Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses (57279 Views)

Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses....why Were They Not Canonized Into The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by HISchild: 2:03am On Oct 09, 2011
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” -2 Timothy 3:16-17

says GOD, my friend. ---> Rev 22:18-19
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by Amujale(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2011
HISchild:

says GOD, my friend. ---> Rev 22:18-19

No! Those are the words you are quoting from the bible; therefore logic has that what you wrote is infact what the bible says.

The bible isnt the Word of God, you might claim it has content in it that expresses some of the qualities the Almighty would like mankind to adopt (but such can be said for mostly all religious text). But these two statements are worlds apart. If you hear the WORD OF GOD could you hack it?

So everytime you quote the bible or any other book for that matter, get it in your head exactly what you are doing, quoting from a particular source. It is preposterous to claim otherwise.

Therefore, if a book uses damning statements like:  "reading anything outside of itself is a mistake" dont you think alarm bells should be ringing? The last time i checked "books" do not talk.

Which is more important for a wannabe accountant a mathematics textbook or the bible?

3 Likes

Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by Youngzedd(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
Aow...

How did I find my self here.

1 Like

Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by member18: 12:38am On Nov 07, 2012
Youngzedd: Aow...

How did I find my self here.
I DON DEY MADT HERE O! THIS THREAD IS FOR HOMO FUTURANS (THE FUTURE MAN IN MY OWN NATIVE LINGUA).

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME THIS CLEARLY - IS INVOKATION OF ANGELS (WHITE MAGGICK) ALLOWED FOR CHRISTIANS?
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
Just got the books and reading them now. It's all a load of donkey shite, as Alice Cullen would say. Just a bunch of incantations believed to place angels and demons under your control. Laugh Out Loud!
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by Chookym(m): 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
The name of the book does not suggest the true content of the book. The book is Ocultic
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by emtar(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2013
READING HOLY BIBLE 4RM GENESIS AND EXODUS VERY WELL YOU SEE THAT ISREALITE FAUGHT THEIR ENEMIES USING "AMULET" AND "SEALS". PLS I WANT PPLE WHO ARE XTIANS AND PASTORS TO EXPANCIATE ON THIS AND WY SOME PASTORS ARE HIDDING USES OF JERUSALEM OIL

1 Like

Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by emtar(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2013
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE POST THE DOWNLOAD LINK OF THE ORIGINAL AND KEY TO THE ABOVE BOOK OF MOSES ANDLET THOSE WHO HAVE INTEREST DOWNLOAD IT. THANKS
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by godjb(f): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2013
I am suprised that in nigeria, some people knowns the truth. Moses, Elijah, Solomon etc. Were men of wisdom (mage). Even the bible does not deny the use of supernatural power as seem in the lives of some mage in the scipture. Miracle is the result of supernatural act of divine science. 6 & 7 book of moses, goetia etc are all books of divine science. Use only for help of mankind.

2 Likes

Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by Sakidu: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Don't deceive yourselves, you those that read the bible for the fun of it.

The truth is before your own eyes yet you can't see.
If indeed you believe that the Egyptians view magic as a SKILL, then what do you all make of this verse in the bible?

ACTS 7:22

"And Moses was learned in ALL the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds."

Does the bible say Moses was thought SOME of the wisdom of the Egyptians? Hell, NO. It says ALL the wisdom of the egyptians.

WHAT DO YOU THINK MOSES WAS THOUGHT THEN? HE DEFINITELY LEARNT MAGIC, BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

3 Likes

Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by nonso686: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
@Hischild: that instruction applies to d book of revlation only and not to d entire bible; u people shuld endeavour to understand how d bible was written and compiled; d book was not written an thrown down from heaven, b wise!
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by anyasijo(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2013
Ok, the issue of 6 & 7th is now becoming a matter of debate. Which i am partially not happy about. Reasons being that these sciences are not for selfish people like the 'Blacks '. Anyway, since we can no longer hide these truths anymore. I stil warn that these sciences of divinity can easily be abused/corrupted by mortals, otherwise it was given by God to help humanity. In addition, if you seek this knowledge (science) with sincerity of purpose the nature will serve you & be your servant. Your desire becomes law unto nature. But man know thyself.

1 Like

Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by avsnet: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
i am not here to go into long argument with anybody, i am just here to say of my experience (as requested by some) of the usage of 6&7 BoM. for one all the usage of psalms were taken from the BoM, two, there are words of power in the book that works miracle whether you believe it or not, and three most men of God have a knowledge of this book and knowledge. the BoM is a compilation of some hidden spiritual knowledge.

to make things clear to all, in the bible -if you read areas of prophetic people well eg. Elijah, etc- you will realised that there are inner caucus of prophets and there are just other prophets.

in the church, the inner circle will never reveal the working system to the congregation because the truth or secret is too much for the common man to comprehend.

i say boldly that the book we call the bible has hidden secrets that only those who study the kabbala can unravel and when such happen they become miracle worker, and their miracle stand the test of time and eternity.

so there is nothing to proof to people who required proof. what is, will always be. miracle is magic as magic is miracle. power on itself is neutral, it becomes bad or good due to the intention of the user.

i rest for now. thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by bjstardom(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2013
How do I get this book in pdf format online
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by Philipsdael(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2013
SimonAndal: Just got the books and reading them now. It's all a load of donkey shite, as Alice Cullen would say. Just a bunch of incantations believed to place angels and demons under your control. Laugh Out Loud!
I use to hear dat the 6&7B.o.M can posses the reader to loose his sanity.... Has any of you runned mad.... Have u been healed from the insanity?...
If no reply, then u guys are still under the bridge and untop of dustbin.
Hahahaha Holy-Moses.... Dat guy bad gan!
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by macof(m): 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Though I haven't read the book but I have read some summary of it.

