Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update (2400 Views)

Nairaland's February Front Page Data Analysis / Programming Not Enough Anymore: Data Analysis, Ml And A.i Is The Future. / English Premier League Players Data Analysis 2017/2018 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
FIFA AI is a closed domain system
I introduced Speech synthesis to artificially produce human speech as you interact with the software, introduced Part of speech tagging to aid in natural language processing and then my algorithm that processes the data to give desired result.

The analysis done includes
1. Analysis on defenders work rate
2. Attackers Data Analysis work rate
3. Players Age

admins, Lalasticlala , Mynd44 ,
Dominique,

Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
Analysis on defenders work rate -
Basically this analysis goes to show the level at which fifa assigns a work rate to their game players which is a set and has elements of (High, Medium and low).

All i did was to write an algorithm that groups this elements together as its attached to a particular player and show me which element has the highest number

And from the diagram you can see that a total of 13,560 players has a work rate which falls on the medium element in the set named (work rate) ,2,860 players has a work rate which falls on the high element and 1,574 players has a work rate which falls on the low element

Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Attackers Data Analysis work rate -
I also did the same thing on this which goes to show the level at which fifa assigns a work rate to their game players which is a set and has elements of (High, Medium and low).

All i did was to write an algorithm that groups this elements together as its attached to a particular player and show me which element has the highest number

And from the diagram you can see that a total of 12,447 players has a work rate which falls on the medium element in the set named (work rate),4,645 players has a work rate which falls on the high element and 902 players has a work rate which falls on the low element

Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Players Age

The colorful display shows range of players on FIFA18 as it will enable you know the range at which players age fall in and show you which player has the highest or lowest numbers in terms of age

A total of 1,515 players are around 25 years old which is the highest number on the chart while 18 players fall in the age gap of 16 years

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
If you ever want to try out this software download it below and also try to comment as well

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6b2yh7fcm8uxxw/FIFA%20AI.exe?dl=0

best regards
Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by DeveloperSam(m): 1:57am On Feb 18, 2018
Is it open source?
What was it built with?
Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 6:52am On Feb 20, 2018
DeveloperSam:
Is it open source?
What was it built with?

it's not open source, it was built using
.net framework
Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 5:27am On Feb 24, 2018
Total Players on Fifa 18

Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 5:31am On Feb 24, 2018
If you wondering how i got the data below is the Source you can use the dataset and create yours as well

Best regards

Source - https://www.kaggle.com/kevinmh/fifa-18-more-complete-player-dataset
Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 7:01am On Mar 04, 2018
raymod170:
If you wondering how i got the data below is the Source you can use the dataset and create yours as well

Best regards

Source - https://www.kaggle.com/kevinmh/fifa-18-more-complete-player-dataset
Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 5:59am On Mar 31, 2018
Players -

From the available data-set i was able to link each player to the club he plays for and displaying it.

Although the algorithm i used works but it isn't perfect it takes time 5 minutes to analyze the players of over 17,000 before linking them to the club they play for.

Would keep working to make the process faster and less buggy

grin grin

Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 6:09am On Mar 31, 2018
Players Face-

Fifa created more Computer Generated Images (CGI) which didn't look like the real faces of the player in the game from the image below you can easily tell by the variation in real and unreal actual facial recognition.

16,772 Players unreal facial recognition against 1,222 players that actually resembles the real life players.

Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 6:12am On Mar 31, 2018
Injury

Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 6:14am On Mar 31, 2018
Preferred Foot

Each player has a preferred foot which he uses more often during game play as defined by Fifa to match

The analysis shows the ratio of Left to Right Footed players in the game

Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 5:39am On Apr 07, 2018
Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2018
Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 12:29am On Apr 28, 2018
raymod170:
Preferred Foot

Each player has a preferred foot which he uses more often during game play as defined by Fifa to match

The analysis shows the ratio of Left to Right Footed players in the game
Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by romme2u: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2018
nice concept

.....but which scenario is it applicable
Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2018
Hello brother. I love this concpet. I am also planning to go into data science. Currently am studying for the MCSA database exam and learni g Java.

After passing the 3 MCSA database exam I plan to learn asp.net and reinforce my java and python skills.

Am I making any sense ?
How can I reach you please ?
Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Guitarlife:
Hello brother. I love this concpet. I am also planning to go into data science. Currently am studying for the MCSA database exam and learni g Java.

After passing the 3 MCSA database exam I plan to learn asp.net and reinforce my java and python skills.

Am I making any sense ?
How can I reach you please ?

Yes you are making sense
but I will advice you to improve on your Java and python skills set before diving into .NET framework

Reason been that Java is great as it gives you good frameworks which has the principal of write one and run anywhere you can build large enterprise applications

Python is great for building web applications and AI platforms as well as data science projects as well as it can handle big data without little or no errors

.Net framework is great they have the best IDE and have diversify all theirs technologies to open source but they still have issues on deployment of applications on all OS although they making developers stay glued to their IDE longer by introducing android and iOS development to add to their WF, WPF, WCF, ASP and MVC technologies which to me is like a house filled with almost everything needed to make living comfortably

back to your question I advice you learn the languages that's suites the purpose you want to achieve going forward as I picked software development and I had decided to be grounded in it and apply even the trending IT innovations around it to boost my skills set and software development as it takes long time and hours thinking,analyzing and writing codes to solve problems and create solutions for day to day business and personal usage

best regards
Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
romme2u:
nice concept

.....but which scenario is it applicable

If you have played the game it might help you understand players ratings better and give you a wider understanding of how these games are developed inline with players development through out the game play and how to use weak players to your advantage as well as strong players as well
Re: FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update by raymod170(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
raymod170:
FIFA AI is a closed domain system
I introduced Speech synthesis to artificially produce human speech as you interact with the software, introduced Part of speech tagging to aid in natural language processing and then my algorithm that processes the data to give desired result.

The analysis done includes
1. Analysis on defenders work rate
2. Attackers Data Analysis work rate
3. Players Age

admins, Lalasticlala , Mynd44 ,
Dominique,

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Problem Installing Netbeans Ide / Auto Respond Message By Using Gmail Smtp For Form Submit / Please Help An Upcoming Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.