Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role (54402 Views)

Ibrahim Gambari: Bukola Saraki Congratulates The New Chief Of Staff / Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase / PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by christopher123(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
she is from portharcourt OK. mark angel and her family are from portharcourt.

Oga you don't compete with Igbo in anything sir....They are blessed and i have come to acknowledge that

Even their accent would even tell you she is pure Igbo

Nigerian YouTube channel, MarkAngelComedy brings laughter in the net. They have a particular humor unmatched elsewhere in the whole.

The most notable character in the comical group is Emmanuela. She is a young girl from the Igbo tribe who acts with her uncles.
http://humortechblog.com/2016/12/mark-angel-comedy-youtube-sensations.html
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by christopher123(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Let us assume she is PH don't they speak Igbo there

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Saraki wan use his GBOLA rub this one lap as one prophet do one small girl shocked

Which secondary school you finish from? That name "gbola" makes me feel you graduated from 1 of the unity schools..lol
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Banter1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:
You think say na almajiri wey una go give voters card to start sai barbering all over the place...

Useless thieves
lmao.......who dey provoke you broda? Pity them na.
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by ChimaAdeoye: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
christopher123:

Let us assume she is PH don't they speak Igbo there

Don't mind the haters.
If it's Don Wanny or something bad now, see as all of them will be rolling over themselves to underline she is Igbo and from Imo state living in PH.

Haters can only hate. They can't stop your shine.
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by tico1212(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Na wa o.....

So if disney no give am role to play @NGNSENATE no know say she's a potential young girl abi?

See talk, she should come around to discus how to develop our potential young talent....
Radarada
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Cadec007(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
That man should be ashamed of himself some guys came to your home and carried a talent one you should have nutured and provide the best environment to grow and he is happy........infact i dunno what to call him sef that is how they would exploit nigerians and milk us dry.....come to think of it nigeria does not have a working animation company and they call themselves giants of africa......indeed.......
I keep saying it until these old men are removed from office by any means necessary for the young ones with dreams to take over nigeria would still be a shithhtole country.
#fight me later am not in my house

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by phoenix45(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
I remember when some stupid fellows dey bash this little for here.
they never know that God has it's own way of blessing his people.
never look down on any person no matter what.

congrats emmanuela

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Referendum50(f): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Saraki wan use his GBOLA rub this one lap as one prophet do one small girl shocked
mad prophet mohamad

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by dnawah(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
femidejulius:
They will congratulate me this week too
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by PastorLucifer: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pocohantas, this girl is just 7 and already travelling the world.

This is the sort of girls men will run after in the future - girls who bring much to the table.

Not your useless expired slay mama type that has nothing else to offer asides boring sex.

You've been on nairaland for years now with absolutely nothing to show for it.

If you can't see a sign yet, then you're doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by PastorLucifer: 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
hostine316:

Which secondary school you finish from? That name "gbola" makes me feel you graduated from 1 of the unity schools..lol

My thoughts exactly. Once I saw that "gbola", I smiled...
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by IME1: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
I don't know between Atiku and Saraki

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by ofuonyebi: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
carry go emannuella...as your star shine....i happy for you...and i pray that my own pikin star go shine well..wella IJN

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by AlphaMajestic: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:
You think say na almajiri wey una go give voters card to start sai barbering all over the place...

Useless thieves

Mumu....wich one did u do...are u not older than Emmanuella....nairaland celebrity
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Cool girl. Unlike those slay queens who think with their kpekus and fat nyash only

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by rastaLivity: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
nairalanduseles:

she is funny......my wife is white and she loves her even though she can't really understand her......she is funny no doubt
your wife na albino? it must be love
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by sprints1: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
really don't like her jokes not funny though to me...but she is great lad with unique talent of captivating her target audience... I wish her the best and hopes she redefines her fame as she grows older.. many failed to live up to expectation when they did grow old...this is an epic story of never say never ur background doesn't determine ur success but huge support from ur family foes friends and critics is indeed what gives u the power to attain success
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by TourismMan(m): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
See small pikin going big places and me I still dey here. God, let my star shine in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by omocalabar(m): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Saraki pls leave the little gel alone...small time una go say una wan marry am
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Kingzra1(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
itchie:
Can't those parents too see dangote? Is he not their age mate?
lwkmd... if u dare try dat .u r going straight to meet ur h eavenly creator cheesy
itchie:
Can't those parents too see dangote? Is he not their age mate?
lwkmd... if u dare try dat .u r going straight to meet ur h eavenly creator

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Fifthwave(f): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2018
How old is she again?
Is she still 7?
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by raymexx: 1:12am On Feb 19, 2018
Johnnyessence:
sharap hater. don't we have indigenous Igbos in Portharcout? by the way, she's from Imo state. olodo

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by VonTrapp: 6:10am On Feb 19, 2018
Fifthwave:
How old is she again?

Is she still 7?
She will be 8 by July 22 this year

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by ZombieBuster: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

Mumu....wich one did u do...are u not older than Emmanuella....nairaland celebrity

Your generation will be called mumu
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by ibkgab001: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2018
femidejulius:

Amen , and me tooo

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by lilyfaith(f): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

U are sick! **spits
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by Jochabed(f): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2018
femidejulius:
AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by buhariguy(m): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
why did the idiotic pigs of Biafra imaging vain things?

Why did the idiotic pigs of Biafra rage?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by buhariguy(m): 8:08am On Feb 19, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Useless thieves
why did the idiotic pigs of Biafra rage?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by AlphaMajestic: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2018
buhariguy:

Dnt mind dat illiterate....dats hw dey go about exposing dia high level imbecility....complete empty skull making all d noise...
Re: Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role by AlphaMajestic: 8:20am On Feb 19, 2018
buhariguy:

Buh u sef...wat r u writing....who gave u dat phone....go nd tke kia of ur cow..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.