Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why Are Apc Members/nairalanders Supporting Murderous Fulani Herdsmen? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Apc Members/nairalanders Supporting Murderous Fulani Herdsmen? (1486 Views)

Origin Of Banditry And Murderous Fulani Herdsmen- Nuhu Ribadu / Thugs Attack Utitofon Itoro Okon And APC Members In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Sunni Muslims Should Stop Supporting Murderous Wahhabi Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Apc Members/nairalanders Supporting Murderous Fulani Herdsmen? by ihitenansa: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Shawnnn01:

Those from the middle belt have functional brains unlike 98% of Igbo/ Ipob extraction who are all noise with no action.

We can’t all be stupid in this nation so every other ethnic nationality have left the stupidity to the Igbo race.

Continue chumming out propaganda thinking it will bite. I am sure 2019 is clearer to you now that is why you are querying why no one is after Buhari’s neck from that region.

Igbo noise making, noise from the likes of Abaribe n Kanu does not translate to fact so keep making noise thinking you can cajole or threaten anyone to vote against Buhari in 2019.
life is about choices,if its ok by middlebeltans to keep mute and allow impostors such as u to manage the narratives, well,.. so be it
Re: Why Are Apc Members/nairalanders Supporting Murderous Fulani Herdsmen? by headhunter1: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
ihitenansa:
life is about choices,if its ok by middlebeltans to keep mute and allow impostors such as u to manage the narratives, well,.. so be it
cool
Re: Why Are Apc Members/nairalanders Supporting Murderous Fulani Herdsmen? by Shawnnn01: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
headhunter1:
[s][/s]
you're not different from bokoharam sympathizers
so you mean more than 80 people massacred in both Benue and taraba are propaganda?
i pray you or any of your loved ones don't be the victims of this "propaganda" one day.
keep supporting bokoharam and fulani herdsmen
heaven will judge all of you

May the soul of the deceased Rest In Peace. I know for sure Buhari is not responsible for their death. He might have been sentimental because his tribe is involved but when you look at the bigger picture n wonder what an Igbo would have done had his kinsmen been involved.

If we go by the narrative of Azikwe appointing an Igbo as the first VC to university of Ibadan, if you look at how Igbo dominated cabinet ran Ebele govt aground, how Igbo initiated the first coup in Nigeria, how Ojukwu took Nigeria to war simply because he couldn’t achieve his aim. I will say Buhari’s handling of Fulani’s herdsmen as been pathetic but not as hopeless as it would have been if an Igbo is at the helms of affair with Igbo causing such menace.

So you Igbos can shut your mouth n learn to live with the domination of other Nigerians. Not that it mattered that you lot make so much noise but it will be beta if you stop chumming out senseless propaganda just to promote your selfish interest.

You might chose to argue back n forth trying to make senseless point but I know the propaganda machinery of Igbo n Ipob will not earn my sympathy in whatever circumstances. I know these two hate Nigeria right from independence so when they are promoting a narrative it is beta to tow the other line because there is an ulterior motive in all they do but I trust my kinsmen, tactically they are always several notches ahead of you in reasoning.

This is what Igbos hate with passion n this hate is what will eventually kill you because we won’t reduce our standards for you to catch up. Igbo must match the Yoruba tactics for tactics before the mantle of leadership can be left with you. You must learn not to just care about your interest but the interest of all so until then keep making noise till n after Buhari is reelected 2019.
Re: Why Are Apc Members/nairalanders Supporting Murderous Fulani Herdsmen? by headhunter1: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
[s]
Shawnnn01:

May the soul of the deceased Rest In Peace. I know for sure Buhari is not responsible for their death. He might have been sentimental because his tribe is involved but when you look at the bigger picture n wonder what an Igbo would have done had his kinsmen been involved.

If we go by the narrative of Azikwe appointing an Igbo as the first VC to university of Ibadan, if you look at how Igbo dominated cabinet ran Ebele govt aground, how Igbo initiated the first coup in Nigeria, how Ojukwu took Nigeria to war simply because he couldn’t achieve his aim. I will say Buhari’s handling of Fulani’s herdsmen as been pathetic but not as hopeless as it would have been if an Igbo is at the helms of affair with Igbo causing such menace.

So you Igbos can shut your mouth n learn to live with the domination of other Nigerians. Not that it mattered that you lot make so much noise but it will be beta if you stop chumming out senseless propaganda just to promote your selfish interest.

You might chose to argue back n forth trying to make senseless point but I know the propaganda machinery of Igbo n Ipob will not earn my sympathy in whatever circumstances. I know these two hate Nigeria right from independence so when they are promoting a narrative it is beta to tow the other line because there is an ulterior motive in all they do but I trust my kinsmen, tactically they are always several notches ahead of you in reasoning.

This is what Igbos hate with passion n this hate is what will eventually kill you because we won’t reduce our standards for you to catch up. Igbo must match the Yoruba tactics for tactics before the mantle of leadership can be left with you. You must learn not to just care about your interest but the interest of all so until then keep making noise till n after Buhari is reelected 2019.
[/s]
trash trash trash
truth is mine
kiss the truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Nneoma Okorocha Etc / A Thread For Haters Of Buhari. / 49th Death Anniversary Of Bruce Mayrock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.