Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Skoda Mocks Elon’s Tesla Launch In TV Ad As It Sends A Car To Mars-A Tiny Ville - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Skoda Mocks Elon’s Tesla Launch In TV Ad As It Sends A Car To Mars-A Tiny Ville (13847 Views)

This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira / Elon Musk Set To Launch His Tesla Roadster To Mars On SpaceX Heavy Lift Rocket / Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Skoda Mocks Elon’s Tesla Launch In TV Ad As It Sends A Car To Mars-A Tiny Ville by Canme4u(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
dumo1:

If only you know how that thing zaps data like mad.
The app or the YouTube video I posted?
Re: Skoda Mocks Elon’s Tesla Launch In TV Ad As It Sends A Car To Mars-A Tiny Ville by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Canme4u:
The app or the YouTube video I posted?
The app sir. I used one similar to it when i was in ghana to listen to nigerian radio stations and my 1.5 GB got finished in under 30mins.
Re: Skoda Mocks Elon’s Tesla Launch In TV Ad As It Sends A Car To Mars-A Tiny Ville by Canme4u(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
dumo1:

The app sir. I used one similar to it when i was in ghana to listen to nigerian radio stations and my 1.5 GB got finished in under 30mins.
lol, that's streaming for you.... But this one zap less data

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos / The 03-07 Toyota Corolla Vs 08-010 Toyota Corolla Which Is Better And Stronger / Top 10 Common Car Problems And How To Rectify Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.