Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos (64868 Views)

Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Angelanest: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
A university student has shared a chat between him and a man who claimed to be an Illuminati secret society member on WhatsApp. The young man told the supposed Illuminati member (who is probably a scammer) that he wants money.

He was told to bring $500 to purchase some items that will be used for his initiation for him to get the grand reward of $45 million.

See the screenshots of the chat below and the young man replied the scammer.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/student-wants-join-illuminati-supposed-member-photos.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by micfoley: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Vanity upon vanity... All is vanity..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by decatalyst(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Never knew 'illuminati' also use WhatsApp ooo?

Oga oo...quite interesting

210 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by InfernoNig: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yahoo boys. Always have ways of scamming. Make me learn self. Na Nigeria and it's occupant I want sell

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by icebird25(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Scammer Vs fraudster...
Baba at the tops

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by crispus09(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
scammer

2 Likes

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by haywire07(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
How many of us unconsciously clicked on the form to enlarge it grin

288 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by StarUp: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Illuminati kô illumination nì...abegi, these scammers need to grow up. Why on earth would anyone fall for such cheap scam? It probably works for them.

8 Likes

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
"Subtract the $500 from the $45million"

Hahaha.

45 Likes

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by sesaan(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
i meet a guy online who calls himself jim ross, He sent me his whatsapp number it was a US number. I knew he was fake he told me to buy the form n membership pin. I keep chatting with him to see if he is actually smart but he goof when he sent me a UBA account number bearing an Edo name.. forgotten he told me he is Jim Ross. Some people still fall for it shall

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by sesaan(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
i meet a guy online who calls himself jim ross, He sent me his whatsapp number it was a US number. I knew he was fake he told me to buy the form n membership pin. I keep chatting with him to see if he is actually smart but he goof when he sent me a UBA account number bearing an Edo name.. He was even urging me to pay up due to limited time forgotten he told me he is Jim Ross. Some people still fall for it shall

17 Likes

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by maxiuc(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin

Jim Ross and co

So so daft

4 Likes

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Segadem(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by OboOlora(f): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chai, hunger de Naija o. No wonder Drs r eloping with tourist visa to come and work as factory workers here

2 Likes

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by TonyBankz(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
So illuminati dy watsapp i mean d "warri illuminati" ..wetin b em ig name lah
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Segadem(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
sesaan:
i meet a guy online who calls himself jim ross, He sent me his whatsapp number it was a US number. I knew he was fake he told me to buy the form n membership pin. I keep chatting with him to see if he is actually smart but he goof when he sent me a UBA account number bearing an Edo name.. He was even urging me to pay up due to limited time forgotten he told me he is Jim Ross. Some people still fall for it shall
any correlation?
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Teewhy2: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Scammer trying to scam the scamee.
Y not borrow him the $500 and get a reward of 20 million.

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by PETUK(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ask12b1

1 Like

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by kygo(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
that illuminati guy mumu sha ...see as him dey try convince that chairman, lol

7 Likes

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by lordraiden(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Those two scammers can't scam there self. A thief can't rob a thief

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by LEKZEE1010(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
if anybody fall to this small trick, dat person should b flogged

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lol. I clicked too. I just zoned out grin
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Small080(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
fraud ...... illuminate bawo?

1 Like

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
sad scam in 4HD.Some goats dey post such scam here to hoodwinked the slow peep..U read some oda format like afta visit Pastor Chima.......God dey sha

1 Like

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
so scammers do reach this society self...well Alamo know is that vanity upon vanity....all is vanity!
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by CodedTobx(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
I beg how can I get the contact?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate / Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.