Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State (5576 Views)

Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by sizzlers(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2010
190:

shakes head**

Only in edo-state**

why shaking head, u were the person that claimed of lending money to seun which he use to open nairaland. Has he paid u back? I know this is offtopic but i really want to know what transpired btw 2 of u. By the way why ar u not using *190* again?
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by AloyEmeka5: 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2010
@Afanna/Jona, where did you get the picture?. That is the major source of worms in Nigeria.
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by Travelista(f): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2010
Bless his heart; things like this continually remind me that humanity isn't completely doomed.
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by kay0195: 12:37am On Apr 27, 2010
Nice one ajuwaya!
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by Dimka76(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2010
aisha2:

Am not confused, for the past 3 years I have been working to help children get access to schoolarship, it will be misleading for a report to be writen and titled Aisha2 eradicates illiteracy in Nigeria.
In all our little ways beyound complaining we should contribute to helping out in our communities

My point exactly. I know Ubiaja. I have lived there. It is not a worm ravaged community. I make my own contribution to a topic, then one guy jumps out of nowhere and calls me an ''Idiot with the brain of a wasp?'' Even the poster has modified his subject. Look, cohomowhatever, learn to express urself without using invectives. I take great exception to being insulted even on a faceless forum. I will not condescend to your level yet, but try and put ur brains which is the size of a dinosaurs to better use.
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by Dimka76(m): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2010
Cohomology:

Don't be confused; appreciation and encouragement is all the good doctor needs.

You still dont get Aisha's point do you? You quite slow for all the hot air you blow. Thank God, at least you can spell.
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by PROFNICHO(m): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2010
Indeed it's a wonderful work that CORPER'S are doing in each state. Also where am serving in Akwa - Ibom State, Uyo. we are trying to organize something related to that.
In fact been a corper is an opportunity to expose to somethings in another side of the state.
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by JoeMosco(m): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2010
I like his passion but honestly, I don't want to serve in a local area as it does nt fit my profession. Anyway Nigerians old or young should embibe this act of 'patrotism'
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by ud4u: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2010
What can you do to please Nigerians, some are asking whether worm is the problem of that local government without knowing that children are supposed to be dewormed every three months and that some parents are not even aware of that.

Nevertheless, Kudos to the Corper who sacrificed his time and hard earned money to get this done, may the Almighty God in His infinite mercy bless you.
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by mbembe: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2010
Dr Kanu should be commended. All the argument back and forth does not add any value whatsoever. After all, some of us, got more funds and support while serving our fatherland, but na women and buzz we invest on, chikena!!
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by SLIGHT(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2010
The Corper did good. I hope some politician imitate and help the poor and needy with their stolen money.
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by tessybrown(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2010
Pls guYs http://ladieshood.waphall.com will like 2 knw more of diz just make it ava there thanks,
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by stede(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2010
good job
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by maedan(f): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2010
Joe Mosco:

I like his passion but honestly, I don't want to serve in a local area as it does nt fit my profession. Anyway Nigerians old or young should embibe this act of 'patrotism'

Lol, na wa o. Please enlighten us, which profession does not fit into a local area? If a doctor can perform in a locality, then what else?? No matter your "profession", it should make an impact anywhere.
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by utotomi50(m): 3:04am On Apr 28, 2010
that's a nice thing to do.
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by generalkc: 2:59am On Apr 30, 2010
congrats Dr Kanu!!! continue making ABSUTH proud
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by Akosbaba(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2010
Kudos to the guy,more of him and Nigeria wud be d better for it.
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by deb(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2010
That is what I call Youth service. He wasn't looking forward to banging  cheesy all the girls in camp
he went to serve then every other thing followed. Kudos
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by snowdrops(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2010
I feel you bro. Nice one.
Re: Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State by notanaira: 7:34pm On May 08, 2010
According to an MIT prof, deworming is one of the cheapest ways to keep kids in school. Check out after minute 13 of this talk:

http://www.ted.com/talks/esther_duflo_social_experiments_to_fight_poverty.html

Deworm the world is mentioned as an org who is working in this effort.

Well done Dr. Kanu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Make My Eyes White? / Enugu Government Takes Delivery Of COVID-19 Vaccines / ‘showing Off Her Boobs’- Nigerians Drag Plastic Surgeon, Dr Anu, see video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.