Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos (64875 Views)

Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by bedspread: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Both the Scammer and the Scammee are Lack Wisdom
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by millionboi2: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Chai, hunger de Naija o. No wonder Drs r eloping with tourist visa to come and work as factory workers here
do u mean doctor?
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by lilkudos(m): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

you guys see illuminati... I see comedy>>>

i just read a joke!! lolss funny...

especially the minus the $500 from ma 45 million and i'll still give you 20 million.. lolxxx

#credit cards and scammers!!!!

-hi5ivtech.com
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by BabatCargo(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
His life,he knows the repercussion
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by toluxa1(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
haywire07:
How many of us unconsciously clicked on the form to enlarge it grin

Lol, how u know?
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Ogbuevi(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
haywire07:
r

grin cheesy. cheesy

Story of my life
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
CodedTobx:
I beg how can I get the contact?
If you really want to join I can talk to my people to get you in but that $500.00 is too small. If you have the dolla's G just holla at me
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by KingHenryDeVIII: 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
The guy obviously wanted to troll the Illuminati maga
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by sesaan(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Segadem:
any correlation?
the same Illuminati joining scam
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by jerryok(m): 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
He must either be a warri or typical igbo man
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Maisillion(m): 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
What do u expect frm a country where education is the key but after getting the education the key will have been changed.
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by priiince(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
cheesy
Heard illuminati Abuja meets every Sunday morning @Mambolo hotel.
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by wisekriss: 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
haywire07:

You got me on that one... I clicked on it Ohio lol
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by 86bee(f): 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
illumi419!
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Segadem(m): 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
sesaan:

the same Illuminati joining scam
ok
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Iphran6: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Awon scammers ni o
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Ceasardgreat(m): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
If you came here to read and laugh grin grin
please hit the like button.

I came to see buhari grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by lordwizzy09(m): 12:13am On Feb 18, 2018
PETUK:
Ask12b1
freemason
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by keypha1: 12:28am On Feb 18, 2018
Highest people that pays guy men are professors. Doctors. Teacher. To be guy man no dey easy oh. You need to convince and convinced.
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Nizguy(m): 12:30am On Feb 18, 2018
haywire07:

baba no be lie ooh I did grin
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Rockyrascal(m): 12:57am On Feb 18, 2018
Please people, also endeavour to avoid clicking on organizejob.net when the site pops up on your device; they are point 1 scammers.
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by LZAA: 1:18am On Feb 18, 2018
Angelanest:
A university student has shared a chat between him and a man who claimed to be an Illuminati secret society member on WhatsApp. The young man told the supposed Illuminati member (who is probably a scammer) that he wants money.

He was told to bring $500 to purchase some items that will be used for his initiation for him to get the grand reward of $45 million.

See the screenshots of the chat below and the young man replied the scammer.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/student-wants-join-illuminati-supposed-member-photos.html
the english on that first screenshot is enough proof to show that d ish is fake
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Countersam(m): 1:38am On Feb 18, 2018
$500 to gain $45million.

Lotto ni.

1 Like

Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by linearity: 2:08am On Feb 18, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Vanity upon vanity... All is vanity..

So, you didn’t figure out, it was a scam?
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by ehbellsho(m): 5:38am On Feb 18, 2018
shocked Speechless
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by africanusvu(m): 5:56am On Feb 18, 2018
Illuminati don't welcome people who they never invited.they go for who they want not who want them goes for them.illuminati isn't for all.they monitor people who may.be qualify spiritually. It isn't publisized.there at just less than 6 Nigerians who at illuminates.and it not for kids. Not for students. Only 2 Nig entertainers at there
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 5:59am On Feb 18, 2018
Angelanest:
A university student has shared a chat between him and a man who claimed to be an Illuminati secret society member on WhatsApp. The young man told the supposed Illuminati member (who is probably a scammer) that he wants money.

He was told to bring $500 to purchase some items that will be used for his initiation for him to get the grand reward of $45 million.

See the screenshots of the chat below and the young man replied the scammer.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/student-wants-join-illuminati-supposed-member-photos.html
FRAUD
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by anthonyuncle(m): 6:07am On Feb 18, 2018
scammers everywhere
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2018
sesaan:
i meet a guy online who calls himself jim ross, He sent me his whatsapp number it was a US number. I knew he was fake he told me to buy the form n membership pin. I keep chatting with him to see if he is actually smart but he goof when he sent me a UBA account number bearing an Edo name.. forgotten he told me he is Jim Ross. Some people still fall for it shall
were u fooling around with him or u genuinely wanted to belong? You left out that part?
Re: Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 18, 2018
the fact he kept calling it " illuminati brotherhood" alone sef...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.