Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role (54403 Views)

Ibrahim Gambari: Bukola Saraki Congratulates The New Chief Of Staff / Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase / PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by ZombieBuster: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2018
buhariguy:
why did the idiotic pigs of Biafra rage?

You sef want to do a yerima with her
I know it's in the DNA
Sai barber
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:52am On Feb 19, 2018
Johnnyessence:
she is from portharcourt OK. mark angel and her family are from portharcourt.
Afonja and Jealousy. Is portharcourt a tribe. She is undiluted Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Johnnyessence(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
Afonja and Jealousy. Is portharcourt a tribe. She is undiluted Igbo.
i disagree with you here. she's from portharcourt in Niger-delta region. she's not from igbo tribe.
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i disagree with you here. she's from portharcourt in Niger-delta region. she's not from igbo tribe.
Afonja Niger Delta is not a tribe. Imo and Abia are part of Niger Delta
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Lilimax(f): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2018
Ojuororun:
HOW OLD IS SHE SELF?
Emmanuella Samuel is a Nigerian kid Comedienne who was discovered by Mark Angel Comedy skirt. She was born on 22nd July, 2010 in Port Harcourt, River State, Nigeria. She is currently 6 years old. She is originally from Imo State and also a cousin to Mark Angel.

She came to limelight after featuring in the Mark Angel Comedy.

She became very famous after starring in the comedy skirt “This is Not My Real Face Oh”.
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Lilimax(f): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Emmanuella Samuel is a Nigerian kid Comedienne who was discovered by Mark Angel Comedy skirt. She was born on 22nd July, 2010 in Port Harcourt, River State, Nigeria. She is currently 6 years old. She is originally from Imo State and also a cousin to Mark Angel.

She became very famous after starring in the comedy skirt “This is Not My Real Face Oh”.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Johnnyessence(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2018
Lilimax:

where in IMO state. your lie has level. keep increasing it.
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by achiever12: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2018
sampatdikachi:
She's sure going places. Congrats baby girl!

I pray the God of Emmanuella handles that your difficult situation IJN... Amen.

Who told you that Emmanuella is even praying to God at all? The desire for sudden miracles has turned many Nigerian Christians to complete idiots.

I won't be surprised if you start praying that the God that makes Shekau popular should make you popular.
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2018
chaii my head done scatter!!! Senate president congratulate common emmanuella? sad sad
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Megatrix:
Some parents will now be using this one to beat their olodo children. Can't you see emmanuella? Is she not your agemate?

...and when they think of the amount she would make at Disney, the flogging would increase. grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Optional09: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
sampatdikachi:
She's sure going places. Congrats baby girl!

I pray the God of Emmanuella handles that your difficult situation IJN... Amen.

Don’t bring this nonsense here, what if she’s worshipping the devil. God of Emmanuella ki go of devil ni
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Megatrix: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Johnnyessence:
The girl is Igbo, your arguing about it can't change the fact. Live with it man

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Fifthwave(f): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
VonTrapp:
She will be 8 by July 22 this year
I am just 6, I still have time.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Ojuororun(m): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lilimax:

OK
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Johnnyessence(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2018
Megatrix:

The girl is Igbo, your arguing about it can't change the fact. Live with it man
i disagree with you here. Emmanuela is a Niger delta gal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.