Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,258 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) (19990 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / Ekiti 2018: Fayemi's Posters Flood Ekiti Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by hammer6F: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Anybody sabi seun biological history?

Becos, the last time i checked, Seun na Ogun state man?

How him come reach Benin? grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by hammer6F: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
onuwaje:

First this post is total nonsense

2nd u have been baptised with hearsay and have not been enlightened with historical journals to get educated

If i may ask

What do u know about the Itsekiris?

U have changed moniker now to do wat u are suppose to do.

This is a forum, try to play on the same level as all the posters.

No need disturbing mods after u find trouble.
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by hammer6F: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
U see, u have derailed the thread, I was enjoying my convo with Efe.
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by onuwaje(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
hammer6F:

Now go back and put my post into context.

U want to remove Itsekiri to Oduduwa, wat do u do with the Ijaws?

Itsekiri belongs in the SouthSouth, they are not Oduduwa, period!

So in essence
You re saying because there re Yoruba's outside the Nigerian space they should not identify with Oduduwa?

The Itsekiris were a group of fishing settlement that was unified by the Benin prince who coined the name "Itsekiri"
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by onuwaje(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
hammer6F:

U have changed moniker now to do wat u are suppose to do.

This is a forum, try to play on the same level as all the posters.

No need disturbing mods after u find trouble.
Changed moniker?

Tell me what u know about the Itsekiris na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Leave thinking for those who went to school.
Focus on something else.
hammer6F:

So u are admin then, which means Seun?
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by hammer6F: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
GUMY:
Focus on something else.

E be like say make i extend hand reach ur face to pet it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
Any day, any time. I haven't boxed for one whole week now.
I would be happy to do some surgical operation on that head of yours.
My only surgical tools are my fists.
But I don't think you are brave enough to actually get into the ring against me.

hammer6F:

E be like say make i extend hand reach ur face to pet it.
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by hammer6F: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
GUMY:
Focus on something else.

Are u a babe? tongue
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Yyeske(m): 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
badboywizzy:
Coming from someone who hasn't travelled out of his local government area since he was born till date. How will you know if IPOB has made consultation or not if you sit in your toilet and assume.

Or you want them to announce it on air for your soldiers to go and massacre them ?
Give me a link as to when people were consulted because I was not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Yyeske(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
badboywizzy:
I'll try and understand you made this post out of depression, even Spain was depressed when Catalonians did their referendum.
Meet a law student to lecture you on how to get a referendum in Nigeria, I'm tired of educating your likes here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Yyeske(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

Your problem is that you are one of the many who has come to believe thsmat Biafra is all about Igbos. If we go back in history, the old Eastern Region that once became Biafra had many ethnic groups such as Ijaw, Ogoni, Ibibio, Ogoja, Efik to mention a few. Of the 11 states that make up the so called SE/SS, 9 of them were in Biafra. Only two (Edo and Delta) were not in Biafra.

The last President of Biafra, Philip Effiong, was not even an Igbo man.

So I dont know where people get the impression that Biafra is an "Igbo Project" when historically, it was never that way.

FIRST REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA
1) General Philip Effiong-Vice President of Biafra (Anang)
2) Mr NU Akpan- Secretary to the Biafran Government( Ibibio)
3) Mr MT Mbu- Biafra foreign affairs minister (Ogoja)
4) Lt Col George Kurubo- Biafra Airforce Chief (Ijaw)

Biafra has never been an Igbo Project, if it were, none of these men would have held the high positions they held in Biafra
When is the referendum coming up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Meet a law student to lecture you on how to get a referendum in Nigeria, I'm tired of educating your likes here
Meet a history lecturer to enlighten you about the United Nations principle for self determination. Acting like an educated illiterate is not the best way of showing one is literate enough you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Yyeske(m): 1:30am On Feb 19, 2018
badboywizzy:
Meet a history lecturer to enlighten you about the United Nations principle for self determination. Acting like an educated illiterate is not the best way of showing one is literate enough you know.

Just let me know the date of referendum
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Just let me know the date of referendum
Concentrate on your Hausa/Fulani herdsmen rampaging, the referendum is non of your concern.
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

It is illiterate people like you that don't know that lots of Igbo communities are a blend of 2 or more ethnic groups eg Abiriba, Arochukwu and every border town.

For this reason, Biafra will definitely include interested ethnic groups that had ancestral relationship with us for the past 1000 years eg Ibibio, Annang, Efiks, Ijaws, Idoma, Igede, etc.

@ ContentedK don't mind him. He thinks we are fools that will abandon our ancestral neighbors.
Here we come. His Eminence Edidem Okon Abasi Otu(v) The Obong Of Calabar from South South And His Brother His Majesty K.K Ogbu (iv) The Enachioken Of Abiriba from the South East, the shithole called nigeria cannot divide them in the name of political division. All hail Biafra land

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by emmysoftyou: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2018
Stingman:

Why are the Hausa/Fulanis so bent on doing attache by force to Kwara, Kogi and Benue all in NC?

Afonja ogbeni, you have brain. Use it...
Beautiful replied
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by mbos: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2018
Alariiwo:
Why are Igbos so bent on doing attache by force to SS..

You guys belong to different geopolitical zone and have different languages.
Why are these guys attracting violence and destruction to themselves like this?

Is it by force to be biafra?
Why can't igbos go and form their eldorado alone.

because Tbe Bight of Biafra is in IJAWLAND not Igbo And 40% of SS are Igbos..
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by mbos: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2018
iconize:
What's the problem with your iPob dunces?

Why the inclusion of other ethnic nationalities in your Biafra?

Btw, what's Anioma-Igbo? Loool. You cause division and disunity amongst yourselves while, accusing Ika, Ukwuani and other Igbo tribes in the SS of Igbo denial.

If you are an Igboman you will Understand the meaning of Anioma...Chioma Ijeoma ets are all Igbo words with Igbo meaning Anioma= Good land, Chioma=Good God, Ijeoma= Good Journey ...S

Stop living in Ignorance Brother
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by mbos: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:
IPOB should delist those South South group that are not Igbos. These are portential trouble spots in the future. Biafra should only be for Igbos. Be wise.

Ijaws are more biafrans than Igbos

The Bight of Biafra is in Ijawland

Ijaw and ibos use same market days namely///orie, afor, nkwo, eke..

so Ijaw=igbo,,,,,Asari Dokubo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gas Explosion In Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos / INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment / Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.