Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine (31672 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by Teniola2000: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Media Room Hub has released their February Edition with Controversial Broadcaster Daddy Freeze and his Wife Benedicta Election covering the Front Page.

In the February Edition of MHB, Daddy Freeze revealed that he has Found love again considering his past ordeal with his ex, his wife who also had a rough past confirmed it.

He won’t on to say, “I feel Human Beings have a problem for being Hypocritical” to back up his teachings of lately.

We all know Daddy Freeze has alot of beef with people he tagged Hypocrites we just can’t wait for one of them calling out to him after this copy of MHM goes viral…

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG :
https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-think-human-beings-have-a-problem-for-being-hypocritical-daddy-freeze-says-as-he-cover-media-room-hub-february-edition/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by itspzpics(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Beautiful

See also
Adorable Photo of Kiss Daniel As he show off new Haircut. http://www.praizeupdates.com/adorable-photo-of-kiss-daniel-as-he-show-off-new-haircut/
Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by Teniola2000: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lalasticlacla
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi

2 Likes

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by Fweshspice(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
na hin wife be this or hin mumsi??

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by Cunnilingus(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
This his wife will mk a good fuvk. I like em big

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by sunnysunny69(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pastors and most of his hatter's won't be buying this edition. We love you freeze !

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by castrol180(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
See how they honour Fornication, freeze the hypocritical nuisance of all time, see his head and the lady's arm, lol

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by NwaNimo1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Weight loss dot com....

3 Likes

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by Narldon: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2018

Some Nigerian Girls can't do without dating old Men...

Even if they get to heaven; They will still hang around Father Abraham & co angry

8 Likes

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Her knuckles look older than her face...undecided

2 Likes

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by Dammylois(f): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Are they married? Beautiful pictures
Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by Earthquake1: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
All Afonja men are rushing to Igboland to marry who will marry the remaining afonja women?

2 Likes

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by omocalabar(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
bone in the throat of tithes demanders

1 Like

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by niggi4life(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nice one Daddy Freeze, keep shining and keep keeping it real.

So they hated John the Baptist when he was saying the truth back in the days, they even called for his head, same people called for jesus christ to be killed.

Hiprocrites will definitely fill this thread I know but on the long run, daddy freeze no send

Off topic:::: who else noticed that 100naira note is not in circulation anymore

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by baby124: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
See how Freeze short like leprechaun

1 Like

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by EnEnPeecee: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Useless man

1 Like

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by Zabilon007(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
smiley
Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by Champele(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nigeria Messiah. Congrat Daddy Freeze. You open my eyes to truth

4 Likes

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by FaniDan(f): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Narldon:

Some Nigerian Girls can't do without dating old Men...

Even if they get to heaven; They will still hang around Father Abraham & co angry

lool

2 Likes

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by Next2Bezee(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
EnEnPeecee:
Useless man

Sorry bro, don't let his well being give you stroke. grin

6 Likes

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by baby124: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Earthquake1:
All Afonja men are rushing to Igboland to marry who will marry the remaining afonja women?
On behalf of Afonja women, we offer you Freeze for free. We will even pay the transport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by SmartMugu: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gungnir:
Her knuckles look older than her face...undecided
Chairman, u be eagle? Your eye sharp o. Why you dey notice wetin no man dey notice? Everyone is looking at the beautiful pictures, your focus was the knuckles in the pictures. I bow for the kain eye wey u get. Where u buy am from? You no need microscope or telescope o.Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by NothingDoMe: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
niggi4life:
Nice one Daddy Freeze, keep shining and keep keeping it real.

So they hated John the Baptist when he was saying the truth back in the days, they even called for his head, same people called for jesus christ to be killed.

Hiprocrites will definitely fill this thread I know but on the long run, daddy freeze no send

Off topic:::: who else noticed that 100naira note is not in circulation anymore
He should go and marry.

2 Likes

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
I wonder why this would or should make front page on nairaland....is that how it is...well I will start also by criticizing pastor's with big cars so as to gain popularity n get magazine front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine by DRISKLEF(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Classy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him / Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music / I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.