Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (51405 Views)

Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by khome(f): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
KKKWHITE:
women don't love they are only interested in guys money
Oh no, thats not true
Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Johnsown1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
vivie01:

There's no way the lady wouldnt have made her feelings known, except the man in question pretends not to see it or is not interested.
but it has to be precise cos some ladies laugh wickedly
Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by sunnysunny69(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
wristbangle:

grin grin The guy fall down dey do press up. Which kind suffering be this?

If na me, I go show am say I fall from the gym machine. Make she use her soft hand take touch me biko
Break ribs because of another man's Wife. grin grin
Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Viicfuntop(f): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bester44:

If a girl insults me, I will need days to get over it. If a girl turns me down, I may not woo another one in the next two years. This is as a result of my experiences with women. So, unless a woman says she likes me, I will never think she likes me.

Now honestly I can tell if she lied or not because you already talked about her mother being rich.
Whenever my guy friends use words like omo Lowo it gets to me even though that’s their own way of expressing themselves. They obviously don’t mean it in a bad way, like they are with me because parent have little change.
So I would tell you the same or lie if you made a statement like that about my mum.
So she may have said that because of the Rich woman talk.
If you really like her now, you just need to get it off your chest and tell her and apologise for referencing her rich parent. I don’t think she liked it.
Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by zinaunreal(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
sexdoll:
Any girl that tells a man she loves him is in serious trouble already.

And this is because the man will not value her again.

The male ego is so vain glory.

A woman telling a man she's in love with him will only stoke that male ego to the highest.

Thus making the man feel like he's on top of the world.

And when you're on top of the world; naturally you start looking down on others... starting from the very same girl who gave you that feeling.
she talk she no talk i love you she is always in trouble once the guy don catch am
Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Minemrys: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Coitus:
I can't say shiit. Not Nigerian guys mentality. If the guys doesn't say it, i ain't saying it. We all have individual differences, as for me all I care is about the ¢a$hmo₦£¥, I always have my mind on the next odogwu wink
what if the guy doesn't kn0w you exist let alone does he even like you? I think its the guy that'll be m0re at peace.
Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
omowolewa:
Like fowl seeing bottled corn.

Especially, with the tall & slim or rich & generous or brilliants guyz.

Hum, we start salivating, feeling internally restless but physically calm, feeling like - 'if I handle this man physically and emotionally, his life won't be same again'!

God! only if he can say, hi!

Then the game of body language is activated, shaking the 'arsenal' and juggling the 'water bottle' which are already pointing to kill!
Humm, we start throwing unsolicited advice.

MyDear it's always a challenge especially when the man is hard to get like ^Gangster1ms or responsibly married like Mikel.
wow u have really been there.

2 Likes

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Alariiwo: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
They lust after not love..

It takes time and patience to fall in love.

1 Like

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Did you go out with your cousin?
lol! I was tempted to cos she's cute and busty, but i didn't.

1 Like

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Cruize4u(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
I need this for LMAO.
sunnysunny69:
That woman that loves you but can't tell you need to go learn from mama. When a woman want you, she will get you, they have so many tools at their disposal , seduction is one of them. This is from a male perspective though .

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Ericolegend(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Usually difficult for them to. They prefer to die in silence

1 Like

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Keep dreaming. Your type think men are animals, they don't have sense and they have no choice when it comes to women.

sunnysunny69:
That woman that loves you but can't tell you need to go learn from mama. When a woman want you, she will get you, they have so many tools at their disposal , seduction is one of them. This is from a male perspective though .

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
EdenChuk:
God! I feel miserable...like I'm feeling now!
What is that thing that makes you feel miserable?
Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chujor1634:
When a girl loves and she's unable to tell, she'll just keep monitoring the guy all round, when ever the guy is with some other girl she feels infuriated.

Although she's not able to tell, but she shows some moves that any reasonable guy will understand.

