Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business (6959 Views)

Automotive Coatings Market Has Been Envisaged To Record A Moderate CAGR / Need An Angel Investor And Partner / Oil Prices Moderate On Rising U.S. Oil Rigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by babablogger: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
mcameo:

Interested. Email me mcameo@mail.com.
I think there's error in your email please rectify
I sent it to mcameo@gmail.com
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Futureinvestors(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
wondaboi2010:

Sir, i don't clearly understand your post. Are you a businessman or an investor? If a business man then we are good to go. You send me an email about your business you want me to invest into, if it is cool for me to put my cash.....then we seal the deal but if you are an investor....then we both are investors...it won't work sir. I just wish to invest in few physical businesses that can yield profit as well as help someone else grow. this is not a capital intensive venture also. If your idea is wonderful and you think someone wants to steal it, just keep it privately and nuture it well, maybe it will flourish someday.

Thank you. I'm a business as I own and running my own business and an investor because I love innovative ideas, I buy into prospective ideas and good startups.

My idea is truly wonderful and I don't reveal all parts to investors and never did to those with me now. I give investors a brief intro and the terms and conditions and standards of operation and we are good to go. Anything outside this will be exclusive.

Kind regards.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by movetoca: 12:39am On Feb 20, 2018
I'm into distribution of premium foreign diapers and wipes. This is a business without season and the products are needed daily. High turnover and profit is guaranteed. willferdy@gmail.com
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Millz404(m): 2:19am On Feb 20, 2018
wondaboi2010:
If you believe that your business has prospects and is likely to become profitable over time if managed well, i can consider becoming something like a small-time angel investor to you. You must be trustworthy, transparent and with a clear simple business plan. We will discuss about this business and if good to invest into, a deal will be struck. No crypto or bitcoin business.
All interest be indicated here before exchange of emails please. Thanks
I am working on two tech startups with great potentials.... I will email you details if you want
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by FarmManager: 4:45am On Feb 20, 2018
we have hectares of farmland, we need investors. 100% profit guaranteed. agrosolveng@gmail.com
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Tytylorpe(f): 5:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Investment on Recharge card printing business (Bulk)
azeeztitiloper@gmail.com
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by dquest(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2018
I have a personal and corporate concierge service start up and need investors, concierge services is a very lucrative market and yet to be fully tapped by Nigerians, I can email you a proposal if interested.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by wondaboi2010(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
dquest:
I have a personal and corporate concierge service start up and need investors, concierge services is a very lucrative market and yet to be fully tapped by Nigerians, I can email you a proposal if interested.
Please do email me, thanks
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by FieryFilm: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sent.
wondaboi2010:

Kindly send a pitch to planetboi2003@yahoo.com Also note it should not be a capital intensive venture.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Tomibob: 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Akinwunmy(m): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2018
Suprenoh:
I am a Graphic designer and a Computer Instructor, i am plannimg to set up a Computer training school together with a business center and a cybercafe. I will give you half of the amount invested as your profit or interest.
.email me at Akingbadde@gmail.com
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by segzeeboy: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2018
Nice one. I have 2 businesses,and i love to share them with you for finances. First on printing business sponsored by boi,then 2nd is micro lending business. Get me ur email if interested for details
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Ihotu5: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
my husband wants to go into interstate transport business, buh d cash is not available, every other thing has been soughted out, its just d cash hold him. you can call him so u guys can talk. 09054803772
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by tiaraLOVE(f): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
wondaboi2010:
If you believe that your business has prospects and is likely to become profitable over time if managed well, i can consider becoming something like a small-time angel investor to you. You must be trustworthy, transparent and with a clear simple business plan. We will discuss about this business and if good to invest into, a deal will be struck. No crypto or bitcoin business.

Hello. I'd like you invest in EricaMoore company. It's a group that has a Clothing line, into Real estate, interior decoration as well as a consulting firm.
You'll be getting high R. O. I and the higher your investment the higher you get in return.

For more Info contact me: Pweetyprisca@gmail.com let's talk.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by TonySegun: 3:50am On Feb 22, 2018
MEGIDDO PROJECT NIG LTD
THREE YEARS PROJECT PLAN

Megiddo Project Nig Ltd three years project plan is as follow,in three year we are going to washed a total of 50,000 tanks,the first year we have a target of 10,000 tanks while the following year a total of 20,000 tanks must be washed,the 3rd year we have a total of 20,000 tanks as a target all together making 50,000 tanks for three years.the first year is when the investment comes in a total of 10 million naira will be needed to kick start the project,the money is mainly to purchase the mini van CHEVROLET EXPRESS 3,500 four numbers,this is to enable us spread round our services,other items needed include company profile,flyers,washing machine and other tools,the project in the first year will will kick off with FOUR team each with one Van and is working team,we are going to have two of the Van Stationed on the island and the other two will be on the mainland,the projected number for the first year is 10,000 tanks,how do we intend to carry on and meet up with our projected numbers of tank,very simple and straight forward if the 10,000 tanks is divided into 12 months it gives us 834 tanks,let’s assume we are to wash 850 tanks every month,if this 850 is divided into 24 working days it will gives us 36 tanks in a day,if the 36 tanks in a day is divided into our four teams it means each of the team must wash in a day 9tank,9 tanks for a team everyday is attainable,with this I believe meeting up with our target for the year won’t be that difficult.
We project to make sales of 30 million naira for the first year,if the 10,000 tanks is multiplied by our cost price of 3,000 naira per tank it will give us 30 million naira.
This is not a new business I have my clients data base already with reputable clients,also all the strategy to use marketing strategy are on ground,any interested investors should contact me for details.you can check our website for more details aswell.
Drop ur email I will get back to you thanks
www.megiddo.com.ng
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by mcmanuel20: 3:58am On Feb 22, 2018
I have a forex robot and roi is 50% monthly
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by TonySegun: 5:47am On Feb 22, 2018
MEGIDDO PROJECT NIG LTD
THREE YEARS PROJECT PLAN

Megiddo Project Nig Ltd three years project plan is as follow,in three year we are going to washed a total of 50,000 tanks,the first year we have a target of 10,000 tanks while the following year a total of 20,000 tanks must be washed,the 3rd year we have a total of 20,000 tanks as a target all together making 50,000 tanks for three years.the first year is when the investment comes in a total of 10 million naira will be needed to kick start the project,the money is mainly to purchase the mini van CHEVROLET EXPRESS 3,500 four numbers,this is to enable us spread round our services,other items needed include company profile,flyers,washing machine and other tools,the project in the first year will will kick off with FOUR team each with one Van and is working team,we are going to have two of the Van Stationed on the island and the other two will be on the mainland,the projected number for the first year is 10,000 tanks,how do we intend to carry on and meet up with our projected numbers of tank,very simple and straight forward if the 10,000 tanks is divided into 12 months it gives us 834 tanks,let’s assume we are to wash 850 tanks every month,if this 850 is divided into 24 working days it will gives us 36 tanks in a day,if the 36 tanks in a day is divided into our four teams it means each of the team must wash in a day 9tank,9 tanks for a team everyday is attainable,with this I believe meeting up with our target for the year won’t be that difficult.
We project to make sales of 30 million naira for the first year,if the 10,000 tanks is multiplied by our cost price of 3,000 naira per tank it will give us 30 million naira.
This is not a new business I have my clients data base already with reputable clients,also all the strategy to use marketing strategy are on ground,any interested investors should contact me for details.you can check our website for more details aswell.
Drop ur email I will get back to you thanks
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Chigorkizz(m): 6:40am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by zionstaar75: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2018
I'm already into poultry and cashew farming and I need a partner to take it to the next level.with an investment of 300k I will start giving you 20,000 monthly every month for 12 months.you can pull out your initial capital afterwards or we sit down and renegotiate.my email is gbadesky75@gmail.com
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by iedide: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by kinglee007(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
wondaboi2010:

The business i'm working on is I.T related. It's a business that if properly funded and managed, it's gonna be bigger than the likes of IrokoTv and Iflix. That's the BIGGER PICTURE!!! It's called the UBox. I'll be glad to send you a business plan and a pitch deck. If it's something we could sit and talk, i'll be glad to.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by mctech(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
We need sponsors for a lucrative and impactful seminar that proffers solution to a very great problem in the Nigerian educational sector.

