connect to their wifi while having such communication cause they have sniffing packets on their wifi networks lol every single thing you do will be sniffed and data sent back to their admins.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by sw: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2021
We didn't hear from him again since yesterday. Hope they never hold the guy sha!
Wish him good luck.

1 Like

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by PasD(m): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2021
sw:
We didn't hear from him again since yesterday. Hope they never hold the guy sha!
Wish him good luck.

I'm here o my dear. They detained us oooo. I just came out now to get WiFi. Gave us chicken food chai. Life eh. They will keep us here for three days then send us back (according to them)

I hate Nigeria I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by DoggoneDogg: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2021
PasD:

There are other nigerians and they have passed them. They took my phone took out random numbers and I don't know if and why they will call them. I'm hopeful shaaaa my God no go shame us

Village people on the beat
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by billynoni(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2021
PasD:

I'm here o my dear. They detained us oooo. I just came out now to get WiFi. Gave us chicken food chai. Life eh. They will keep us here for three days then send us back (according to them)

I hate Nigeria I swear.
So no match will be watched live?

1 Like

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by EmmySparky(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
PasD:

I hate Nigeria I swear.
I am so sorry to hear this...God go bring up another way...

1 Like

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by PasD(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
billynoni:
So no match will be watched live?

Not at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by PasD(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
EmmySparky:

My dear thank you so much and amen to your prayers
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
The op was warned but he still went. Now back to square 1. People no just get sense. U want to go live illegally in one of the most racist countries in the world nawa o

4 Likes

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
EmmySparky:
why involving God in illegal acts

2 Likes

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by nwauwa(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lagbaja88:
The op was warned but he still went. Now back to square 1. People no just get sense. U want to go live illegally in one of the most racist countries in the world nawa o

The whole money he spent on this, add it a little money and he could have legally migrated to one EU country, legally through study permit route

6 Likes

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by hammed71(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
Russia is not smiling at all
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by CryptoRepublic1: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
PasD:

Sorry for your calamities bro,Russia is a shithole like where you're coming from too.

You're better of going back home and re strategize your next moves,even Mozambique is a better place to hustle than Russia bro,if it's not EU then if ain't worth it.

I wish you best to luck.

4 Likes

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by PasD(m): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lagbaja88:

You no understand bro
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by PasD(m): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
nwauwa:

The whole money he spent on this, add it a little money and he could have legally migrated to one EU country, legally through study permit route

Have tried that too

2 Likes

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by PasD(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Sorry for your calamities bro,Russia is a shithole like where you're coming from too.

You're better of going back home and re strategize your next moves,even Mozambique is a better place to hustle than Russia bro,if it's not EU then if ain't worth it.

I wish you best to luck.

Thank you bro exactly my next plan of action
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by EmmySparky(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lagbaja88:
why involving God in illegal acts
Bro being a Nigerian in this present world is a disadvantage...so it takes the grace of God to achieve a lot ...forget the whole illegal shii...he is tryna survive...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Airline Operators Announce Flight Disruption, Cancellation / Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) / All Hail The New Boeing 797

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.