It simply entails how ancient Israel and canaanland used advanced science aka juju.

Moses was a master juju artist as he learned all from Kemet. The rod to snake, the blood in the nile river, the splitin of the red sea, the leprosy of Mariam all are juju that our African tradition has too

1 Like

Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by stykai(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2014
MOSES HIMSELF WROTE IN HIS 5TH BOOK (DEUTERONOMY) GOD'S PROHIBITIONS OF THE USE OF THE SO-CALLED 6TH AND 7TH BOOKS!

The Holy Bible contains only the 5 Books of Moses, which is called the Torah or Pentateuch. There are no 6th or 7th Books of Moses in the Bible! The 5 Books of Moses in the Bible are the genuine and pure holy Books recording God's words of Life and Blessings. The so-called 6th and 7th Books of Moses are not inspired by God; they are not from God. In fact, God labels them as ABOMINATIONS!

The following Scriptures from the 5th Book of Moses (the Book of Deuteronomy), strongly prohibits the so-called 6th and 7th Books of Moses:

When you are come into the land which the LORD your God gives you, you shall not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. (Deu 18:9 HNV)

There shall not be found with you anyone who makes his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices sorcery, or an enchanter, or a sorcerer, or a charmer, or a consulter with a familiar spirit, or a wizard, or a necromancer. (Deu 18:10-11 HNV)

For whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD your God does drive them out from before you. (Deu 18:12 HNV)

For these nations, that you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice sorcery, and to diviners; but as for you, the LORD your God has not allowed you so to do. (Deu 18:14 HNV)

THE NEW TESTAMENT PROHIBITIONS OF OCCULTS AND MAGICAL ARTS

Some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists attempted to pronounce the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, "I command you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches!" (Act 19:13 HCSB)

Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. (Act 19:14 HCSB)

The evil spirit answered them, "Jesus I know, and Paul I recognize--but who are you?" (Act 19:15 HCSB)

Then the man who had the evil spirit leaped on them, overpowered them all, and prevailed against them, so that they ran out of that house naked and wounded. (Act 19:16 HCSB)

This became known to everyone who lived in Ephesus, both Jews and Greeks. Then fear fell on all of them, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. (Act 19:17 HCSB)

And many who had become believers came confessing and disclosing their practices, while many of those who had practiced magic collected their books and burned them in front of everyone. So they calculated their value, and found it to be 50,000 pieces of silver. (Act 19:18-19 HCSB)

In this way the Lord's message flourished and prevailed. (Act 19:20 HCSB

3 Likes

Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Someone with the link to download the 6th and 7th book of moses
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by avsnet: 1:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Mellin:
Someone with the link to download the 6th and 7th book of moses

Google it!
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by btwo(m): 1:59am On Aug 18, 2015
otitokoro1:
Let me quickly note here that Rod of Moses was meant for his sheep read the story well. Moses was a shepphard

cheesy grin grin grin

sheep indeed n yet d rod dos wonders... SMH
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by Leeafrica: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
The Lord GOD knows precisely what HE inspired to be written and has full control of what constitutes the Bible, HIS holy word. Despite attempts to deceive with extra material. Pls, stick to the Bible.

"[b]For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. - Rev 22:18-19

You said inspired and not controlled so the bible was not written by God but men and this inpiration could be affected by ones background.
For example if you are to be priviledged to write a book on majic for example, as inspired by the Holy spirit, i doubt you will ink a think cos you have an anti majic background
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by Leeafrica: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
And The bible was not delivered to us by hand.
It was also passed by men who had the free will to do anything with it (Including editing it to please themselves).
And to the aspect of translation, some newly translated bibles will admit that even though the translation team did their best, there were certain passages which proved almost impossible to interpret and they had to use their initiative to interpret.
So most of the passages you proudly boast of are not completely accurate.
I also came across The Apocrypa which is a group of books omitted (still by men) because they where not written by prophets so that is why it is missing in your bible.
So would you say it wasn't inspired by the Holy Spirit

1 Like

Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by Leeafrica: 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Please why do you call it xtian and not christian
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by toske(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
lagerwhenindoubt:

The book was not intended to deceive but explain (two different concepts) It refers to cabalistic magic and if you have seen the actual writings, i am assuming you read it for academic purposes only. wink The Sixth and Seventh books of Moses consists of a collection of texts which explain the magic that Moses used to win the biblical magic contest with the Egyptian priest-magicians, parted the Red Sea, and other miraculous feats. The best scripts are in Hebrew and there exists some accurate english translations but most have been deficient in many ways, with poorly executed drawings and Hebrew lettering, drawings printed upside down, mistakes in transcription and translation, and other substantial omissions.

I have some passages in pdf if you are interested.

Am interested please send it!
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by xristos(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2021
ok
Re: The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses by berrystunn(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2021
otitokoro1:

The book was just named to decieve people. The contents are not related to the bible. So christians has nothing tio do with the satanic verses of such.

If you have not seen that book before try to compare it with the bible you see that they are two opposite theme.

What are you talking about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever / ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.