About 1.6 million students registered for UTME this year and 75% of them will be disappointed!
This is not surprising.
In 1980 only 16.6% of applicants were admitted; in 1990, 16.9%; in 2000 only 10.7% were lucky and the figure shot to 23% in 2013.
In fact, some people have been seeking admission for TEN years!

We have researched a hot information that will proffer a solution to this problem. Think of the implication of this both financially and in terms of impact.

An investment of about N800,000 is needed with a guaranteed returns of at least 200% after 14 days during which preparation, publicity and actualization of the seminar will be done.
The seminar content has been thoroughly tested with great acceptance.

Interested persons or organizations should contact us for details via omerianconsult@gmail.com, 08132232989 (call and Whatsapp)
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Bis1234(f): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
wondaboi2010:

Please, i will like you to invest in my micro bakery business.
I need assistance in buying equipment for bread making.
For a start,i will be supplying bread around my neighbourhood,and then with time i believe it will expand.
I produce quality loaves without compromising.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by mctech(m): 3:18am On Feb 24, 2018
I have since mailed you. Still awaiting your response.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by dengepo: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2018
kinglee007:

The business i'm working on is I.T related. It's a business that if properly funded and managed, it's gonna be bigger than the likes of IrokoTv and Iflix. That's the BIGGER PICTURE!!! It's called the UBox. I'll be glad to send you a business plan and a pitch deck. If it's something we could sit and talk, i'll be glad to.
You can also send a mail to iccl.tbi@hotmail.com
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by mrsage(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2018
I'm into transportation business and will love to share an idea.

Daily bus shuttle service for working class people within Lagos. Weekdays. There is also an additional source of income for weekends.

We all know the poor state of our commercial buses in Lagos.

The idea is to provide neat, Unbranded and Air conditioned buses to move people from residential areas to the Island and back daily.

The model is already in place, driver supervision, financial plan, risk Management strategy and marketing plan all in place.

The bus will make just two trips daily. ROI is positive over a long period. This is a long term Transport business idea with strong cash flow.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by dwag: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
I Sell Alicampo GRAINS for POPCORN in large quantities.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by justbeenpaid(m): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
wondaboi2010:

Send to salesandservices2013@gmail.com
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by megafaraday(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
lordbayus:
i av a brt/lagbus franchise here in lagos
needed to buy d buses (TATA) to ply my designated routes. with 1million we can secure one bus from an automobile coy here in lagos (fairly used) to start using and d balance spread over 18months. monthly inflow from ticket sales is within N1.5m to N1.8m. Also been given d previlage to partake of d new buses coming to replace d yellow danfo buses in lagos soon. investors needed to be a part of dis. Even wit 700k we can talk them into releasing a bus for us cos of our licence.

Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by megafaraday(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
Tomibob:
I just started a new IT (e_commerce) business which is really different from the conventional ones on ground with lots of ideas on how to attract customers. I've funded it to an extent and only need little investment to finally kick off (registration with CAC nd contracts with logistic companies) , hopefully before march 20 if the investment comes in at the right time plus it requires little investment to kick off right now with lots of ROI this year. it's a business that is targeted to compete all over the African continent.
I'd be willing to send a business plan if you request for it. Cheers
Hello, contact me and let's talk.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by megafaraday(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
mcmanuel20:
I have a forex robot and roi is 50% monthly
Let's talk,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Become A Distributor Of Chikki Noodles. / Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. / Window Hood Design Expert In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.