Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role (54539 Views)

Ibrahim Gambari: Bukola Saraki Congratulates The New Chief Of Staff / Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase / PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by nairalanduseles: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
femidejulius:
They will congratulate me this week too

if na wetin ur pastor tell u my brother na lie ooooooo.....u better work hard........miracles don't exist in the real world.......that kid is a hard worker

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Weldone kid
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yepee! Always proud of this lil smart gurl
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Macgreat(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
smiley
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by nairalanduseles: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
elgramz:
Amarabae, where are you? Come and see the girl you said is not funny. Even the senate president thinks she's funny. She's working with Walt Disney and the Senate president is inviting her for a meeting. I am sure even your village king doesn't know who the fvck Amarabae is

she is funny......my wife is white and she loves her even though she can't really understand her......she is funny no doubt

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by obialinaeze(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Saraki wan use his GBOLA rub this one lap as one prophet do one small girl shocked
wetin self.
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by icebird25(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
mexxmoney:
Congrats to the girl o. Which time I go do wetin senate President go hear and tell me congratulations

Try kill buhari my brother.. Even the world will congratulate you

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by daniwise(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Y u cöme mūmu Like this.ur case serious o.hmm
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
elgramz:
Amarabae, where are you? Come and see the girl you said is not funny. Even the senate president thinks she's funny. She's working with Walt Disney and the Senate president is inviting her for a meeting. I am sure even your village king doesn't know who the fvck Amarabae is

Walt Disney doesn't necessarily find her funny. It's a business strategy. Much like a politician can woo a certain popular person in order to garner votes through him. America is all about the dollar.

Senate President didn't say he found her funny. He also is looking at using her fame to garner votes.

Her parents and manager should wring the best resource and save it for her for the future. Vultures usually surround these things.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Saraki wan use his GBOLA rub this one lap as one prophet do one small girl shocked

sense fall on you!
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Wao congratulation girl God will open more doors for you ijn
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Vovedoy: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
smiley
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by RexTramadol1: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Oh boi whr she dey wen I bn dey come dis world

She for be my sister sef....... I no need yahoo

My sister don plus am b dat
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by peddy007: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
elgramz:
chai u wicked o...a whole village king shocked

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
better pikin...I know say one day you go make us proud!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Adukey(f): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
femidejulius:

Amen, and me too

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by babadee1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

You are a despicable human being. What kind of person makes jokes about paedophilia? When it happens to your child or a baby that you know maybe you will learn the horror of it then.
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Ojuororun(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
HOW OLD IS SHE SELF?
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by christopher123(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Igbo girls again.....
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by sweetjohn(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
the very first day I watched her comedy "my real face" I knew she will go places. that was fantastic comedy that still makes me laugh till today. more Greece to your elbow dear.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by HeyCorleone(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
elgramz:

I agree with whoever said she's not funny.

She's successful, no doubt. But that doesn't mean she's got talent like that. There's something called grace. That is why people like AY are relevant. ..

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by HeyCorleone(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
sweetjohn:
the very first day I watched her comedy "my real face" I knew she will go places. that was fantastic comedy that still makes me laugh till today. more Greece to your elbow dear.

No.

It is "more Rome to your elbows"
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Realzikkist(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
femidejulius:
[center][/center] cheesy after bet9ja don pay u abi lipsrsealed
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
femidejulius:
Who do u fink u are?
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Johnnyessence(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
christopher123:
Igbo girls again.....
she is from portharcourt OK. mark angel and her family are from portharcourt.
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by countryfive: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
make she no join illuminati like Michael Jackson ooo!
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by OOLUSOGA(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Congrats baby girl but dont forget your source (GOD).

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Tanyabee(f): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
wow! am so happy for her
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
she is from portharcourt OK. mark angel and her family are from portharcourt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch / Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren Pictured With Dolphins In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.