Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU (9135 Views)

How 2 BSU Students Drowned In Benue River. Photos / Rape: Aondona Mkor Sacked As BSU Lecturer Over Rape Allegations Scandal / Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by jonero4(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
dat grl crossing is my spec grin
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by mejai(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
jonero4:
dat grl crossing is my spec grin

U sabi joor grin

Someone just wrote 'mocked' in page 0.

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by eTECTIVe(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
BafanaBafana:

See bush boy dey form sabi. Your stubidity is seriously annoying. The only thing you know is photoshop.
You should notice that the bike is on motion and there is also a speed bump on the ground which must have made the motorcycle jerk during the capture resulting in what you are seeing there. I suggest you go and learn about shutter speeds of cameras and photography of objects in motion and stop disgracing your family here.

Jus admit u were dumb and stay quiet... So its no longer an invisible person abi... I dont know how ur sense reasoned it was invisible but yet u could see it

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by consultancy: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by brodalikeme(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Did the invisible person pay the T fare or him just dey enjoy free ride?

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by BafanaBafana: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Jus admit u were dumb and stay quiet... So its no longer an invisible person abi... I dont know how ur sense reasoned it was invisible but yet u could see it
I just posted it to catch fun. Mr photoshop. My 12 year old nephew knows more than you and yet, you are the smartest person in your family.
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by BafanaBafana: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
brodalikeme:
Did the invisible person pay the T fare or him just dey enjoy free ride?
If na you, will you pay?
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by nobilie: 12:15am On Feb 18, 2018
Abeg, if the camera pic the shirt, it should pick the trouser too nah. Abi the supposed ghost no wear anything under. I think it's an edited work. The rider sef belle no show.
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by 0luwatope(m): 1:52am On Feb 18, 2018
I'm a photoshop expert, I've done lots of legal and illegal editing in photoshop and I can tell you, this picture was edited by an amateur, I would have done better

How do I know??

1. The bikeman's clothes opacity was reduced(Photoshop Eraser caused it)
2. The guy wearing black with white stripes has irregularities in the area close to his shoulder(the invincible guy's head)
3. The invincible guy's cloth is not resting on the bike, instead its feels like it entered the back of the bike like a ghost cloth
4. Finally and logically, no one was looking at the bikeman or the invincible guy

It was not a glitch or result of object in motion, why?
1. Not all cameras can capture objects in motion, the low quality cameras can't capture object in motion
2. If it was truly object in motion, it won't affect the clothes only, but the entire bike
and that means the bike was speeding, if you look at that scene, there is no way the bikeman was speeding

Verdict: It pure photoshop from an amateur
cc
Aminu212
eTECTIVe
BafanaBafana
gegee
gbanj0
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 18, 2018
orbitalgis:

Its how did you see.Not how did you saw.

Really? Okay, I've seened it now cheesy
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by ololadeimmanuel(m): 2:08am On Feb 18, 2018
invisible abi? I wonder where the body of the okada rider is.. abi that one too is invisible undecided
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 18, 2018
Ishilove, your grammar is needed

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by Ishilove: 6:20am On Feb 18, 2018
Aminu212:
My question is how did you saw the invisible person?
!!

Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by BafanaBafana: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2018
0luwatope:
I'm a photoshop expert, I've done lots of legal and illegal editing in photoshop and I can tell you, this picture was edited by an amateur, I would have done better

How do I know??

1. The bikeman's clothes opacity was reduced(Photoshop Eraser caused it)
2. The guy wearing black with white stripes has irregularities in the area close to his shoulder(the invincible guy's head)
3. The invincible guy's cloth is not resting on the bike, instead its feels like it entered the back of the bike like a ghost cloth
4. Finally and logically, no one was looking at the bikeman or the invincible guy

It was not a glitch or result of object in motion, why?
1. Not all cameras can capture objects in motion, the low quality cameras can't capture object in motion
2. If it was truly object in motion, it won't affect the clothes only, but the entire bike
and that means the bike was speeding, if you look at that scene, there is no way the bikeman was speeding

Verdict: It pure photoshop from an amateur
cc
Aminu212
eTECTIVe
BafanaBafana
gegee
gbanj0
Sorry. You got it wrong. I know the guy that took the picture and posted it. He didn't even notice there was anything like that in it. It was someone else that even pointed it out to him. There was a protest going on and he took pictures of the scene. He wasn't trying to take the picture of the bike man. Also note the speed bump on the road there and how it should make the bike jerk and create a short high speed motion.

Now you said nobody was looking at the invisible person. Assuming he was actually invisible, how can people be looking at something they can't see? Your logic doesn't add up.
I was just trying to make the story look like something people couldn't see but was captured on camera. Similar things have happened in real life.
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by brodalikeme(m): 7:34am On Feb 18, 2018
BafanaBafana:

If na you, will you pay?

I want to know nah 1) If the money dey invisible too. 2) if ghost give person money, him go collect?
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by ololadeimmanuel(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Sorry. You got it wrong. I know the guy that took the picture and posted it. He didn't even notice there was anything like that in it. It was someone else that even pointed it out to him. There was a protest going on and he took pictures of the scene. He wasn't trying to take the picture of the bike man. Also note the speed bump on the road there and how it should make the bike jerk and create a short high speed motion.

Now you said nobody was looking at the invisible person. Assuming he was actually invisible, how can people be looking at something they can't see? Your logic doesn't add up.
I was just trying to make the story look like something people couldn't see but was captured on camera. Similar things have happened in real life.

OK oh king of Paranormal Activity now explain to us where the shokoto of the invisible person is abi he put naked bum bum on the okada ni ��

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by tizzle(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2018
Why did the "invisible guy" wear a shirt without wearing trousers?
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by anethcharly(m): 10:55am On Feb 18, 2018
That camera is on HD feature..
Don't be deceived. cool

Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by iHart(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2018
even a blind man will see it... grin
eTECTIVe:
Are u really dis dumb and blind D photo is clearly edited and only a blind man won't see dat
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by InfernoNig: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2018
Na the okada man. E spirit done leave am. Na die remain
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by Bahddo(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
It wasn't edited, and there is only one person on the bike. It's a camera thing. Not every camera can capture quick motion.

Part of the bike rider has already moved to another, frame while the torso hasn't move on with it. That's why there is space when the rider's body ought to be, and there seem to be another torso behind.
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by chibby1485: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by abiambo(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
No need for quarrel and insults . I think the photographer is not using a good camera and he's also not steady. (Shaking) if u look at the guy on yellow the shirt standing close to d okada u will notice the same effect with him like his spirit was caught leaving him ... wen dey tell u pipo go avoid tecno and their wash camera una go argue
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by Safemilli(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
How did the camera man captured it?
Re: Okada Man Seen Carrying An Invisible Person In BSU by dtimnews: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
things like do happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Information About LASU Admission/Resumption for 2006 / Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 / Ansu Has Released Merit List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.