I mostly go for girls that love me already o, cos in such relationships ur very safe.

Your last sentence though. So, you fear women this much!

1 Like

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
cutedharmee:
If me crushing on a guy eehn woh I'm gonna do is move closer to him, jist and do some naury finz dahz gonna make him knw I've gat feelnz fr himl...
Interesting.
Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
trustyshoess:
Most of the time it's not love. It's infatuation and lust. True love is built carefully and nurtured to grow. People just throw the word love around anyhow these days
Do you know the meaning or implication of "most of the time it's not love. It's infatuation and lust"? The implication is, sometimes, it is love. So, will you answer the question now?
Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by NairaMaster1(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Seenyo:

lol! I was tempted to cos she's cute and busty, but i didn't.

grin
Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by MackBrooklyn: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Viicfuntop:

[s]Now honestly I can tell if she lied or not because you already talked about her mother being rich.
Whenever my guy friends use words like omo Lowo it gets to me even though that’s their own way of expressing themselves. They obviously don’t mean it in a bad way, like they are with me because parent have little change.
So I would tell you the same or lie if you made a statement like that about my mum.
So she may have said that because of the Rich woman talk.
If you really like her now, you just need to get it off your chest and tell her and apologise for referencing her rich parent. I don’t think she liked it. [/s]

Which kind small pikin reasoning be this?? Some ladies sef.. Well ah no blame you sha, na the guy wey dey seek for your epp ah blame... angry

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt".... I think you should make this your watchword henceforth... Mtcheeeeew!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Lastborn07: 12:05am On Feb 18, 2018
I'll rather walk away with d love cool
Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Viicfuntop(f): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2018
MackBrooklyn:

Which kind small pikin reasoning be this?? Some ladies sef.. Well ah no blame you sha, na the guy wey dey seek for your epp ah blame... angry

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt".... I think you should make this your watchword henceforth... Mtcheeeeew!!! angry

Hope you are not high this night. I gave my opinion on a matter and you are telling me it’s childish.

2 Likes

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by MackBrooklyn: 12:32am On Feb 18, 2018
Viicfuntop:

[s] Hope you are not high this night. I gave my opinion on a matter and you are telling me it’s childish. [/s]

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Viicfuntop(f): 12:40am On Feb 18, 2018
MackBrooklyn:

And you mentioned me, You really don’t give a fuccck, asshole
Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by DonroxyII: 6:17am On Feb 18, 2018
Viicfuntop:
I tell him but never use the word love. Rather I flirt with him so that he comes to me on his own. For example I stare at him a lot and once our eyes meet, I look away. That’s just the trigger that a guy needs to walk up to me.

Ok that’s a lie. I die inside.
This is exactly what my IT student is doing to me ...... I also look at her flirtatiously sha ....sometimes, like that she dey call me every morning n on weekends...... she don opened cleavage shake bumbum even dey touch touch me oo so tey everybody for office don know ..... she even lied down on my table seductively while I'm on my sit and we got caught by two other co-staffs ....Some female colleagues n baddosky fwends have even advised say make I chop but lailai nothing will ever happened .... She ain't my league for romantic relationship !!!

I dey wait make she toast me one day .... Girls are burning inside no doubt .... Some just go home and cry their eyes out while checking mirror every now and then doubting their beauty when their crush ain't saying nothing !!!

5 Likes

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by DonroxyII: 6:46am On Feb 18, 2018
addictiv:
I say yes and then switch to arsehole mode and the sensible ones eventually get tired and walk away on their own. Hell hath no fury than a turned down chick
This is exactly what I did for a chick that stalked me for five years .... sincerely I love her but not for bf/gf hish but just friends that can watch out for one another .. she didn't want ordinary fwend ooo ....... I later obliged her and switched to as...sho..le ...... she look into my eyes one day and said ...... "Roxy(my real name) , u are forming as...shole cuz U want me to leave u, Mba, I must marry you and I know you too well that ur actions are fake ... who dash u a..sshole behaviour" .... She know everything about me sha and me no everything bout her !!

