Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice (41873 Views)

If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by Itulah(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
jobbitto:
Good morning good doctors in the house.

I have been a member of nairaland for a while seeing people post problems and get solution instantly in this forum.

So my friend is facing a challenge of stomach upset and swollen stomach. She is scared that she has fibroil and she is a virgin.

My question is, can a virgin contract fibroid disease. If yes, please whats the solution?

Thank you.

*Note: Is she within the age of 27-34yrs?
Lack of sex when due has been a direct link to fibroid in female and one of the symptoms is menstrual pains.
40 of 80 ladies I know within the age of 27-34 forming holier than thou are all victim of fibroid few are lucky others are not.

Please let her go for scanning and examination and have it surgically removed.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by ElPhoche(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Effiezynews:
She should get married and get sexually active. My 34 year old virgin friend experienced the same. Life can sometimes be unfair.
It is not about sexual activity, but giving birth. Giving birth causes a deprivation of estrogen which the fibroids depends on for growth. Infact, you don't expect fibroid to continue growing after menopause, cos estrogen level fall. The more you give birth, the lesser your risk. I am not asking you to go and born a village though.
Take note of the following risk factors for fibroid
-Delayed age of child birth.
-Early menarche (first menses)
-Late menopause (both increases the exposure of your uterus to estrogen)
-African/being black
-Family history

A pity your friend had it, but it is not about her being a virgin or not. Just look at the risk factors I just listed and you would get your answer
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Brush1:

My brother, I was of similar perspective until recently. Am currently undergoing treatment for fibroid and unbelievably my fibroids are shrinking.

Haven exhausted a lot of my finances visiting multiple places that claimed to treat fibroids, it turned out they were all frauds.

Africa and Nigeria is blessed with herbs. I have long held the believe that conventional medicine is the only solution to health issues but I have been wrong all along.

Presently, am administering a Nigerian made herbal liquid by an old traditional doctor. Is a combination of boiled herbs obtained from the skin of some trees. This medication has a slow progression but is it effective? ABSOLUTELY and why do I believe this? my fibroids are noticeably shrinking. The only issue I have with this medication is this, it is unbelievably BITTER.

just be sure to check your kidneys during and after treatment
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by Sagay212: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Just go to the hospital.. Simple as ABC....stop bringing health problems to NL else you will kill yourself with hypertension. many People here will scare you with things they are ignorant about...too many fake dem say dem say doctors. Go to the hospital and complain to a doctor...
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by Leonbonapart(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
jobbitto:

I have been a member of nairaland for a while seeing people post problems and get solution instantly in this forum.

So my friend is facing a challenge of stomach upset and swollen stomach. She is scared that she has fibroil and she is a virgin.

My question is, can a virgin contract fibroid disease. If yes, please whats the solution?

Thank you.
take her to a genuine man of God.. My. Like Tb Joshua
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by ani4purity(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
See a doctor
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by doe: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
jobbitto:

Thank you.

Tell her to go see a medical doctor. It could be anything.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by Simplybami(f): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
jobbitto:

Thank you.

Tell her to go see a gynaecologist. It could be ovarian cyst(you could tell her to read it up). It has absolutely nothing to do with her virginity status.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by Simplybami(f): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
jobbitto:

Thank you.

Tell her to go see a gynaecologist. It could be ovarian cyst(you could tell her to read it up). It has absolutely nothing to do with her virginity status.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by chillychill(f): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stevengerd:
Lol, we are all guilty

Yeah we are cheesy
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by donnie(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:
Maybe someone threw some sperm over the fence and it jammed you.

Accidents do happen cheesy

You no well o grin grin
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by Dammylois(f): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Any lady can have fibroid...some people however blv that women who don't engage their uterus are more prone (true actually,but then how old is your friend?)....we can't jump into conclusion anyway,let her visit the Doctor,scan will rule out/ confirm the diagnosis...if it's fibroid then myomectomy is the way...nothing to panic about really,she will be fine
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by Brush1: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
funmisticqueen:
just be sure to check your kidneys during and after treatment

Okay thanks a lot. This place was introduced to me by a lady who had some experiences with fibroids and as a result, couldn't give birth. She's now had two kids.

If am understanding you, the medication could have some sides effects. Just like conventional medicines, there are side effects too. But thanks all the same.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by delishpot: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
jobbitto:

Thank you.

