Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Between Ladies And Guys; Who Beg The Most?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Ladies And Guys; Who Beg The Most?? (642 Views)

Mens Are Born Between Ladies Legs And Why Do We Keep Running To Get Their Back ? / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ladies And Guys; Who Beg The Most?? by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 19, 2018
in a relationship, who pleads/begs the most? the guy or the lady?

who begs for assistance the most?
who begs for love the most?

kindly share ur oponion
Re: Between Ladies And Guys; Who Beg The Most?? by SMSguru(m): 6:11am On Feb 19, 2018
The person who values the relationship more begs or pleads the most. Sometimes you need to play a fool to outsmart the wise.

1 Like

Re: Between Ladies And Guys; Who Beg The Most?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:15am On Feb 19, 2018
grin

Both of us.. kiss

We can't live without each other..Besides, money was never an issue coz we're both working but the time difference really sucks sha cry
Re: Between Ladies And Guys; Who Beg The Most?? by Chicagoesontop: 6:33am On Feb 19, 2018
Some Girls can beg for Africaaa ??
Re: Between Ladies And Guys; Who Beg The Most?? by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 19, 2018
GUYS especially when they want to ...............
Re: Between Ladies And Guys; Who Beg The Most?? by MhizAJ(f): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2018
For me it's the guys
Re: Between Ladies And Guys; Who Beg The Most?? by miracool946: 7:02am On Feb 19, 2018
girls na
Re: Between Ladies And Guys; Who Beg The Most?? by donstan18: 7:03am On Feb 19, 2018
kamsibabylove:
GUYS especially when they want to ...............

Op typed of begging for assistance and love, not pussy.

Na only pussy de una head? embarassed
Re: Between Ladies And Guys; Who Beg The Most?? by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

Op typed of begging for assistance and love, not pussy.
Na only pussy de una head? embarassed
okay
Re: Between Ladies And Guys; Who Beg The Most?? by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2018
It depends. If the girl is approaching 35, she can beg for Africa and endure anything but if she enter finish, d gbege is unimaginable. But if she's much younger, no begging at all, except for money.

Broke guys beg for sex, rich guys get it without begging.
Re: Between Ladies And Guys; Who Beg The Most?? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 19, 2018
SMSguru:
The person who values the relationship more begs or pleads the most.
Sometimes you need to play a fool to outsmart the wise.
Meaning you do more of the begging Bcus not many women have this ur level of wisdom.
Re: Between Ladies And Guys; Who Beg The Most?? by diamondsword: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2018
i can't beg my girl friend for love or assistance even though she is far wealthier because bible made it clear women has no love to give {husband love your wife. Wife submit to your husband.} one thing with women is when you beg her often she see u to be less a man. many attime i offend her but will manipulate her and get her beg me. even when she volunteer to assist me financialy because i'm still a student i ask her to keep the money for future family investment. a real man don't beg like little sissy and women love it alot

(1) (Reply)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / Top 7 Compliments For Your Girlfriend / Help! My Wife Sent Me Packing From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.