Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Mattress Drill: How Well Do You Know Your Mattress Size? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mattress Drill: How Well Do You Know Your Mattress Size? (1011 Views)

How To Get The Right Mattress Size For You / Is Putting Your Mattress On The Floor A Bad Idea? / How To Measure Your Mattress Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mattress Drill: How Well Do You Know Your Mattress Size? by Y4all: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
For some reasons, most people don't pay attention to their mattresses so much, maybe because it doesn't go everywhere with us like our clothes. But then, this mattress is where we lay daily to regain strength and garner energy for another day.

Sometimes this year, I realize I needed to change my mattress and when I arrived at the store; a very proper and nice question was thrown at me. Do you want to guess the question? Of course, it was the question of my mattress size. I was surprised when I heard myself say "I think its 6 by 4" the long and short is, I wasn't very sure like I've never really been sure.

So, I started looking for a size that I felt was the same as the mattress frame I have. Come to think of it, do you know that knowing your mattress size will always save you the stress of making a wrong purchase?
It is interesting how we think we know our mattress measurement until we are confronted with the question. So, here is a simple chat I found from WincoFoam.com that would help you know your mattress size Just in case you want to make a new purchase.

Also, if you don't have a measuring tape, it's not a big deal! You can use your Naira notes to check for measurement, just ensure you have at least enough cash to do this simple arithmetic.

Re: Mattress Drill: How Well Do You Know Your Mattress Size? by Kollyman: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Informative

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have A 4 1/2 By 6' Bed For Sale and New Midea Bedside Fridge / Your Loved Ones, A Priority / Help! What Is This Invisible Insect Biting Me In The Village?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.