Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

WEB...Travails of a detective. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WEB...Travails of a detective. (27159 Views)

First Middle-grade Mystery/detective Novel Series By An African Writer / THE WITNESS (A Detective Kolapo Story) / THE CHASE (A Detective Kolapo Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by jhurney(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
*EPISODE ELEVEN

What, what do you mean by that? Ayo stuttered after playing dumb for some seconds. Surprise was much visible on his face and he probably didnt know how to mask his feelings. ''If he is a criminal, he must be a novice and if he is an agent, he needs some more training'' i thought to my self.

You know exactly what i mean, i said to ayo. I asked you a question and how it seem best to reply my question is to ask me another question, i told him. Of course, i know you are ayo williams' but i'm still asking you again, who are you exactly? i said with so much anger written on my face.

Have your seat james' he said to me, and i'll tell you all you want to know, he Continued. I sat down and looked him sternly, i'm all hears, i concluded. I'm ayo Williams as you already know and i work with the Nigerian state security service, ayo sighed as he dropped the bombshell. What!! I shouted, you dont mean it. Well i mean it, and if you will give me some minutes, i'll tell you all what you need to know, ayo said.

Continue, i replied. I was actually studying in lautech before i was recruited by the SSS and this is my first assignment, The SSS was investigating a recent murder case and this murder case is somehow related to one Mr Mathews john who happened to be your father's death, that is why i'm here and as a matter of fact my cover's been blown open, thanks to your intelligence, he finally concluded.

Hmmm, i sighed. So how is my father's death related to this murder case? I asked him. According to our findings, the victim before his death worked in the same company your father was working as a truck driver before his death, he answered.
Was the victim also a truck driver? I asked him, as i was already interested in the case. No, this time around, the victim worked as a computer operator for the company, he replied. I was about asking another question whe ayo cut me short, i shouldn't be telling you all this, he said.

But if you will be kind enough to answer my question, did you notice anything strange before or after your father's death? He asked. No, i replied, except for some officers that came a year or more after his death to ask a few questions regarding his death, nothing more nothing less...

5 Likes

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by xaviercasmir(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
Your story is intresting. Like i am watching an American movie with Nigerian characters. Nice work. Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by jhurney(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
xaviercasmir:
Your story is intresting. Like i am watching an American movie with Nigerian characters. Nice work. Keep it up
Thanks bro
Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Olaiyadoam(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hmmmmm. move on

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by EkopSparoAyara(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Am so loving this.. My love for crime stories eh.. Bravo Jhurney.. Following you actively..

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Cadec007(m): 1:46am On Mar 05, 2018
Hmmm...i am suspecting ayo he seems to dumb to be an agent that a police trainee could detect it!!!
Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Cadec007(m): 1:47am On Mar 05, 2018
Hmmm...i am suspecting ayo he seems to dumb to be an agent that a police trainee could detect it!!! Anyways thanks 4 the update jhurney.......still ur humble follower

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by jhurney(m): 5:20am On Mar 06, 2018
EPISODE TWELVE

Police officers! Ayo said with a confused expression on his face.
They are police officers for God's sake, it's their job. I replied him.
Yes, but why will they come a year after his death? Ayo asked no one in particular. Hmm, i reasoned along with him, why did they wait for a year before coming? I asked myself.

Anyway, i will look into their database and check for any records. Ayo sounded. How do you plan to access their database? and the database we are talking about, is it not all those registers used in their stations? Do you plan on stealing them? I threw the question at him.

Hehe, are you not a police officer in view? He jokingly asked, the Nigerian police evolved already and on the global stage, they are ranking high with most developed nations. Their records are now computerized and accessing their records wont be a problem. That was why the SSS recruited me, He boasted with a smile forming on his lips.

Hmmm, i see. Then you must be a really good hacker, i said to him. Well i prefer to be called a cracker, Ayo replied with a grin on his face. I should be on my way, he added. Ohhh, that means we can still talk before i go back? Yea, i should have your number, he replied.

