Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) (67009 Views)

Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000 / Mompha Buys Latest Iphone 13 For Himself, Wife And Kids / Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
That is a Deposit Receipt, NOT Full Payment Receipt.

.....And he can walk in there tomorrow to collect back his deposit less 1% charge.

I love the RR, but it is a waste of investment seed capital. I mean 150m investment can take a few unemployed people off the streets.

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Kaldakinn: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Willexmania(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Jesu!! How dis ppl dey make dis kind money dem dey spend like dis abeg?? Na even dis morning date d receipt carry.. Why dem no dey com Naija here com stay spend d money.. Where dem dey dig dis money for Dubai??
Gee, It's Malaysia And Not Dubai
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by meme98: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ojemedad:
Real wire wire
Abeg explain dis wire wire.....I'm lost here!
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
InvertedHammer:
If you are a PEP(Politically Exposed Person), give money to the likes of Mompha to buy your dream car. He makes noise about it to create awareness. Then six months later, the car is shipped down to Nigeria. When EFCC comes, the car was not bought by you. It was a gift from a friend named Mompha. Everyone knows that Mompha owns the car -- it is on Instagram! EFCC has no case against Mompha who is a conduit pipe in far away Dubai outside the jurisdiction of EFCC. Yep! Like the pastor that bought a Rolls Royce and claimed that it was a gift from the members of the choir. Or as Diezani had people buy high-end furnitures with their credit cards for her as "gifts". Money laundering comes in different formats.

In developed nations, they will want to see the income statement and tax return of Mompha. But trust launderers, they know where to operate.

Not saying that he couldn't, but things are not always what they seem. Money launderers love bank managers and operators of BDC-- people who can move money under the radar.
/

exactly.. it's like you took the words out of my mouth.. those guys aren't making money from wire wire as been known...its pure fronting and laundering... they re conduit pipes for bastard corrupt politicians, pastors and the likes...
if wire wire is paying as they mentioned, how come we couldn't have massive wire handlers all over Nigeria but these same set of guys prefer to do ritual to be rich...
wire wire my foot...no wonder the idiot 9ice was praise singing them in living things....

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by RearVoice: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by sisisioge: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Kaldakinn:

Keep quiet!

You missed the afternoon pill?
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by meme98: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Wire wire na
Bros abeg explain dis wire wire..... I dey com across am for d first time.
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by valETA1(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
See as I take time read the receipts, I mean word to word, chai... money
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Kaldakinn: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
IjeleNwa:
you mean joining two. Wires together? kiss
Lmao!!

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by sisisioge: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=Kaldakinn post=65144581]
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
UNTIL I SEE WHERE YOUR PARENTS LIVE I RESERVE MY COMETS

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by RearVoice: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
edmaraja:
Which kind news be dis nah? My spirit just faint now!!!

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Kaldakinn: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by hokafor(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Money is good, but rest of mind is non negotiate able

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by idu1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
stblessing:
Nonsense! At the end of the day, the car would still get old and rust. We should spend our money wisely not on vanity projects
I think you should stop buying clothes too because it must get old after two times laundry undecided

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Marvelous101: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
handsomeyinka:
He just deposited for the car so his not yet the right owner.how come you didn't take a picture of yourself in the car but you were able to take a picture of the currency.
If the balance is not paid,he might forefeit his deposit.Can someone on nairaland tell him cos he might not even notice it on the receipt.

My brother you see receipt with full payment, you still dey say he his not the owner abi he made deposit .... Na wa for una ooo
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by sisisioge: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=Kaldakinn post=65144679]
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by vchykp(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Jesu!! How dis ppl dey make dis kind money dem dey spend like dis abeg?? Na even dis morning date d receipt carry.. Why dem no dey com Naija here com stay spend d money.. Where dem dey dig dis money for Dubai??
nigeria nah bullshit, if he tries dis in nigeria, SARS first, DSS next and EFCC last.. nigeria is not an option bro!
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by vchykp(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Wire wire na
wire is a casted game.. people do pure blood money dis days

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
IjeleNwa:
you mean joining two. Wires together? kiss

how do I explain this self...wire wire is like transferring money which is not yours to another account without any Trace...
those guys buy the accounts from the dark web (hackers).. foreigners account details, and transfer it to another one which they have access to..eg..a hacker intrude someone's bank that has 10mill, he sells the account Details to any buyer and the buyers derive a mean to transfer the money to another account they open for such... the money is then received and they jump unto another victim.....
those guys have sent many people unto Early graves and Nigerians name is soiled with scams all over the world.. may God deliver his children...

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by kinzation(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Franzee:
This is heaven on earth.
I cannot be poor on earth and still suffer in hell because of all this petty petti sin....Pls no mata wat it i ready fr am
wait.... so its certain you want to go to hell but enjoy here on earth first?.
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by okonja(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
MrMystrO:
Everybody Knows Hushdog is a Big fake nigga deceiving people with a Fake lifestyle. I feel sorry for him sha cuz the day wey breeze go blow and fowl nyash go open.. The shame fit make am commit suicide.

How is he a fake Nigga?...C'mon, he is a Sales person for Gucci and he does all what he takes to promote the brand...
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by eTECTIVe(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Willexmania:

Gee, It's Malaysia And Not Dubai

Did u see d currency in d receipt?

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by okonja(m): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

He runs a Bureau De Change in Lagos

And pick up wire(s) for them electricians grin grin wink wink

Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by bgates: 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
toluxa1:

Na when dey kidnap you carry your prick go, you go get sense. angry

hehehehehe

u dam to funny

sure say i still get em grin grin

maybe yours can be taken​ on loan
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
If you have someone that have a verified US bank account that's active. holla at my pm. let's wire our own. money dey am but na the receiver dey collect the highest percentage
Are u 4real?
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
bgates:

PM sent...
@ Amadaz
hmmmm

U just begun d Joni of no return.
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
emmanuelpopson:

how do I explain this self...wire wire is like transferring money which is not yours to another account without any Trace...
those guys buy the accounts from the dark web (hackers).. foreigners account details, and transfer it to another one which they have access to..eg..a hacker intrude someone's bank that has 10mill, he sells the account Details to any buyer and the buyers derive a mean to transfer the money to another account they open for such... the money is then received and they jump unto another victim.....
those guys have sent many people unto Early graves and Nigerians name is soiled with scams all over the world.. may God deliver his children...
how do. They get these hackers, pls tell me more
Re: Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) by bgates: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
millionboi2:
hmmmm

U just begun d Joni of no return.

wow

funny dudes everywhere...

know whether i am an undercover agent?

keep up

cc: millionboi2

Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School (photo) / Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial / Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid'