Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) (20001 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / Ekiti 2018: Fayemi's Posters Flood Ekiti Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Odingo1: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yyeske:
As I said earlier, no need for long sermons in the evening, go and conduct the referendum now

Just watch out how the whole thing will play out.

Parts of Niger Delta=Niger Delta republic

East and parts of South South= Republic of Biafra

Middle Belt= Takurata Repulic

Those that will be left in Nigeria like you will be assimilated into Sokoto Caliphate under Arewa Republic(SW, NW, NE and some part of NC):

If SW play a fast game at the heat of the game, they will have Odua Repulic.
Just watch out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Yyeske(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

I think that some people are twisting this referendum thing into something else. What is at stake here is independence. You think any ethnic nationality is ready to fight for the freedom of another? No.

Referendum is not something that is compusory to vote in same as it is not a must that one must vote in an election. So what is the problem? If Anioma votes by a majority to join their kith snd kin, they leave, the rest of you continue with Delta state in Nigeria. So what is this arguement about? I thought you people would even be happy with referendum as it will finally give you people your own separate state
You are missing the point here, question is this, who or which groups have requested for a referendum that you want?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Yyeske(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

Nigeria doesnt have restrcturing or state Police, but it doesnt mean that are not asking for both.
Go get that damn referendum and save your breathe.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Yyeske(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Odingo1:

Just watch out how the whole thing will play out.

Parts of Niger Delta=Niger Delta republic

East and parts of South South= Republic of Biafra

Middle Belt= Takurata Repulic

Those that will be left in Nigeria like you will be assimilated into Sokoto Caliphate under Arewa Republic(SW, NW, NE and some part of NC):

Just watch out.
Are you not adding Lagos into the picture too?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yyeske:
How far with your referendum
See the results of sai babarism.
Be wise

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Efewestern: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

I think that some people are twisting this referendum thing into something else. What is at stake here is independence. You think any ethnic nationality is ready to fight for the freedom of another? No.

Referendum is not something that is compusory to vote in same as it is not a must that one must vote in an election. So what is the problem? If Anioma votes by a majority to join their kith snd kin, they leave, the rest of you continue with Delta state in Nigeria. So what is this arguement about? I thought you people would even be happy with referendum as it will finally give you people your own separate state

First of all we are not voting in any referendum, YOU CAN HAVE ANIOMA, you only conduct referendum if both parties are interested in what they are voting for.

Did any itsekiri/Urhobo man tells you he wants Biafra?, Why then you forcing your Biafra referendum on them?

I asked you a question, Yorubas are currently fighting to have the itsekiri's into their fold, so because they share same state with Anioma should they conduct Oduduwa Referendum in anioma land?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Odingo1: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yyeske:
Are you not adding Lagos into the picture too?
Lagos belong to Odua Repulic, IPOB have never drag Yoruba land or any other person land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Yyeske(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

See the results of sai babarism.
Be wise
It has been happening before you were even born so stop making it seem as if the Benue incident was the first one, why not upload the new year pics of the dead in Rivers too.
Nobody likes the killings anyway

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yyeske:
It has been happening before you were even born so stop making it seem as if the Benue incident was the first one, why not upload the new year pics of the dead in Rivers too.
Nobody likes the killings anyway
^^^this your post is the kind of dullardism that is ruining Nigeria at the moment

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Yyeske(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Odingo1:

Lagos belong to Odua Repulic, IPOB have never drag Yoruba land or any other person land.
Go get your Biafra and stop creating ficticious republics for others, they never asked you to speak for them.
I wanted you to add Lagos too

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Yyeske(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

^^^this your post is the kind of dullardism that is ruining Nigeria at the moment
Your god Nnamdi kanu was saying what has been happening before he was even born so no case, is he dead or alive sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yyeske:
Your god Nnamdi kanu was saying what has been happening before he was even born so no case, is he dead or alive sef?
He is in Romania

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Malawian(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
I thought we put this Urhorbo Issue to rest when we discovered that they are landlocked in one previous thread?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by fratermathy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

As long as your referendum is properly limited to those who want it, then by all means carry on!

But don't arrogate yourselves into demi-gods and think you can speak for other groups in the South. That's where the line will be drawn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Yyeske(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

He is in Romania
Thank God, tell him to remain there because the python is ever ready to swallow him at sight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by fratermathy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
Malawian:
I thought we put this Urhorbo Issue to rest when we discovered that they are landlocked in one previous thread?

Obviously you guys didn't. As this thread reveals, the "landlocked" region is so important to Biafran agitators and Benin imperialists! Gee, I wonder why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Yyeske(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
fratermathy:

As long as your referendum is properly limited to those who want it, then by all means carry on!

But don't arrogant yourselves into demi-gods and think you can speak for other groups in the South. That's where the line will be drawn.
I don talk am before, you too dey fast, who will give them referendum when it's not in the constitution and they are not doing anything to insert it into it.
Can you give me what you don't have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yyeske:
Thank God, tell him to remain there because the python is ever ready to swallow him at sight.
That's why omenkalives is now a refugee in Aba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Don't give what you don't have. I believe the indigenous people of Lagos and the indigenous institutions of Lagos should have a say in Lagos' future, don't you ?
Or do you believe it should be settled between ife and enugu ?

Odingo1:

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Yyeske(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

That's why omenkalives is now a refugee in Aba
Has he requested any help from you since you know he's a refugee? Go tell that your god to finish up that shrine abi temple he wanted to start building at Arochukwu abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Odingo1: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
GUMY:
Don't give what you don't have. I believe the indigenous people of Lagos and the indigenous institutions of Lagos should have a say in Lagos' future, don't you ?
Or do you believe it should be settled between ife and enugu ?

No, Lagos is Odua land, except if they allow Arewa to annex it.

Indiginous people in Lagos are Aworis, Egun and small Ijwas, they belong to Oduduwa.

But inside one Nigeria Lagos is no mans land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Ngozi123(f): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Every tribe excluding the Igbos ones need to be taken out pronto. We don't want another Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
And you get these from what exactly ?
I used to hold Igbo people as having a high average level of education. But some people like you make me question my beliefs.
So in your bedroom there, without any historical record you have decided that Lagos belonged to oduduwa and you have also decided Lagos's indigenous people.
If Lagos is no man's land then so are enugu and ife. Cheers.
I thought ipob were fighting for freedom, I can now see it is actually fighting for uppression.

Odingo1:

No, Lagos is Odua land, except if they allow Arewa to annex it.

Indiginous people in Lagos are Aworis, Egun and small Ijwas, they belong to Oduduwa.

But inside one Nigeria Lagos is no mans land.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Malawian(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
fratermathy:

Obviously you guys didn't. As this thread reveals, the "landlocked" region is so important to Biafran agitators and Benin imperialists! Gee, I wonder why?

We heard there was an Urhorbo aid to Nnamdi Kanu then, i hope he is not the one always adding your tribe in Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yyeske:
Has he requested any help from you since you know he's a refugee? Go tell that your god to finish up that shrine abi temple he wanted to start building at Arochukwu abeg
Omenkalives now depends on IPOB woman for daily feeding. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by toodark: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED URHOBO ARE BIAFRANS. PERIOD!

what..?...thunda fire your left yansh their...we are urhobos...period...

we are not nigerians...we are not biafrans.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

repeat after me:

urrrhhhobos....

i will not allow any igbo to insult us here on nairaland...

we are not biafrans...we want nothing to do with igbos.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
The vultures from the east and west want to balkanise the midwest, the best is to unite before it is too late.
These guys are claiming parts of our people not because they love us, but because they want our land and our ressources.

toodark:

what..?...thunda fire your left yansh their...we are urhobos...period...

we are not nigerians...we are not biafrans.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

repeat after me:

urrrhhhobos....

i will not allow any igbo to insult us here on nairaland...

we are not biafrans...we want nothing to do with igbos.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Odingo1: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
GUMY:
And you get these from what exactly ?
I used to hold Igbo people as having a high average level of education. But some people like you make me question my beliefs.
So in your bedroom there, without any historical record you have decided that Lagos belonged to oduduwa and you have also decided Lagos's indigenous people.
If Lagos is no man's land then so are enugu and ife. Cheers.
I thought ipob were fighting for freedom, I can now see it is actually fighting for uppression.

Have indigenous people in Lagos told you that they are not part of Oduduwa
That is why IPOB is calling for referendum, if they are indifferent to Oduduwa then they can participate in the referendum.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by gidgiddy: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yyeske:
You are missing the point here, question is this, who or which groups have requested for a referendum that you want?

Thats like asking who requested to be Nigerian? I know my peoples history and I do not remember at any time they took up sny agitation to join Nigeria.

So those who seek referendum are actually doing good because they give people a choice to decide where they want to belong. Unlike the British who made everyone 'Nigerian' without the option of choice.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Keep quiet, you have already discredited ipob.
Kanu was not a biggot like you, I believe he was actually fighting for freedom eventhough he was sometimes misguided.
You don't understand the word freedom. You are not different from shekau. And you seriously lack education.
Do igbo people a favour and stop talking, let only the educated igbo people speak in order to maintain the illusion that most igbo are very well educated.

Odingo1:

Have indigenous people in Lagos told you that they are not part of Oduduwa
That is why IPOB is calling for referendum, if they are indifferent to Oduduwa then they can participate in the referendum.
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by fratermathy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Malawian:

We heard there was an Urhorbo aid to Nnamdi Kanu then, i hope he is not the one always adding your tribe in Biafra.

I doubt that and if so, he has no such right! All we are saying is that we should be the ones to say what we want. No one should speak on our behalf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by DerideGull(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
pazienza:

Your so called relatives in Efik has relatives in Northern Cross River, who have relatives In Benue, who have relatives in Nassarawa, and the chain continues Up to the Mediterranean.
Why are you so myopic that you see things only from your own perspective? You want to hold unto these people because they are your "relatives ", you fail to see that these people also have relatives in parts of Nigeria you don't consider Biafra that they too want to hold unto.
The end result is that you hold unto them, they hold unto Nigeria, and you end up being dragged into Nigeria.

Common sense dictates that the sooner you let them go. The faster you untangle yourself from the encumbrances that tie you to Nigeria.

Think.

Bro do let the draconian boundary adjustment initiated for one reason and one reason alone which is to destroy Igbo land and make sure their neighbors also feel distanced from the cultural affinity with Ndigbo. It is funny that most Nigerians in southern Nigeria seemed to tow with Yari.ba-Hausawa-Fulde-Kanuri oligarchical and prejudicial scheme while the people of southern Cameroon hunger to join Ndigbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rasaq Momonu: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 150m Plaza Owned By Kwara Civil Servant / Lagos State Records ₦282.6 Billion Q1 2020 Revenue / Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.