Ayo left after spending some more time with me at home, he collected my number and also made me tell him the year daddy died, he told me he needed it so as to make his efforts in accessing the police's database easier, he probably will just check for records based on that specific year' i had thought to myself.

I unplugged my phone from the electric extension box while switching on my phone, My discussion with Ayo made me totally forget about the phone. I opened my messenger app and saw lots of unread messages, i replied all except for one message from an unknown number, I locked my phone and slowly made my way to the bathroom, i really need that shower, i said to myself.

My room had no bathroom, so i had to use the bathroom beside mom's room and there was no how i wouldnt walk through the living room as the living room separated the children's room from the parent's room, our house was a three bedroom apartment...

3 Likes

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by jhurney(m): 5:35am On Mar 06, 2018
EPISODE THIRTEEN

I finished bathing and was walking towards my room, when attention was drawn to our family picture on the wall again. The picture was taken few years before dad's tragic death. I was about looking away when i remembered the dream i had after his death...

Seems i will be starting my police job before i'm recognised legally'' i said to myself. I entered my room, dressed up and was about making my way to the kitchen when i saw there was a missed call notification on my phone.The number was a strange number but i decided to call back. I was about saying hello after the receiver picked the call when someone knocked on the door..

Welcome mum, i said after checking through the keyhole, how are you my dear? She asked as she went in the direction of her room. I'm fine mum, i answered as i took what she brought home to the kitchen.

Hello, the voice sounded from the other side of the phone.

Yes, i missed a call from this number, i said into the phone. Is this james? The person asked. Yes i sounded. It's ayo williams, i sent you a message via messenger and you are yet to read it not to talk of replying it. Ohh, i'll do that right away i said into the phone eagerly as i cut the call.

I clicked on my messenger app and opened the message, in the message ayo sent were screenshots and highlights of what he was able to get from the police database. I closed the app so i could save ayo's number first. After saving the number i opened my gallery and studied the screenshots. The screenshot had no information on my father's death, but when i swiped so i could see the second picture, i saw father's corpse picture and another man's picture joined together, the picture wasn't clear enough. I was about checking out another screenshot when i noticed that the inscription made on my dad's stomach when he was murdered was also on the other man's stomach.

The other screenshots carried less important details and i decided to reply ayo via messenger. Seems this thing is much more complicated, i had typed. Yea, and we've lots of work to do, he replied me. James'' i heard mum call, food is ready. Ok ma, i said.
Ayo was still typing as the messenger indicated...

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Cadec007(m): 6:11am On Mar 06, 2018
Hmn ok! Ayo is getting my trust gradually

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Cadec007(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2018
Biadefolar correctguy101 neezar

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Cadec007(m): 6:15am On Mar 06, 2018
Pat081 iamthoney donstan18 maiconyoung

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Cadec007(m): 6:18am On Mar 06, 2018
Souloho19 dabossman theblessedman

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Cadec007(m): 6:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Vannlex brandon180 parismoore blackfreedom mbeki

2 Likes

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Cadec007(m): 6:27am On Mar 06, 2018
EKLE Jey4all meneski

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Vannlex(m): 6:51am On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
Vannlex brandon180 parismoore blackfreedom mbeki
Hey!... any P??

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Cadec007(m): 6:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Vannlex:
Hey!... any P??
u don't read literature, do you?
Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Vannlex(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
u don't read literature, do you?
*laughing*.... i fit name two wey you never read oo!

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Cadec007(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2018
Vannlex:

*laughing*.... i fit name two wey you never read oo!
i would be glad pls do esp. If they are complete! And pls share with the link

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Iamthoney(m): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2018
Impressive....the story got real substance

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Vannlex(m): 7:09am On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
enh!...u say wetin?? i no even get time to dey type story sef...i jst want to check up date wink
Cadec007:
enh!...u say wetin?? i no even get time to dey type story sef...i jst want to check up date
Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Cadec007(m): 7:11am On Mar 06, 2018
Vannlex:

enh!...u say wetin?? i no even get time to dey type story sef...i jst want to check up date wink
enh!...u say wetin?? i no even get time to dey type story sef...i jst want to check up date
ehn but you get time to send link of stories na, abi!

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Vannlex(m): 7:41am On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
ehn but you get time to send link of stories na, abi!
since i joined NL i've never send stories and links

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Cadec007(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2018
Vannlex:
since i joined NL i've never send stories and links
kk
Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by queenitee(f): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2018
Hmmm, hmmmm
Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by souloho19(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
Souloho19
thanks for d invite man, jhurney this looks good, following bro

2 Likes

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by jhurney(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2018
souloho19:

Thank you sir...i'm viewing your latest work also. more inspirations for you.

2 Likes

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by jhurney(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2018
Samexdx stephengee12 hadampson dview001 rachealfst alarmednigerian vakjay08 meneski yommy20 prettyrose bibijay123 oyindawealth maltaleeza bakeuhappy supizino queenitee honourable356 debbycreamy dabila olufemiwhit kimkardashian Kimberly west iamloyalty countrygirl ayoshewa donteanz smokeydrinky chisiudeh dupsai sirgoldejike vincad skillful01 captainpower sikells castleberry maryclaire1 modik rhayne kunbeex princessadeola soulminister heemah osch10 Nmaglit forzarush sofiaamrozia misselocon jazmiynne mobecs damselbae igyeseh nanadeeva01 tolezy001 eitsei raintaker slimberry123 segibambo ladysunshine94 khennykhay rchilee dimssy boderline politicalthug Rodriguez12 prisivileth pweetywizzy charytea laraemi emzyme tillaman niwdog jekonmor officialflex bleeze2 cjizzy citygold121 aminatope247 jaesharp emmyn donnad diegonakel ogmeekzy07 hardeybay princesam10 bleeze2 cruzyteekay freshestmanny oluwaemmanuel sleekhoyen sexyolori pinkfeet ayodijex cyber5 succyblinks jupitre cindymorgan shurley22 ayodijex damibiz criis costal alamiendagash jide219 switkera renybenks osmon1996 queendd oroolorun shawdey tlordz toyin223 funnyfun precial419 boldndbeautiful tenniebae mightyfortress rosalieene nawtielizzie yourradiance tzminaj adeculate creeza go4success swankmee marvwhite aka sherlock Holmes
Dominicnuel skeetz gallantemory senatorpope holar1993 clemsworld donkelz beetunez44 myself2 ironlion1 blendmanuel mrsochy patjane seven jasmine2013 dreyman21 lyrink matherson tuba69 heeyhun sistaj komforth sowole007 dztzl johngainsville deadrat gmekx stainless239 queensiju niphmmy subtlemee in4matic ephay mzztega ayomicome kingsamm anaselizzy elvisojugo erudite202 korinnesta ebydarling bossy512 wapapod light4life chommieblaq dinabella surddick Godsmileforever officialbazor bibi294 Queen golden tenderblaze areros honeydawealth shotunz mariinee kukoyi larride oluwabuqqyyolo gabsi422 pinkberry5 zaheertyler hantonia jagugu88li oscardafuscar heymorse spdazzy omorlehwah itxayce kpagogin missnande chimeluv mrintegrity247 sussybae theabider bigbauer neenie phayth tife101 biggietreasures emmy091 queenjuli barag connkg emmydan hottadiva kinah favouritetega osch10 queen494 civilizedtyger sleepingqueen25 itsjezzy sheycrown dupsai yaronjos heirapparent cruzyteejay jaybee96 mrgudmood amikeem horlorlardaey kemam sexyfire911 kikiwendy neurojosh erock247 teekaycarter moonnstar negudugrace rayvelez xlozer timmyshot gamesound shekinah190 waacut elshberry bammylee002 iamdaquin01 bestie93 crislyn spiceybae holuwaphlexy gr8skillz virtuedagirl lildiamond seunnla cerowo kingsuave medrehab roastedcorn yemsy13865 snowboi360 hormobolanle jeedope hobbyheart mhizfavour juniho77 johncasey1 moyenii chinedubrazil sapy apostolate kendrickmykell slayer2 cindy1000 cbella brohimot royh mhizclair bankiev anneboyo2 lizzyparx lorlahlizzy dotwillis1 omomifamily patotelli thiannah observer3 mexzzy47 nikz marvin902 helenbee mhizterauto kayceerilyn iwakacome twinkle004 centitan kajsa08 babeflenz nickibeauty chillgist iralife tjpromise mancrimes oluwafeolami do4luv cynicgod queendaisy smartgenius10 kingphillip inkdbetty ksslib hidhris gracito smileing trggasg geektrovert matrycx osedagal qasar4life peppirina jey4all boywest1 drachel1993 folake25 lugar14 iheyhun connoisseur selimdeon kasey18 chigold121 erudite202 kayus621 kerr9 geosilye iamlynn lordshola billirayz augustinesilva ceecane2 hardeydun schlastica16 julietbae adfijem aries26 olueaseun15 dreyman21 virtueblazer harkinlowyeh gracyblaze donblzer10 ayokunmi24 mhizsuccess veevean0 amanda24 chinachris chara019 mexzzy47 chemicalreaction herosakin777 emerortj93 elshberry tomzz gotios latbons nerdychukz tijehi chigold121 mzposhberry90 tuhndhay brendy01 danyceo trendytessy hobbyheart lecdope okeyben10 itsandi jtofineme tripplexon biggysmolz oluwasheenah awalat172 steediamond antonineutron classicladyk moseph arabaribiti chiexcel retake89 authorityspeaks bensam2040 sleekhoyeen ultimategeneral officialflex stainlexxx tobymoore go4success kingzero lordpeckxy chinacriss ikechizoba obicoolnino fadahunsilegend seteejax optizzycute teebilion dammypat olori1992 ladybandie sussybae incredible2017 mickeyjaggers40 labelle123 akiewillis bidemmy4real kayjay007 sleemon chitheo smartaphyl joshnes badohemmy oluwakemi65 arinzevictor illicitblood arrestdarrester chuks000 mitchelljnr bishop818 ladyhal1 hilariousthiago aseke1 coolie1 ekopsparoayara ebonyqueen001 kingso23 solomonbrown64 whocarex clint237 lorlahlizzy engracedmay jennymaryjane01 kunleseshan enekwesylvia auric Emerich smartaphy1 dondemex nuelzy charminee epbere21 opeade939 agbenuanna obezeeco seanwilliam mazimee dohyinsolah ladeturner69 marychommy provabz renybenks horladstar blessgj olalekank lilymax vicoch agp19 jchemmy1 5iecreepy ochyglowsglows jadedgrace98 paqman shadow melodydennis yemike nittroboy ahmedbanj phemorison hazardman omnisparrow trebron damon147 jchemy1 fameg helenbee dreofGod tdyke4 gabi98 uchman48 jiikye1 genius43 mizsylviah bimsee jasonex4 obedugo seanatist anthcunny hawlascho kunmisola majole austinsamekpo pratiba phemochee marvin902 magicmeemee jacoik stephmiracle odyx blackel trendymiss

y'all should please endorse my work.

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by Cadec007(m): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2018
souloho19:

UWC
Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by bigbauer(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2018
jhurney:
Samexdx stephengee12 hadampson dview001 rachealfst alarmednigerian vakjay08 meneski yommy20 prettyrose bibijay123 oyindawealth maltaleeza bakeuhappy supizino queenitee honourable356 debbycreamy dabila olufemiwhit kimkardashian Kimberly west iamloyalty countrygirl ayoshewa donteanz smokeydrinky chisiudeh dupsai sirgoldejike vincad skillful01 captainpower sikells castleberry maryclaire1 modik rhayne kunbeex princessadeola soulminister heemah osch10 Nmaglit forzarush sofiaamrozia misselocon jazmiynne mobecs damselbae igyeseh nanadeeva01 tolezy001 eitsei raintaker slimberry123 segibambo ladysunshine94 khennykhay rchilee dimssy boderline politicalthug Rodriguez12 prisivileth pweetywizzy charytea laraemi emzyme tillaman niwdog jekonmor officialflex bleeze2 cjizzy citygold121 aminatope247 jaesharp emmyn donnad diegonakel ogmeekzy07 hardeybay princesam10 bleeze2 cruzyteekay freshestmanny oluwaemmanuel sleekhoyen sexyolori pinkfeet ayodijex cyber5 succyblinks jupitre cindymorgan shurley22 ayodijex damibiz criis costal alamiendagash jide219 switkera renybenks osmon1996 queendd oroolorun shawdey tlordz toyin223 funnyfun precial419 boldndbeautiful tenniebae mightyfortress rosalieene nawtielizzie yourradiance tzminaj adeculate creeza go4success swankmee marvwhite aka sherlock Holmes
Dominicnuel skeetz gallantemory senatorpope holar1993 clemsworld donkelz beetunez44 myself2 ironlion1 blendmanuel mrsochy patjane seven jasmine2013 dreyman21 lyrink matherson tuba69 heeyhun sistaj komforth sowole007 dztzl johngainsville deadrat gmekx stainless239 queensiju niphmmy subtlemee in4matic ephay mzztega ayomicome kingsamm anaselizzy elvisojugo erudite202 korinnesta ebydarling bossy512 wapapod light4life chommieblaq dinabella surddick Godsmileforever officialbazor bibi294 Queen golden tenderblaze areros honeydawealth shotunz mariinee kukoyi larride oluwabuqqyyolo gabsi422 pinkberry5 zaheertyler hantonia jagugu88li oscardafuscar heymorse spdazzy omorlehwah itxayce kpagogin missnande chimeluv mrintegrity247 sussybae theabider bigbauer neenie phayth tife101 biggietreasures emmy091 queenjuli barag connkg emmydan hottadiva kinah favouritetega osch10 queen494 civilizedtyger sleepingqueen25 itsjezzy sheycrown dupsai yaronjos heirapparent cruzyteejay jaybee96 mrgudmood amikeem horlorlardaey kemam sexyfire911 kikiwendy neurojosh erock247 teekaycarter moonnstar negudugrace rayvelez xlozer timmyshot gamesound shekinah190 waacut elshberry bammylee002 iamdaquin01 bestie93 crislyn spiceybae holuwaphlexy gr8skillz virtuedagirl lildiamond seunnla cerowo kingsuave medrehab roastedcorn yemsy13865 snowboi360 hormobolanle jeedope hobbyheart mhizfavour juniho77 johncasey1 moyenii chinedubrazil sapy apostolate kendrickmykell slayer2 cindy1000 cbella brohimot royh mhizclair bankiev anneboyo2 lizzyparx lorlahlizzy dotwillis1 omomifamily patotelli thiannah observer3 mexzzy47 nikz marvin902 helenbee mhizterauto kayceerilyn iwakacome twinkle004 centitan kajsa08 babeflenz nickibeauty chillgist iralife tjpromise mancrimes oluwafeolami do4luv cynicgod queendaisy smartgenius10 kingphillip inkdbetty ksslib hidhris gracito smileing trggasg geektrovert matrycx osedagal qasar4life peppirina jey4all boywest1 drachel1993 folake25 lugar14 iheyhun connoisseur selimdeon kasey18 chigold121 erudite202 kayus621 kerr9 geosilye iamlynn lordshola billirayz augustinesilva ceecane2 hardeydun schlastica16 julietbae adfijem aries26 olueaseun15 dreyman21 virtueblazer harkinlowyeh gracyblaze donblzer10 ayokunmi24 mhizsuccess veevean0 amanda24 chinachris chara019 mexzzy47 chemicalreaction herosakin777 emerortj93 elshberry tomzz gotios latbons nerdychukz tijehi chigold121 mzposhberry90 tuhndhay brendy01 danyceo trendytessy hobbyheart lecdope okeyben10 itsandi jtofineme tripplexon biggysmolz oluwasheenah awalat172 steediamond antonineutron classicladyk moseph arabaribiti chiexcel retake89 authorityspeaks bensam2040 sleekhoyeen ultimategeneral officialflex stainlexxx tobymoore go4success kingzero lordpeckxy chinacriss ikechizoba obicoolnino fadahunsilegend seteejax optizzycute teebilion dammypat olori1992 ladybandie sussybae incredible2017 mickeyjaggers40 labelle123 akiewillis bidemmy4real kayjay007 sleemon chitheo smartaphyl joshnes badohemmy oluwakemi65 arinzevictor illicitblood arrestdarrester chuks000 mitchelljnr bishop818 ladyhal1 hilariousthiago aseke1 coolie1 ekopsparoayara ebonyqueen001 kingso23 solomonbrown64 whocarex clint237 lorlahlizzy engracedmay jennymaryjane01 kunleseshan enekwesylvia auric Emerich smartaphy1 dondemex nuelzy charminee epbere21 opeade939 agbenuanna obezeeco seanwilliam mazimee dohyinsolah ladeturner69 marychommy provabz renybenks horladstar blessgj olalekank lilymax vicoch agp19 jchemmy1 5iecreepy ochyglowsglows jadedgrace98 paqman shadow melodydennis yemike nittroboy ahmedbanj phemorison hazardman omnisparrow trebron damon147 jchemy1 fameg helenbee dreofGod tdyke4 gabi98 uchman48 jiikye1 genius43 mizsylviah bimsee jasonex4 obedugo seanatist anthcunny hawlascho kunmisola majole austinsamekpo pratiba phemochee marvin902 magicmeemee jacoik stephmiracle odyx blackel trendymiss

