Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

#bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe (39086 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by crazygod(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
Joelsblog:

Yaaaaay our husband is back
Dude u gay!!! angry
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by Switruth: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a disrespect to the late fashion disaster Goldie.

Who is Khloe?
The only Khloe I know is Chloroquine and I am allergic to it.
All your comments dey make sense. Just that people that hate the truth attacks you easily..... But we know the truth. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by osuofia2(m): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who is Khloe?
Nwaamaikpe is back from exile, happy home coming boy... NL missed your mumu comments

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by jaxxy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
amamahdaniel:
Khloe is the real double wahala

Modify. I already know this topic will reach front page..
I still wonder what joy people derive from watching that program for hours. When there are so many other things to learn from books and motivation programmes . If this moral decay continues this way the next generation kids will make a lot of there parents cry. We want to copy Americans but we forget they have a lot of job opportunities for the rising population but here we are breeding immoral people that will end up without jobs.

Smtmes we watch big brother to know wat the issues, challenges and mindset of the youth and next generation are. U must be close to the problem to solve it. Not sitting in ur church auditorium or in ur big white house/senate building talking like a....
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by OMEGA009(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
The same Khloe wey dem don disqualify?
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by erons002(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Derenle
how e come be now ??
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who is Khloe?
Welcome back kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by DelTom(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who is Khloe?
Now she don even go ntooooor..wetin denrele go talk nowtongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who is Khloe?

Chaiii I pray werey mod won't ban u again

U are unique in ur own way.
I njoy every of ur comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by Ejiakusmith(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
amamahdaniel:
Khloe is the real double wahala

Modify. I already know this topic will reach front page..
I still wonder what joy people derive from watching that program for hours. When there are so many other things to learn from books and motivation programmes . If this moral decay continues this way the next generation kids will make a lot of there parents cry. We want to copy Americans but we forget they have a lot of job opportunities for the rising population but here we are breeding immoral people that will end up without jobs.
Exactly bro
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by danishdon(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
shebi dem don disqualify the so-called Khloe and K-Brule, we go hear word.
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by gcof(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who is Khloe?
that drug na sleepless nights
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by gcof(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
jaxxy:

Smtmes we watch big brother to know wat the issues, challenges and mindset of the youth and next generation are. U must be close to the problem to solve it. Not sitting in ur church auditorium or in ur big white house/senate building talking like a....
abeg 3 bottles of origin for you
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by sosopud: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Amagite2:
Nigeria’s vivacious and eccentric television personality, Denrele showed is friends with BBNaija housemate, Khloe, after he celebrated her Head of House win on Monday.

He has now reacted to Cee-C saying she would have slapped khloe in the hose. This is coming after Khloe and Cee-C had a quarrel yesterday.

Denrele wrote;

Cee C wants to slap my KHLOE? As in, my KHLOE? Ha…she’s underestimating KHLOE and overestimating herself! KHLOE na Ibile…Sexy Agbero toh werey!
Even late Goldie wil send her (Cee C) spiritual slap if she try am!
#BBNAIJA

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/bbnaija-denrele-reacts-cee-c-saying-slap-khloe.html

Cc; lalasticlala
Maka why
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by pedrilo: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Her werey attitude don send her packing
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by Ibrahim79mantu: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Khloes been sent home. Oya ,make Denrele GI slap biggy na
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Must he bring my non-violent Goldie (rip) into this? angry
Amagite2:

Cee C wants to slap my KHLOE? As in, my KHLOE? Ha…she’s underestimating KHLOE and overestimating herself! KHLOE na Ibile…Sexy Agbero toh werey!
Even late Goldie wil send her (Cee C) spiritual slap if she try am!
#BBNAIJA

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/bbnaija-denrele-reacts-cee-c-saying-slap-khloe.html

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Joelsblog:

no be small our husband o...
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by LordBaelish: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Does it mean Nigerians are buying into the idea of this BB Naija rubbish?

Why is the mass media trying so hard to push this thing down our throat?

Nigerian youths wake up. Reject this evil with all passion.

Just look at how the useless dotun justified sex on life TV.

BB Naija is evil and will continue to be one. We have more National pressing issues to attend to. BB9JA is not one!

love the moniker.

big WWE fan myself
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe by BigBrother9ja: 12:03am On Feb 19, 2018
Joelsblog:

Shameless impostor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Brown Shares Video Of Nigerians Doing Break Dance In 1959 / Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans / Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.