Fibroid is not an STD oga. You dont contract fibroid same way you dont contract cancer. It is not flue or Monkey pox. The one linked to sexual exposure is uterine cancer but even that is not contracted.
Tell her to go see her Doctor.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by wealthgro(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
The best solution is to see the doctor or get pelvic scan done. It will confirm if it is fibroid, cyst etc. Qualified health professional will advise on the best medical solution to follow. Doctors may advise on operation to remove it if it is fibroid, in serious case, the doctor may advise remover of the womb as permanent solution which many may not like to follow especially if the person is single or young woman that is still bearing children. Some attests to natural food supplements that can be effective but one needs to do a real due diligence on natural options in my opinion.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by tunde37(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
go and do scan, so that you gonna know what in there.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
how old is she? if shes above 35 it cud be fibroid, if shes below she may have eaten rice infested with semen, therefore shes pregnant
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by delishpot: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Brush1:

My brother, I was of similar perspective until recently. Am currently undergoing treatment for fibroid and unbelievably my fibroids are shrinking.

Haven exhausted a lot of my finances visiting multiple places that claimed to treat fibroids, it turned out they were all frauds.

Africa and Nigeria is blessed with herbs. I have long held the believe that conventional medicine is the only solution to health issues but I have been wrong all along.

Presently, am administering a Nigerian made herbal liquid by an old traditional doctor. Is a combination of boiled herbs obtained from the skin of some trees. This medication has a slow progression but is it effective? ABSOLUTELY and why do I believe this? my fibroids are noticeably shrinking. The only issue I have with this medication is this, it is unbelievably BITTER.

Watch your kidney. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Brush1:

Okay thanks a lot. This place was introduced to me by a lady who had some experiences with fibroids and as a result, couldn't give birth. She's now had two kids.

If am understanding you, the medication could have some sides effects. Just like conventional medicines, there are side effects too. But thanks all the same.
you are welcome. i am happy you are getting better
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by TheTechMan: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Brush1:

I just sent you a PM kindly reply pls. It's about the treatment.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by evanjoo: 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
profcanada:
Yes A virgin can have fibroid. I was told of a case where a virgin womb was removed because of toilet diseases

Please stop. First fibroid is never a disease. You cannot contact it anywhere. Any woman of reproductive age can have it especially older women whether virgin or not. However, @ womb removed because of toilet disease I am struggling to understand it. I guess the person didn't tell you the truth.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stevengerd:
God bless you. same thing i was telling some folks in church today. person go deh chop swallow around 10pm, what do you expect

Make una stop this lie abeg, i eat swallow anytime, most times around 12' 1, or 2 am when i return from night class, this has been on for about 4 years now, still cant find my tummy sef talk more of getting bigger.
PS: most of these things are hereditary, its a genetic mutation.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by lawydewy(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
jobbitto:

Thank you.
Confirm 1st from a doctor through lab test. I can prescribe drugs for it.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by newoffer: 6:40am On Feb 19, 2018
it is either Mouth Gig or u are giving birth to another Messiah. Congratulations
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by KingRabota: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2018
chillychill:
What makes u think its fibroid undecided,stop eating "swallow" after 7pm jare n stop disturbing yourself (start doing sit up too).. No dey lie ontop fibroid jare before it gets annoyed tongue cheesy
A woman open mouth vomit this garbage?

OP tell your friend to have a scan to reveal what's inside. After that you can decide on a solution.I would have said more but NairaLand babies will want to trivialise the issue
Don't take this lightly
my wife passed away from the same thing
Maybe you should dm me we should talk
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by wizod(m): 8:52am On Feb 19, 2018
OgahBohz:
I don't understand the post ...
how will u understand when u're high on drugs?
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2018
so you finally chose fibrod? Well selected!
Gerraarrr yeaa and go and do sit up my friend. And stop eating too much without exercise. sad sad sad sad
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by Addy003(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2018
Please stay away from meat, bread and milk
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
jobbitto:

Thank you.
let her use super cider and Aloe Power,the tummy will go down to its normal size and even if is fibroids the products will as well take care of it,if you need it contact or WhatsAp me on: 08038220168

Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by arnold123: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
jobbitto:

Thank you.
ask her to let you try and see if she go fit get belle or not, then you will call the pikin "trial" by name
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by bauubacchy: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sorry my dear, by God grace call diz line; 08051464378 I will suggest to u what u will do. Thanks.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by hidhrhis(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
don't use any drug they advertised on nl about how to shrink fibroid or else sorry is ur case
my mum used one herbal medicine wen she had it some years ago but instead of it to shrink it,it became worse to the extent that my mum can't do without having severe stomach ache a day
take urself to d doc and arrange with him on how u are gonna get rid of it cos it grows just like plant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos / Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) / Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.