Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) (67011 Views)

Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000 / Mompha Buys Latest Iphone 13 For Himself, Wife And Kids / Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Wire wire na
you mean joining two. Wires together? kiss

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by holaconley: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Stay dere your mate dey make money you dey here dey shout Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! everyday....Just continue afterall everybody dey him corner face their problem....dem own problem na how to keep making more money!!!! your own na daily whailing.....
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Wire wire na
kinsha ti lowo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
stblessing:
Nonsense! At the end of the day, the car would still get old and rust. We should spend our money wisely not on vanity projects

They have come again with vanity talk.All ye poor people,you wouldn't think such when you are so rich.Even your pastor and priest love luxury too.Smh

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
If you are a PEP(Politically Exposed Person), give money to the likes of Mompha to buy your dream car. He makes noise about it to create awareness. Then six months later, the car is shipped down to Nigeria. When EFCC comes, the car was not bought by you. It was a gift from a friend named Mompha. Everyone knows that Mompha owns the car -- it is on Instagram! EFCC has no case against Mompha who is a conduit pipe in far away Dubai outside the jurisdiction of EFCC. Yep! Like the pastor that bought a Rolls Royce and claimed that it was a gift from the members of the choir. Or as Diezani had people buy high-end furnitures with their credit cards for her as "gifts". Money laundering comes in different formats.

In developed nations, they will want to see the income statement and tax return of Mompha. But trust launderers, they know where to operate.

Not saying that he couldn't, but things are not always what they seem. Money launderers love bank managers and operators of BDC-- people who can move money under the radar.
/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by bgates: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Amadaz:
PM me if you think you can go an extra mile to make riches
PM sent...
@ Amadaz
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Emezy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
INFOBIZ3:

how Much is the fairly used and new price?
btw 25000-30000
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
handsomeyinka:
He just deposited for the car so his not yet the right owner.how come you didn't take a picture of yourself in the car but you were able to take a picture of the currency.
If the balance is not paid,he might forefeit his deposit.Can someone on nairaland tell him cos he might not even notice it on the receipt.

Go to his instagram page and see for yourself. Car wey him don already drive go house
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Nackzy: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Rubbish Wen I'm looking for 2 million to start a proper potato chips business

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Obviously this people money ain't clean at all
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
bgates:

PM sent...
@ Amadaz

Na when dey kidnap you carry your prick go, you go get sense. angry

5 Likes

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Ayospanish(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
microsoft70:
its a scam site Pls don't fall for it
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Puzzypleazer: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How does this car send Buhari back to Daura?
Please shut up mud house mouth na
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by thunderbabs: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If buhari enter that car, its engine will knock as he has knocked Nigeria undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Puzzypleazer: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
Obviously this people money ain't clean at all
Obviously, your brain needs cleaning
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by greenbaker(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
Its Free to enter into this lovely event. At Club De Rock, Palms Mall, Ibadan.

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by ibori1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
Franzee:
This is heaven on earth.
I cannot be poor on earth and still suffer in hell because of all this petty petti sin....Pls no mata wat it i ready fr am

stop disturbing my peace, just work hard,some day it will pay of

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
The money is coming from - I don’t know ja re but it is real
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by maliq02(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
We started from the bottom we getting there soon, we gonna surpass that level... #JustStayLegit....aminayallahu
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by gmacnoms(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Emezy:
Goodday Nigerians, I don't know the right section to put this. Am a young guy and i need need help as i av tried everything else but nothing has worked. I started learning how to sew cloth on August last year, early this year my oga came back from village and told us that since we av learned how to sew cloth, that we should leave. it was a shock to us because he didn't give us another reason and that was the only place we get our small money from. I left January ending and since then av been at home. I do get some amendments once in a while but doing is always hard as i av to go to one shop in my street at night when the man is trough for the day to work them. please good people i need a sewing machine to start work but i don't av the money or the means to get one, so i said let me BEG here. please anything anyone can give, no matter how small God will surely bless the person beyond imagination. nothing is too small. I know things are hard in the country but anything anyone can spear will go a long way. thanks and God bless
how do we verify ur claims

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by intruxive(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
U guys shouldnt get it twisted, mompha is a laundryman he launders money for politicians. Am sure he bought that car to help hide someones stolen cash. And ya all are praising him grin

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by stillseth: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
motherfucker:
wire is not as easy as you think. So bro, chill.

One way I suspect is that him dey help guys collect too. That is u become the bank that people use to collect wire funds and since Na 50 50 it makes you good dough as u collect from different source. Imagine servicing 100 yahoo guys.

That's exactly what he does in Dubai... He dey collect better money for guys..

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by EweduAfonja(f): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
LifeDrama:
You say na wire wire naim you never start? bros all these people get as them dey see money. i no believe say na wire wire

if u get the right tools for wayaa u will hit before 3months

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Emezy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
gmacnoms:
how do we verify ur claims
don't know how to make u believe, how do you want to verify.
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by jrklinz: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
clash of the titians.
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by jaychubi: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Spot on grin grin grin
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by LZAA: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bhelamblog:
To show that him and the Instagram Star are not Boiling in the same Level, Hushpuppi's former best friend turned Enemy Mompha just added a solid N150million Roll Royce Machine 2018 into his garage..
And to make the announcement on IG he has to making a sounding warning to differentiate him and Hush, Calling him and Broke a** and Borrow pose as he showed off the receipt..
See below!
News From Ebiwali--

https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/pose-malaysia-bigboy-mompha-buys-150m.html?m=1

o ye bloggers
pls try and proofread before releasing articles
on the topic which works dem these homies dy do for malay?
just curious

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by ABDNZ: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Wire wire na
Guy dis one don pass wire wire, na drug dealing me dey reason o.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Malawian(m): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari bundled inside the trunk wink wink

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Let's wait for 3 days to confirm this or get the true story.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by josielewa(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
If you have someone that have a verified US bank account that's active. holla at my pm. let's wire our own. money dey am but na the receiver dey collect the highest percentage
very easy...but the owner of the usa bank fit suffer am later
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by sisisioge: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chai! See as e carry money wey go better a whole village carry go buy toy...hian!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School (photo) / Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial / Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.