I told her I wanna go for my PhD, she cursed that I won't get admission unless I marry her oooo ..... I just changed my number and pack comot my house .... Since she left for NYSC, I never hear anything ..... If I see her in d future Na to run cuz she already said if she no see better man marry, e don be for me .....!!!

She even talk say, I won't find a woman that love me more than her ..... grin .... I no even get money o, she just love my calmness, softness and thinking strategy (bookish) and I like her too but She can sell me !!

1 Like

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 18, 2018
Lastborn07:
I'll rather walk away with d love cool
Do not walk away just like that. There should be a way to let him know.
Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by DonroxyII: 7:31am On Feb 18, 2018
fabby101:
Oh God! This reminds me if an incident that took place

In Church I always notice dis slayer staring at me undecidedthose ones that form one dirty forming giving me enough green light but I was not just interested it was actualy irritating but seems the less interested I get d more she flashes with her cat walk, skimpy dresses, finding my sit position n sitting close by. One faithful Sunday I got fed up with it, talked with her, obliged to take her home, stopped by an eatery that uses complete set of cutleries, ordered fried rice chicken n salad wink come n see drama grin cool grin

Chai! Some women sha cry
Thunder fire u dia grin ... Bad boy !
That ain't necessary though cheesy
Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by DonroxyII: 7:42am On Feb 18, 2018
MackBrooklyn:

me sef dey wonder oooo .... Apologise for referencing a girl as "Omo mama olowo" cheesy .

lol .. the dude go get a lot of things to Apologise for verily, when u apologise to girls unworthily , she will see u as lesser man and gradually lose interest !!!

1 Like

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by Viicfuntop(f): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2018
DonroxyII:
This is exactly what my IT student is doing to me ...... I also look at her flirtatiously sha ....sometimes, like that she dey call me every morning n on weekends...... she don opened cleavage shake bumbum even dey touch touch me oo so tey everybody for office don know ..... she even lied down on my table seductively while I'm on my sit and we got caught by two other co-staffs ....Some female colleagues n baddosky fwends have even advised say make I chop but lailai nothing will ever happened .... She ain't my league for romantic relationship !!!

I dey wait make she toast me one day .... Girls are burning inside no doubt .... Some just go home and cry their eyes out while checking mirror every now and then doubting their beauty when their crush ain't saying nothing !!!

Mirror check was funny

1 Like

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by MackBrooklyn: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2018
Viicfuntop:

[s]And you mentioned me, You really don’t give a fuccck, asshole [/s]

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by MackBrooklyn: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2018
DonroxyII:
me sef dey wonder oooo .... Apologise for referencing a girl as "Omo mama olowo" cheesy .

lol .. the dude go get a lot of things to Apologise for verily, when u apologise to girls unworthily , she will see u as lesser man and gradually lose interest !!!

Omoh, the girl matter tire me walahitalahi... Na all these girls with archaic thinking faculty say Man's gats dey apologize for any little stuffs... You be "Omo Mama olowo" and ah talk am as ah see am, so I'd need to apologize for saying the truth and how I feel about you?? Na small pikin reasoning be that na... cheesy

@TheBolded... That's exactly why person shouldn't be apologizing for little shîts that happens between you guys... Small time now you'd still have to apologize for her waking up later or even start to dey apologize about something wey no concern her... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by ibietela2(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2018
Blackbigboy:
It means a lot if she does..

Same here o
Re: Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? by ibietela2(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2018
alexistaiwo:
It takes a great deal of maturity from a guy to keep a woman's dignity intact after she makes the first move on him.

Cultivate that act of maturity and no woman will ever be out of your league.

And some people wonder why I keep having an endless supply of potential dates.

Enjoyment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Pre-Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband / How Masturbation Almost Ruined My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.