Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) (67003 Views)

Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000 / Mompha Buys Latest Iphone 13 For Himself, Wife And Kids / Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Kaldakinn: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Emezy:
Goodday Nigerians, I don't know the right section to put this. Am a young guy and i need need help as i av tried everything else but nothing has worked. I started learning how to sew cloth on August last year, early this year my oga came back from village and told us that since we av learned how to sew cloth, that we should leave. it was a shock to us because he didn't give us another reason and that was the only place we get our small money from. I left January ending and since then av been at home. I do get some amendments once in a while but doing is always hard as i av to go to one shop in my street at night when the man is trough for the day to work them. please good people i need a sewing machine to start work but i don't av the money or the means to get one, so i said let me BEG here. please anything anyone can give, no matter how small God will surely bless the person beyond imagination. nothing is too small. I know things are hard in the country but anything anyone can spear will go a long way. thanks and God bless
Where do you stay?
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Avater0147(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Damarislopez:
I dey wonder oo, how on earth this guy dey make this kind money?
make una dey their dey wonder make u no go fine connect. tomorrow you go come say na ritual and drug..u go suffer. no go look for connect and use ur head

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Emezy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:
Where do you stay?
Jointhemiltons2:
Where do you stay?
Jointhemiltons2:
Where do you stay?
Enugu state
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
the guy is dubai based. .. not malay
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by millhouse: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Wire wire na
round tripping FX, if u know how much is moved to Dubai via other African countries eh..those Arab boys are ready to pay a premium for it.
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
millhouse:
nope ..round tripping FX, if u know how much is moved to Dubai via other African countries eh
All join na
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
josielewa:
very easy...but the owner of the usa bank fit suffer am later
How na? Na only to load and transfer na
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Kaldakinn: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
bgates:

wow

funny dudes everywhere...

know whether i am an undercover agent?

keep up

cc: millionboi2
Hmmm. Please no1 should pm me again ooh! I no get strength for dss and efcc interrogation biko
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by willian10: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
handsomeyinka:
He just deposited for the car so his not yet the right owner.how come you didn't take a picture of yourself in the car but you were able to take a picture of the currency.
If the balance is not paid,he might forefeit his deposit.Can someone on nairaland tell him cos he might not even notice it on the receipt.
Don’t be cruel
Take time and check his Instagram story, his kid pose inside it, you’ll see a video of him driving it home with his wife and kids tongue
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by U2077(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
money answereth everything
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Sabiboii17(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Elxandre:
I would be ashamed to have this old man as my uncle though.

How can a grown up be ranting like this na.
This one get family for house o.
......are you sure you will be ashamed......
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Both of them are living a fake life, I remember when huss open his nyash too.
Waiting for huss reply, that's when we will know the real deal.
Someone that insulted his wife just cos she borrowed someone money.
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by dfrost: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
toluxa1:

Na when dey kidnap you carry your prick go, you go get sense. angry

cheesy grin your comment get me rolling on the floor like kilode. Nu mind the mumu.
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

He runs a Bureau De Change in Lagos

The business isn't as big as you guy see it. Isn't same business they sell with 2 - 5 Naira profit.

It's not just that business mbok.

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
What busniess do these people do? Dangote do not spend money like this.
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by bomasek(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
sisisioge:

Jisos! Omo oshi jatijati!
So u fine like this
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
IjeleNwa:
how do. They get these hackers, pls tell me more

Google is your friend...
I'm not a Yahoo guy neither a scammer... I know all these by mere research and curiosity..you can know all these too...
thanks..
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
emmanuelpopson:

Google is your friend...
I'm not a Yahoo guy neither a scammer... I know all these by mere research and curiosity..you can know all these too...
thanks..
I see your use of descretion........
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Slimfeez(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
ruggedtimi:
wire dey fetch money like mad...u just have to know the way thats all...also forex/ bitcoin trading
...... Wanna know how Bitcoin work man... 08069150847
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Holamic: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Emezy:
Goodday Nigerians, I don't know the right section to put this. Am a young guy and i need need help as i av tried everything else but nothing has worked. I started learning how to sew cloth on August last year, early this year my oga came back from village and told us that since we av learned how to sew cloth, that we should leave. it was a shock to us because he didn't give us another reason and that was the only place we get our small money from. I left January ending and since then av been at home. I do get some amendments once in a while but doing is always hard as i av to go to one shop in my street at night when the man is trough for the day to work them. please good people i need a sewing machine to start work but i don't av the money or the means to get one, so i said let me BEG here. please anything anyone can give, no matter how small God will surely bless the person beyond imagination. nothing is too small. I know things are hard in the country but anything anyone can spear will go a long way. thanks and God bless
I understand your view, I have machine but I also need stylist to add to my fashion store so that we can make different... I don't have money but I can help with that...
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Papertrail11(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nackzy:
Rubbish Wen I'm looking for 2 million to start a proper potato chips business

is it profitable i see a lot of it in lag i dey even chop! sef
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Emezy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Holamic:
I understand your view, I have machine but I also need stylist to add to my fashion store so that we can make different... I don't have money but I can help with that...

Where do you stay sir?
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by LieutenantBOBO: 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Youngzedd:

The business isn't as big as you guy see it. Isn't same business they sell with 2 - 5 Naira profit.

It's not just that business mbok.

I know. But that's the front side of the business. Have you asked what happens in the background?

It's very possible that he cleans & transport cash for most politicians in the country... Politicians laundering millions of dollars, he will also get his cut there... and there's no way that they would allow the authorities come after him because if he goes down, they also go down.

I don't know thou... #just saying
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Holamic: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
Emezy:

Where do you stay sir?
I stay in Ibadan.....
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Omotaday(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2018

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Emezy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Holamic:
I stay in Ibadan.....
Ibadan is far from where i am. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Emezy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Holamic:
I stay in Ibadan.....
Ibadan is far from where i am. Thanks and God bless.

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by InfernoNig: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
And I never chop since money. cry
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by coputa(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

How does this car send Buhari back to Daura?
stop posting silly comments,nor be your mate buy the car.Na buhari put you for the one you dey.

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies / Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School (photo)