Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? (692 Views)

It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! / “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? by donestk(m): 7:23am On Feb 19, 2018
Hey folks,

Recently I've come across cute, classy and working classy matured and to my greatest surprise some ain't in serious rshps even in their early 30s.

On the other hand, I see young undergraduate girls getting married.

Its safe to say that finding a husband is a thing of luck.
Re: Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2018
Yeah in Nigeria. Na luck. Some even use juju to get that luck forcefully.
Re: Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2018
grin

It's about choice... Most independent women who earn a big salary always think "I DON'T NEED A MAN" ... So, being in relationship is juz an option... Besides, they dont like being in a pressure. They prefer freedom.
Re: Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:33am On Feb 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Yeah in Nigeria. Na luck. Some even use juju to get that luck forcefully.

grin grin

Don't let that juju catch u wink
Re: Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin

Don't let that juju catch u wink
grin I dey always shine my eye
Re: Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

grin I dey always shine my eye

grin

Hahahahaha...With those promises u telling her eehn, i bet ur under the spell ... cheesy
Re: Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahaha...With those promises u telling her eehn, i bet ur under the spell ... cheesy
Lolz
Re: Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? by GraGra247(m): 7:48am On Feb 19, 2018
YES FINDING A GOOD WIFE AND A GOOD HUSBAND HAS LUCK ELEMENT ATTACHED TO IT.
Re: Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? by marvin904(m): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2018
yes it is buh it's the same for both parties..
Re: Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 19, 2018
There's nothing like luck.
It a thing of time, self value and sensitivity to opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? by Tallesty1(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

It's about choice... Most independent women who earn a big salary always think "I DON'T NEED A MAN" ... So, being in relationship is juz an option... Besides, they dont like being in a pressure. They prefer freedom.

This is not true. Madam, goats do sweat too but the hairs on their body won't let you see it.

Forget what folks post online, it's a direct opposite of the reality most times. Money isn't the reason women say or should I say lie that they don't need a man, past experience is the cause most times.
Re: Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? by donestk(m): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2018
Fact

Tallesty1:
This is not true. Madam, goats do sweat too but the hairs on their body won't let you see it.

Forget what folks post online, it's a direct opposite of the reality most times. Money isn't the reason women say or should I say lie that they don't need a man, past experience is the cause most times.
Re: Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? by tosyne2much(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2018
I think there's an element of luck attached to it just like baba Ijebu
Re: Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? by MetroBaba1(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2018
princeking2:
There's nothing like luck.
It a thing of time, self value and sensitivity to opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Is Finding A Husband A Thing Of Luck? by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=MetroBaba1 post=65188264][/quote]
Seriously, your meme made me laugh. How far?

(1) (Reply)

Leave Your Profile Here And Maybe... / Will It Be A Welcome Idea? / Married For 10years, No Sex - How True Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.