Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

When A Friend Needs Your Help To Have A Child To Save Her Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Friend Needs Your Help To Have A Child To Save Her Marriage (1010 Views)

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Friend Needs Your Help To Have A Child To Save Her Marriage by Godslove2018: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Miran and I have been friends since childhood days. We both went to the same primary and secondary school. We were also neighbors until my parents relocated to Ibadan. So naturally,I see her like my sister. Though we kept in touch but I didnt really see Miran or her family during university days. She got admission into Unjos,I went to UI.

I heard Miran got married a few years ago. I was not able to make the wedding but I was happy for her anyway. Myself,I am also married and doing well here in Lagos. So it was a joy to meet Miran at one of our childhood friends wedding in Surulere last year. We caught up on alot of things that happened over the years and exchanged phone numbers. We kept in touch on whatsapp and talked about everything from family to career to love life.

During our chats,I realized that Miran didnt like talking about her hubby. she has been married for six years and yet to have a child. I tried to respect her privacy by not asking her but I didnt hear from her for like two months last year so I kept calling. She wouldn’t respond and i was a bit concerned. I reached out to her sister who told me that Miran was recovering from injuries from an accident.I was shocked. I asked what kind of accident and was told that Miran’s husband beat her with a car jack. She almost died. I mean,I was listening and immediately raged filled me. I told Suzanne(Miran’s sister) to get Miran to see me unfailingly or I would get the police involved.

Miran called me a day later and met me at a restaurant . She poured her heart out. She was in an abusive marriage. Her husband would beat her and curse her for her inability to have a child. She tried to leave him a few times but the man would come begging and promising not to do that anymore. I told Miran to leave the man for a while so she can sort out this domestic violence thing but she said she can handle it. I tried everything to convince her but she wouldnt listen. She warned me to let her live the life she chose.

About a month later,Miran called me crying,she asked me to come get her. She was in a bus top. Apparently,she and her husband fought and she left the house in anger and fear of being beaten. I picked her up and we went to my house. My wife and kids stay in the US so I was thankful no one was around to see Miran in the state she was in. My younger brother stays with me but he was not around when Miran came around. We talked and this time I told Miran I was going to take action bit she said she wanted ...

http://livelystones.com.ng/when-a-friend-needs-your-help-to-have-a-child-to-save-her-marriage/
Re: When A Friend Needs Your Help To Have A Child To Save Her Marriage by Cromagnon: 4:26am On Feb 18, 2018
miran is a fool

2 Likes

Re: When A Friend Needs Your Help To Have A Child To Save Her Marriage by bolseas(f): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
The writer too is a fool for wanting to assist her to have a baby to save an abusive marriage.

I didn't finish reading the story but for him to come out to ask whether to help her instead of asking her to leave... He is an oniranu

2 Likes

Re: When A Friend Needs Your Help To Have A Child To Save Her Marriage by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
maybe the writer forgets how this kind of stories usually end...the secret will leak out one day n the worst will happen....

(1) (Reply)

Thought Marrying A Village Virgin Would Pay Off,now I'm Regretting / Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy / Mattress Drill: How Well Do You Know Your Mattress Size?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.