Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out (575 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out by christ007(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Pls I met this girl in ogba and I talk to her that I like her and that I will like to date her and she accepted but the problem there is that she told me that she till a vegin and she doesn't like sex.guy what should I do am a inventing her to my house this week what can I do to log in my password.pls be serious
Re: Help Me Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:28am On Feb 17, 2018
christ007:
Pls I met this girl in ogba and I talk to her that I like her and that I will like to date her and she accepted but the problem there is that she told me that she till a vegin and she doesn't like sex.guy what should I do am a inventing her to my house this week what can I do to log in my password.pls be serious

@bolded, at first i tot she's a vegan & secondly ,i don't know what are u inventing tongue

But go on sha..
Re: Help Me Out by SuicideBomber: 12:31am On Feb 17, 2018
christ007:
Your English is abysmal
Re: Help Me Out by subtlemee(f): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2018
Use Yoruba for some words you can't spell using English.....don't confuse us Biko
Re: Help Me Out by christ007(m): 12:34am On Feb 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

@bolded, at first i tot she's a vegan & secondly ,i don't know what are inventing tongue

But go on sha..
how can I go on when she told me no sex. I know she love but need to log in.what can you teach me so I can tel her so my head go calm down so I go log in jeje.you know what I mean na
Re: Help Me Out by christ007(m): 12:37am On Feb 17, 2018
SuicideBomber:

Your Englishi is abysmal
sorry it my phone am too fast in typing and the phone have been giving me problem l.i geting a new one next weak
Re: Help Me Out by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

@bolded, at first i tot she's a vegan & secondly ,i don't know what are u inventing tongue

But go on sha..
Lol
Re: Help Me Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol

Moanin from the other side... grin

Hope u had a good nyt sleep Babe...
Re: Help Me Out by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Moanin from the other side... grin

Hope u had a good nyt sleep Babe...
Morning sweetie. Yeah I did. How's ur day today? wink
Re: Help Me Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Morning sweetie. Yeah I did. How's ur day today? wink

undecided

So disappointed...I supposed to do island hopping today.. U see, i woke up very early today, geared up..travelled more than an hour to reached the jetty area..Only to find out they are closed today due to Chinese New Year.. angry

(1) (Reply)

When He Likes You, How To Know If He Likes You / What Someone Did For The Wife, Take A Look / 5 Things You Shouldn't Do If He's Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.