Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing (45793 Views)

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Kenyan Woman Defiles Her Four Year-Old Daughter With Toothbrush, Arrested (Pic) / Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by wakaman: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
melzabull:
woe shall beget you. You will suffer sorrow and remain miserably bitter till eternity without respite

Disgusting scum

Go on and on and on.

You get what you give.

Go on.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by musa7m(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
melzabull:
please close that smelly mouth ....zombie hypocriye
e pain this one

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by adeblow(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Deicide:
The culprit is Religion! you believe God tested Abraham to kill his son but you don't believe this Man?
Kai, u just nailed it
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by sisisioge: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Oh dearest Lord, my he and his family be consoled o. Chai! That guy may never be able to put a car in reverse again. It is well.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Reelmii: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
tank God he was tested with his daughter, if say na another person pikin ehhh.....
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Reelmii: 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Praktikals:
To lose a child= Tragedy

To mistakingly kill one's child= Tragedy raised to the power of 2.

May the good lord console him and his wife.
the family does not need consolation, they only passed God's test, the next will be exam where they will hav to drink sniper
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by umarshehu58(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
wakaman:

Sir, those people are wired like that. They hate, they have no sympathy or empathy, they are empty inside out.
They are forever distraught.

Ignore them, they are shadows of distraction.
Why are you generalizing?
Maybe you are doing worst that the man can't even try.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by achiever12: 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
MDsambo:

Can't you think beyond bigotry?

But that thing isn't a test from God; it is a show of his negligence
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Felixalex(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't believe the police has not picked this scum for voluntary manslaughter.

Who kills his own daughter, comes on Facebook and accuses God of testing him?

I can bet on Papa Ndifreke's shrunken testicles that this homicidal, fanatical maniac either used her for charms or as a proof to his underage mistress that he could go all the length for her.

Welcome back my mentor

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by EASY39(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
heendrix:
good....more grease to ur elbow grin
Funny You.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Azam101: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
wakaman:

Sir, those people are wired like that. They hate, they have no sympathy or empathy, they are empty inside out.
They are forever distraught.

Ignore them, they are shadows of distraction.
I pray such calamity befall your family idiot!
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by wakaman: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Azam101:
I pray such calamity befall your family idiot!

I choose to ignore you
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by wakaman: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
umarshehu58:

Why are you generalizing?
Maybe you are doing worst that the man can't even try.

How did I generalise? I was referring to people with no sympathy or empathy on this issue.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
heendrix:
good....more grease to ur elbow grin

Heartless hater, may the same fate befall on you tenfold. angry
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by ufuosman(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Very painful, May her soul rest in peace
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by hamzyluv(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
achiever12:

But that thing isn't a test from God; it is a show of his negligence

My good brother ... During ur secondary school days till now , u have never steps on somebody toes without his/her knowledge ?

On a queue in Bank , u have never touches buttock of a lady or what?
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by hollywater: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
If this Country is a good Country that keep to there laws,you are going to jail.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by achiever12: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
hamzyluv:

My good brother ... During ur secondary school days till now , u have never steps on somebody toes without his/her knowledge ?

On a queue in Bank , u have never touches buttock of a lady or what?

You are comparing hitting someone with a car to stepping on someone's toe? Don't you think that's pretty dumb?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by crackhouse(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
THAT man need to be arrested.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by veykey: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
God give him the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by emiarire(f): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Shut up. If you can't sympathise with the man, you better shut up. Same thing happened in the east two weeks ago, nobody typed this nonsense.
https://www.nairaland.com/4323302/man-crushes-own-daughter-death#64688920
Mr man, you have no right telling me to shut up, this is an open forum where everyone has a right to his opinion, so please park well!
My sympathy will do nothing to change the situation, i know what I'm saying and if you dont understand me then sorry for you.

That's the problem, people will make mistakes and instead of them to take responsibility for actions they'll will be looking for sympathy up and down
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by kinguwem: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Very unfortunate situation. It can happen to anybody. It is always good to look out for children lying under or standing/crawling behind a car before reversing a vehicle.
Accept my condolences.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Obidikefidelis(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ar u insane, God tested u to kill ur daughter like he tested Abraham in bible ?
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by mubaroqah(f): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
wakaman:
Please don't mind his language, he is obviously going through a " trying" time in his life, he is saying he would remain faithful to his God.

Only a father would understand.
May God not lead us into temptations and trials.
May we not break our cisterns of joy.
Exactly, he is going through a hard time,whatever calamity befalls a human being we always no it's a test from almighty Allah.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Biggers82(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
and you even get mind to post it of Facebook oya clap for your useless self idiotic Hausa fool
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Mechejy: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
muckross:
A heartbroken hausa man with the username @Abdullahi abubakar darma on Facebook has taken to the platform to revealed how he mistakenly killed his daughter while reversing his car yesterday in Katsina State.

Below Is The Translation Of What He Wrote:

"Few minutes ago, I got tested (that's tested from God). I was reversing my car and I matched my daughter mistakenly and she died"

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/man-mistakenly-killed-his-daughter.html

You muslims make me tire atimes.you killed ur baby & stil dres well 2 wel.why dont u cry in ur picts.funy fulani
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by ItzChinnex(m): 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bloody Hausa Cultist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death / The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! / Man Lands In Hospital After Receiving A Slap In A Slapping Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.