Hello NairaLanders, I'm in urgent need of a driving Job as a live in driver. I've been driving for over five years, mostly long distance Covering Uyo, Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Cross River, Abuja, Lagos etc. My vehicle went bad and have gulped a whole lot of money in the space of 4Months. I have ringed the bus (Fiat Ducato aka Boxer) thrice and the all failed at the spot. Finally the mechanic is saying I should buy a new engine after I have spent almost double the cost of an engine. Having a family of a wife, 2Children male and female 5and 2years respectively I need a job to be able to handle my responsibilities as a husband and father, think school fees, feeding, clothing, shelter etc. Getting a job is much more better than begging for money, else I would've begged for money to buy the engine. I am ready to move to any location (I'm moving alone) The pay is important, but the work environment is of greater importance, I need a Christian family to work with. I'm not a saint, but I know the value of a good name, and I protect my name with all of me. please help a brother out. Reach me via 0.8.0.5.7.5.0.5.4.0.4(Whatsapp line) or 0.8.1.6.5.5.8.0.6.6.7
Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by genius43(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2018
jhurney:
genius43

Good work so far, apart from few tenses and typos you are not doing bad. You got yourself a follower.

1 Like

Re: WEB...Travails of a detective. by jhurney(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2018
genius43:

Good work so far, apart from few tenses and typos you are not doing bad. You got yourself a follower.
Thank you and thanks for the observation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

***all In The Name Of Love*** / The Naked Truth (18+) / Wole Soyinka: Things You Didn’t Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.